[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evolutionary Advantage of Genetic Diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17
File: GitaHadizadeh.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
GitaHadizadeh.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
I see some /pol/fags make strawman arguments that proponents of racial diversity or racemixing are ignorant of the effects evolution has had on different races evolving for tens of thousands of years in different environments.

I'm here to tell you that this is a false strawman.

As a proponent of racial diversity, I am well aware that different races have different traits from evolving in very different environments. In fact, knowledge of this and of evolution is the very reason why I support racial diversity.

Genetic diversity plays an important role in the survival and adaptability of a species. The more genetically diverse a population or gene pool is, the more adaptable it is and the higher it's chances of survival. A lack of genetic diversity causes bottlenecking in populations, leading to decreased survival and decreased adaptability.

Anyone who opposes racemixing or racial diversity lacks a fundamental understanding of evolution. There may be future habitat changes or diseases that pure caucasians are ill-adapted to survive. It is crucial to the survival of our species that we promote genetic diversity.

>pic of Gita Hadizadeh, muslim sand nigger
>>
Genocide them all, the only good nigger is a dead one
>>
sand nigger, yest. Mudslim.. NO!!! Thats a persian.

>source: me.

Gita is an iranian name and anything with zadeh at the end is like son, sen, vich, etc.

get it right faggot.
>>
>lacks a fundamental understanding of evolution
Nice projection, you seem to not be aware that negative traits are inheritable as well.
For example Africans have a lower IQ than whites so race-mixing whites and blacks would result in less intelligent children on average than white children.
Additionally disease resistance is not an issue considering due to globalisation, all humans are becoming more resistant and the issues humanity potentially faces will be the result of antibacterial-resistant strains which no genetic mixing will help with. Same with habitat change, genes won't help much there especially given modern technology.

But here I am feeding the troll and pretending it's capable of intelligent discussion.
>>
>>78698344
>The more genetically diverse a population or gene pool is, the more adaptable it is and the higher it's chances of survival.
The destruction of that phenotype, as occurs through racemixing, is the assured destruction of that population.
Will European survive if they all mixed? No, they would disappear. By definition they would be unfit.
>>
>>78698344
we already have that by staying separate.

you're making the case for people who say dont racemix. if everyone were to racemix, there would be LESS genetic diversity.

think of races as different drinks. you're proposing things would be better if we all just went into one pot. thats only momentary diversity.
>>
>>78699233
>negative traits are inheritable as well.

Negative traits are more prevalent in less genetically diverse populations. This is the very reason for bottlenecking in populations. Try again.

>For example Africans have a lower IQ than whites so race-mixing whites and blacks would result in less intelligent children on average than white children.

Mate selection is usually based on a number of different factors, one of them being intelligence. IQ is a great metric of mental ability in our current modern environment.

The trait of physical fitness is usually one of the most desirable. Intelligence is great, but if your progeny are all unhealthy and unfit slobs then they have a much lower chance of survival, especially without access to medical care.

I'm personally not attracted to black women, and I'm sure you aren't either. This is mate selection in action.

>Additionally disease resistance is not an issue considering due to globalisation, all humans are becoming more resistant and the issues humanity potentially faces will be the result of antibacterial-resistant strains which no genetic mixing will help with.

You are so clueless. When antibacterial strains become an epidemic there will be survivors. These survivors will go on to procreate and their traits will then become dominant in surviving populations. If you think the way to prepare for this is with less genetic diversity, then you are completely clueless and unaware of how natural selection works in evolution.

>Same with habitat change, genes won't help much there especially given modern technology.

As a pure caucasian who grew up in a very sunny area, one of the main threats to my health at this point in my life is skin cancer. My parents had skin cancer, father had melanoma. This is the reality of having fair skin and living in an region where the native population had adapted and evolved to have melanin.

I have sunscreen now, but what if shit hits the fan?
>>
>>78698344
Race mixing is the opposite of diversity
>>
>>78700998
>Negative traits are more prevalent in less genetically diverse populations.
No. There's a difference between not race-mixing and inbreeding, we're not talking about everyone mating with their neighbors and cousins, we're discussing whites mixing with blacks, for example. And if whites were to mix with blacks that *would* lead to a worse off population than a pure white one.

>Mate selection is usually based on a number of different factors, one of them being intelligence.

The trait of physical fitness is usually one of the most desirable. Intelligence is great, but if your progeny are all unhealthy and unfit slobs then they have a much lower chance of survival

You're implying that every human who mates does so after a good deal of rational thought about the quality of the partner which is clearly not the case; most simply do so out of lust, having a fetish for a specific attribute, or emotional reasons. Additionally a higher intelligence is more important in the modern world than slightly improved physical qualities considering modern technology created by said intelligent societies can replace most physical labour so long as the humans are still fully functioning beings.

