[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts about this kind of groups ? Is this the good strategy ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Thoughts about this kind of groups ?

Is this the good strategy ?
>>
>>78701985
Fucking pussies won't show themselves hahahaha
>>
>>78701985
flawless. winning the hearts and minds of the people (Call of Duty fans)
>>
>>78701985
I agree with the overall message but this redpill is just too much for normies
>>
The only opposition to AntiFa that actually do something. I wish we had them in CA.
>>
They see to have established an aesthetic, which is important.

However their speeches are largely disordered rambling and their videos are way too short to be interesting.

The biggest fault however: what is their objective?

At the moment it looks just like some sort of white pride thing, which is lame and will never appeal to many people.

Even Hitler had a final objective in mind when he formed his party. If they want people to get behind them they have to WANT TO ACHIEVE something.

Also re: their aesthetic I personally think they should wear shirts and blazers as the Nord Front in Sweden wear shirts and have a large following. Since the "British look" is most appealing when associated with the aristocracy wearing a blazer would improve their image.

But mainly they should attempt to achieve something, rather than standing in Bognor Regis town centre screaming that Adolf Hitler is kawaii.
>>
>>78701985
They lost my respect after saying Nigel Farage should be assassinated to flare up tensions. Even one of their regions on twitter admitted that they hope Brexit fails so the pendulum swings harder.
>>
>>78701985

paid for by jews to mantain the very visual idea of 'the evil dumb uneducated racists dressed in black and ready to erupt in violence'.

that's also why they hide their faces (because they are actors)
>>
>>78702881
literally everyone is controlled opposition on /pol/.

if this were true, theyd get more media coverage. normies don't have a clue who they are.
>>
>>78702881
this, pretty much. Even if they're real they seem fake. Like they're trying to make common-sense positions look fringe.
>>
>>78701985
More often than not they're either controlled opposition to make the right look bad or just edgy thugs.
Only good use is for scaring off AntiFa.
>>
>>78702881
/thread
>>
>>78701985
>Hitler was right
>Hitler is an ally of Jihad

I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics they pull on this one.
>>
Too upfront - maybe infiltrated.
>>
>>78701985

Staying hung up on Hitler is a bad move.
>>
>>78701985
>Is this the good strategy ?
No this just reeks of edgy kids.
>>
>>78703525
You mean /pol/ users?
>>
File: 1428407089205.jpg (22 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1428407089205.jpg
22 KB, 480x320
I think they're great
>>
>>78703599
Actually most of us are in our 20s
>>
All bluster, no action.
>>
File: 1457694313358.jpg (343 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457694313358.jpg
343 KB, 1280x960
Hitler himself would have them sent in Auschwitz way before the jews. Just saying.
>>
>>78703872
I'd say that too if I were underage on an 18+ board.
>>
That group is basically what happens when some people engage in satirical shitposting and some other people take it seriously.

"Hitler was right!" *lol, I'm trolling these nubs*
"Hey.... you're right! He WAS right!" *shoots refugees, kills jews, burns down own city*
>>
>>78701985
it does help shift things from a defensive mindset. if they can literally say that then it becomes harder to label "I want less immigration" as the "far right" point of view.
>>
>>78704069
what ПГM stands for?
>>
>>78701985
No, it isn't. Retards like this are what chase normal people away, because they don't want to be asociated with them, and without the support of normal people you won't get anything that.
Why the fuck do they need to use a iconography and symbols of a failure. Why can't nationalist get something new, better. And they think they are so smart about it - What's up with the hakenkreutz? That's not hakenkreuz, that is budhist symbol of peace. You don't look like budhist. Hurr hurr hurr hurr.
>>
>>78702770
>they hope Brexit fails so the pendulum swings harder.

That may very well have been a better outcome. The current Brexit might let off just enough steam so that white people go back to sleep for another decade and lose the war for their future, etc. We'll see.
>>
>>78704572
Пpaвocлaвиe - russian flavour of christianity
гoлoвнoгo мoзгa - of the brain, implying medical condition.
>>
>>78702770

I fucking hate edgy cunts like this. All they're going to do is get arrested for plotting some stupid attack or they do attack someone and then all the decent nationalist groups get banned.

>>78702881

I hope so. The Hitler image is abused to make a movement seem unpalatable to the average person.
>>
>>78705237
So, it's a Russian fedore meme pic, then?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.