[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American History X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1036x1544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1036x1544
I found myself agreeing with everything that Derick (Edward Norton's character) said in this movie.. Does this mean I'm red pilled now?
>>
iirc he became bluepilled in the end
>>
>>78703915

This film is anti racist you fucking ignorant retard.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>78703915
No. He was a racist and that is not what we are about.
>>
>>78703915

I don't think it mattered what he said at the beginning. He thought that every Nazi was his friend and every nigger was his enemy.

By the end, he gets fucked by his friends and finds out not all black people are the same.

Then a nignog kills his brother.
>>
>>78703915
>Agrees with Derik
That means you are probably 14
>>
>>78704363
And what a fucking loser end it was. Like their racism was caused by their bad firefighter dad's racism. And that's it. There is no reason for the firefighter's racism other than he's a really bad guy, literally Hitler. It also wipes out the bad racial experiences of the two main characters.
>>
>>78704991
Are you sure about that?

>>78705094
but his arguments are the same as everyone else on this board
>>
File: redpillstages.jpg (215 KB, 700x1088) Image search: [Google]
redpillstages.jpg
215 KB, 700x1088
No. Nazis in general are not that smart. Remember that it was originally funded by the merchants as the "other side" to communism. They only got pissed off after the whole jew boycott turned out to be not just idle talk. Consult pic related for some red pillz.
>>
>>78703915
In the original ending to the movie, Derrick is seen shaving his head, symbolizing that ethnic purity is the only way to go.
>>
>>78704611
I was obviously talking about the parts of the film where he is talking about how it's a cop out for lobs using the "it's poverty, not crime" bullshit. You stupid abo cunt
>>
>>78704363
>>78705136
lmao yall clearly didnt read the book.

They had to change the ending to make it popular. In the original story, the Derrick stands in the mirror and shaves all his hair off at the very end after that nig kills his brother.

The moral? Violence breeds violence. The movie fucked everything up and changes the moral to "violence breeds Liberals".
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 636x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 636x520
You aren't redpilled until you look like this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.