>When antibacterial strains become an epidemic there will be survivors. These survivors will go on to procreate and their traits will then become dominant in surviving populations. If you think the way to prepare for this is with less genetic diversity, then you are completely clueless and unaware of how natural selection works in evolution.
Humans can't prepare genetically for something that does not yet exists you imbecile, and even if there will be a horrid epidemic we aren't talking about afterwards, we're talking about today.
You say less genetic diversity but in fact you're advocating the opposite, having races stay separate would give humanity as a whole greater diversity.

And as for melanoma: africans have their own genetic issues as well, mixing won't grant immunity to all.
>>
>>78702247
>thinks populations are somehow more genetically diverse when they inbreed or don't introduce varying traits

LOL
>>
>>78698344
horrible eyebrows
kike nose
ugly eyes
whore blasted with makeup
probably disgusting tits
>>
File: 1458268168622.jpg (8 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1458268168622.jpg
8 KB, 299x200
>>78698657

>flag
>>
I think a billion or so whites is a diverse enough gene pool, we have nothing to gain and in fact more to loose by breeding with races of on average lower intelligence.
>>
>>78698344
Nice bait niggerbro.
>>
>>78698861
Gita is Indian you dumbass
>>
>>78703097
Actually I'm retarded, its both Indian and Persian
>>
>>78698344
You're not wrong about genetic diversity, but I still don't want to racemix.
>>
File: AwwwA.png (32 KB, 211x208) Image search: [Google]
AwwwA.png
32 KB, 211x208
>>78698344
>Some retard thinks fucking lucy from lakeside is the same shit as fucking your sister
>>
>>78698344
There's already enough genetic diversity within the white ethnic groups.
Fuck off niggerfucker.
>>
>>78698344
You see, having a large adaptable human population is something I couldn't care less about. If there were some sort of threat that killed off most of humanity except for the lucky few African populations with the right variance do you think I would care? No. Humanity is dead in my eyes. My ancestors would be dead, close cousin populations would be dead.

Fuck genetic variance. If my kind dies out then we die.

Also, how irrelevant is genetic variation in the modern world? We don't a whole lot of special genes to adapt to anything anymore. Plus we could always modify our genome if we needed to. Without black as brown people.

Has to be the worst argument for race mixing that I've heard.
>>
>>78704184
That's how nigs usually think actually.
>>
>>78698657
Why don't you :^)
>>
>>78698344
no advantage in mixing with inferior genomes

natural selection makes inferior genomes less likely to reproduce.
>>
>>78702460
>if whites were to mix with blacks that *would* lead to a worse off population than a pure white one.

I don't think all the whites are planning on mixing with all the blacks. Remember mate selection? This is a very cartoonish and childlike idea you've thought up.

Not all will choose to mix, but having a larger and more diverse pool of potential mates to choose from does create more survivability, adaptability, etc.

>You're implying that every human who mates does so after a good deal of rational thought about the quality of the partner which is clearly not the case

Right, and they often get what they deserve. Mate selection is a two-way street.

>most simply do so out of lust, having a fetish for a specific attribute, or emotional reasons

These are all evolutionary. You lust because your ancestors created surviving offspring with their own lust. Without lust, humans wouldn't have the natural drive to procreate.

> Additionally a higher intelligence is more important in the modern world than slightly improved physical qualities considering modern technology

We still have an evolutionary preference for physical fitness, because this is how our ancestors were able to create surviving offspring.

There is still a need for physical fitness, there may be a time in the future of our species when we no longer have these technological advances, or access to them.

>Humans can't prepare genetically for something that does not yet exists you imbecile

That is exactly the point, we cannot predict what environmental changes may effect us in the future. The way to prepare is with a genetically diverse population.

>having races stay separate would give humanity as a whole greater diversity

Again, a very cartoonish view of genetics and racemixing. Having access to a diverse and larger pool of potential mates increases adaptability and survivability.
>>
>>78704644
Look at the flag.
He probably is.
>>
>>78704747
> Having access to a diverse and larger pool of potential mates increases adaptability and survivability.

>One billion people varying from celts, saxons, anglos, germans, finnics, slavish, mediterranians is some how not "Diverse and large"

Pretty retarded, lad.
Infact, the fucking hilarious thing here is that blacks are more inbred then us. So you'd actually find that breeding with blacks would lead to negative results rather then positive.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 533x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 533x290
OP did a good job explaining why we need to reduce racemixing: To Preserve Diversity.

Racemixing should be done in extreme moderation so that the original 2 races maintain their racial identity while only a very small percentage experiment with higher variance.

The Jew takes an inch and goes ten miles too far.
>>
>>78698344
If there was an evolutionary advantage to gain from racemixing, South America would by ruling the world right now.
>>
>>78704747
>Again, a very cartoonish view of genetics and racemixing. Having access to a diverse and larger pool of potential mates increases adaptability and survivability.
No, actually having multiple distinct groups would be significantly more diverse than everyone breeding into homogeneity.

>That is exactly the point, we cannot predict what environmental changes may effect us in the future. The way to prepare is with a genetically diverse population.
No, you idiot. Humans aren't magically going to gain a resistance to a strain of bacteria that doesn't yet exists by shagging a nigger, that's not how your immune system works.

Literally all the rest of your points are either refuting your own bloody point that race-mixing is overall good for humanity or pointless drivel that isn't even bloody relevant.
>>
>>78698344
thinking diversity per se is an advantage is like thinking using 20 random ingredients to make a soup makes it better than following a proper recipe that uses less ingredients
>>
>>78703097
>no such thing as overlap.

kill yourself faggot.
>>
Pol BTFO by this mullato ubermensch
>>
File: Katie-Price-with-her-son--008.jpg (41 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Katie-Price-with-her-son--008.jpg
41 KB, 460x276
Inbred cumskins BTFO'd
>>
>>78705289
>No, actually having multiple distinct groups would be significantly more diverse than everyone breeding into homogeneity.

This is the most hilarious part. You think that if whites mate with only whites that they somehow would not breed into homogeneity, but that if everyone expanded their mate options and freely mixed as they pleased that this would somehow lead to it.

This is entirely illogical. How the fuck would a population of 7 billion breed into homogeneity, when a population of 1 billion would not?

I'm looking forward to your answer.

>Humans aren't magically going to gain a resistance to a strain of bacteria that doesn't yet exists by shagging a nigger, that's not how your immune system works.

You are so fucking clueless. Studies show that humans naturally have a preference for mates with an immune system that is different from their own (See: MHC and Pheromones). This reason for this, is that if your mate has a similar immune system, it actually decreases the survivability of your offspring.

Now this doesn't mean that you would create superior offspring by just randomly choosing a mate who is genetically different. Your example of "shagging a nigger to gain resistance" is a nothing but a strawman and shows you completely missed the point.

Mate selection. Mate selection. Mate selection.

>Literally all the rest of your points are either refuting your own bloody point that race-mixing is overall good for humanity

Access to more mates and genetic diversity increases adaptability and survivability. This was always the point, do you have a reading comprehension issue?
>>
>>78698344
Race mixing is fine with Indians, asians, and maybe latinos

Not fine with anyone else.
>>
File: Dismissive Bobby.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
Dismissive Bobby.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>78706805
You're..pretty much directly saying that racial mixing isn't even what you are talking about indirectly in a thread advocating it.

I mean I was just shitting on you for the sake of it, but now this is beginning to get silly.
>>
>>78707120
>can't read

The thread is titled "Evolutionary Advantage of Genetic Diversity"

I've clearly said multiple times that access to more variation in potential mates leads and genetic diversity increases adaptability as well as survivability.

I seem to mostly be arguing with people who somehow think that a population of 7 billion people would breed into homogeneity but a population of 1 billion people would not. It's fascinating to say the least.

Nowhere in this thread did I say that every white person should mate with a black person, this is cartoonish and seems to be the strawman that keeps getting brought up in replies to me.
>>
>>78698344
except you fail to realize that very few races have the ability to create and maintain a civilization. whites simply don't need niggers and other brown people adaptations. they bring absolutely nothing to the table and will harm whites genetic pool in the long run.
>>
File: 6801147814_f34ba72ea9_z.jpg (138 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
6801147814_f34ba72ea9_z.jpg
138 KB, 640x427
>>78707009
>Indians

Maybe the light skinned ones from up North. But doing it with Dravidians is basically the same as fucking a nigger.
>>
File: dilemma.jpg (54 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
dilemma.jpg
54 KB, 480x726
>ITT
>>
>>78707830
So your argument is basically "People may search out of their race for genetic diversity" despite the human populace growing well beyond what it was years ago. You're seemingly arguing as if we were still living in a survival environment. Medical science has improved so far that your analysis doesn't even represent reality anymore.
>>
>>78698344
didnt read all of that but just wanted to say based solely on pic an caption/heading: ayup
the rabid racism is basically whats still left to turn me off of the nrx/neo-/alt-right/reactosphere or whatever you may wanna call it, at this point
Ive basically come around to "your" (i.e. the typical /pol/ audiences') way of thinking about women and sexual relations, but Ive known way too many intelligent and capable black/arab/whatever people to buy into the racism thing whereas everything you say about women just keeps proving itself over and over again
basically consent-based sexual morality is shit and women and men just dont work the same way; but looking at someones skin color and judging their capabilities off of that and in particular, being opposed (as opposed to, hugely in favor of) "race mixing" is just retardation, as opposed to correctly putting that down (accurately) due to cultural instead of genetic factors
>>
>>78698344
>pure caucasians

We're already plenty mixed. You have zero proof that interbreeding with niggers, and gooks will benefit us.

All the ancient societies, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, that interbred with dark skins became low IQ shit holes. They are completely irrelevant to the world today, but meant everything in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw

http://www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

http://humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-origin-of-blue-eyes-ancient-gods.html

http://www.therightperspective.org/2008/11/29/2700-year-old-blond-haired-blue-eyed-mummy-found-in-china/

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5616498/ultraviolet-light-reveals-how-ancient-greek-statues-really-looked
>>
>>78708323
>So your argument is basically "People may search out of their race for genetic diversity"

More diverse mate selection options and genetic diversity increase adaptability and survivability, yes.

>You're seemingly arguing as if we were still living in a survival environment.

We always are. Are humans no longer dying?

LOL

>Medical science has improved so far that your analysis doesn't even represent reality anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? Humans are constantly dying by natural selection.

Advances in medical science give us even more reason to have a genetically diverse population. In the potential future event that we no longer have access to this technology, or it becomes insufficient for future epidemics. Which to be honest, it isn't entirely sufficient for current epidemics.

You're talking as if we live in some cartoon-land where humans are immortal.
>>
>>78708021
Yeah, North Indian is what I meant.
>>
File: iq-of-nations.gif (52 KB, 700x428) Image search: [Google]
iq-of-nations.gif
52 KB, 700x428
>>78708668
>but Ive known way too many intelligent and capable black/arab/whatever people to buy into the racism thing

That's because white school systems dumb whites down, and erode their pride. Social programs favoring diversity give those people unfair advantages. Race is much more than skin color. You're obviously suffering the effects of brainwashing.
>>
>>78698344
> muslim sand nigger
nope. non-muslim Iranian (like most iranians)

>t. I got myself a literal 10/10 Iranian qt
>>
>>78698344

You're talking about cosmetic racial traits adding to the survival of the human species? Your children deserve to inherit sickle-cell anemia.
>>
File: religion-iran.png (26 KB, 236x323) Image search: [Google]
religion-iran.png
26 KB, 236x323
>>78709365
>most iranians aren't muslim

What the fuck are you talking about.. 99.4% of Iran is Muslim.
>>
>>78709604
they identify as one. but they don't practice it.

like all the """""""christians""""""" who call themselves christians, but never go to church, never read the bible, don't follow the christian lifestyle.

Though Iranians aren't as hypocritical as those """"christians"""". but they aren't hardcore to say the least. They do mostly live a non-degenerate (conservative) lifestyle (that the west also needs desperately)
>>
>>78709002
That was not what I was implying, I was saying that contrary to your belief people are not going to fall down and die because they forgot to fuck a black man. With caucasian people already being genetically diverse themselves, and the white population being the number of billions it isn't like you've got limited selection to where you have to fuck a feeble man, even then we're specfically advanced our fields in medience to cure such inabilities and disabilities. It isn't the Medieval ages anymore. We don't have to eat babies to not get sick.
>>
>>78709365
Make sure she didnt have a nosejob or your offspring will have Jew noses
>>
>>78709943

Oh of course, this is true for the few Muslims I've known (one of them being Iranian). They are still Muslim though, just as Christians in the US are still Christian.

I also don't know of any Christian that takes the Bible literally, or thinks that we should stone adulterers to death or people who where colored cloth as it says in Leviticus. Practitioners of religion either modernize and assimilate into modern society or are ostracized until they do so.
>>
Your entire premise is stupid. The globe is already genetically diverse.

How does mixing randomly across diverse populations improve fitness? How do you envision it actually playing out? In the event of some catastrophic pandemic affecting lung capacity, only a race of Kenyan-Tibetans will be able to survive? Are you embracing some goony chaos magician philosophy of maximizing all possibilities for the sake of it?
>>
>>78710387
You realize that Leviticus isn't actually Christian law right? Nothing in the old testament is official in the Christian religion because the old laws were wiped clean by the coming of Jesus.
>>
>>78698344
The human race is beyond evolution, we will only devolve from here. There is literally NO SELECTIVE PRESSURE. Evolution CAN NOT WORK without selective pressure. It is best to preserve "diversity" by not turning the human race into a blob of pale brown shitskins that look exactly alike.

Preserve diversity! DON'T INTERBREED
>>
>>78698344
Science has shown marrying past your second cousin will provide enough genetic diversity for healthy offspring
>>
>>78709970
>contrary to your belief people are not going to fall down and die because they forgot to fuck a black man

This was never my belief, I don't know why you idiots keep making the same cartoonish strawman argument throughout this thread.

How many times do I have to debunk this strawman?

My argument was always that access to more diverse potential mates and genetic diversity increase adaptability and survival. Which is observed in any form of biological evolution.

>With caucasian people already being genetically diverse themselves, and the white population being the number of billions it isn't like you've got limited selection

Do the different races have different genetic traits?

Most /pol/fags say yes, and I agree. Which is why opening mate selection up between races allows more adaptability as it gives a wider range of diverse mates to choose from, creating offspring with uniquely varied genetic makeup and adding even more genetic diversity to the 7 billion people and multiple races we already have.

Your point on the population size is exactly my point that 7 billion people from different races will not breed into homogeneity. There is always more genetic diversity in larger populations with more mate options available.

Some people on here seem to think that 7 billion people will somehow breed into homogeneity, but that 1 billion caucasians will not. Neither of these populations sizes will breed into homogeneity. It would take hundreds of millions of years without bottlenecking if the population size were constant.
>>
>>78711126
>There is literally NO SELECTIVE PRESSURE.

Are humans no longer dying?

>Evolution CAN NOT WORK without selective pressure.

Good thing we have selective pressure.

>It is best to preserve "diversity" by not turning the human race into a blob of pale brown shitskins that look exactly alike.

7 billion people would somehow breed into homogeneity, yet 1 billion people would not?

Fascinating.
>>
>>78711577

Healthy enough to not have down syndrome.

Healthy enough to continue human evolution and adapt to new environments or epidemics? Meh.
>>
File: Diabeetus.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
Diabeetus.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>78712422
>
My argument was always that access to more diverse potential mates and genetic diversity increase adaptability and survival. Which is observed in any form of biological evolution.

You broken fucking record.
If people are repeating the same argument, it's mabye because you are doing it as well.

Anyhow, you've actually somewhat detailed your argument below.

Homogenity isn't the claim, people here say it in the metaphorical term of a brown fucking blob. If you've seen the actual result of most interracial birth it isn't fair skinned black looking child.

>More "Adaptablity and survivalbiltiy" when your means are a literal fucking five minute walk from home
>>
All you white assholes are going into slavery very soon.
>>
kys you outbred mutt to be honest
>>
>>78713310
>If people are repeating the same argument, it's mabye because you are doing it as well.

If anything, it shows that the same tired strawman arguments get circulated around on here or that there is a consistent lack of reading comprehension among /pol/fags.

>More "Adaptablity and survivalbiltiy" when your means are a literal fucking five minute walk from home

This is somewhat subjective, a five minute walk from your home could mean your first cousin in rural Alabama. Or as in my case, it could mean access to potential mates from many different ethnicities. I'll take that as an argument about modern urbanization and promoting racial diversity, thus more varied potential mates. ;)
>>
>>78715126
>If anything, it shows that the same tired strawman arguments get circulated around on here or that there is a consistent lack of reading comprehension among /pol/fags.
Repeating the same shit over and over again does not make you any more intelligent, it makes it clear you are unable to process any argumentive abilities up there and need to repeat yourself, regardless to whatever opinion you hold repeating the same thing over and over again WILL not help you.

I was talking about food, mate.
Yet I'm not surprised in the very least someone has misinterpreted such a sentence for a argument against racial homogeny since they apparently think a population of a billion is somehow relative to fucking a cousin?
>>
File: OP is reatrd.gif (2 MB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
OP is reatrd.gif
2 MB, 320x344
Since none of this is based on science or backed up with any evidence, let me add some drivel of my own:

If the most ancient and original population is some form of African and the populations that left Africa split and spread, and those diaspora population evolved into populations that prospered though ingenuity and intelligence into something more than the original group which stagnated.

Is it not counter-evolutionary to mix the stagnant and lesser evolved original population, with the most advance and evolved populations forcibly. Not by natural proximity and co-incidence, but in a structured and organized way based on political and social agendas.
>>
>>78713034
Buddy, you do realize that the main number one factory that is stunting human evolution is technology, right?
Humans don't adapt to fit their surroundings, they adapt the surroundings to fit them.
Cold? Put on a coat.
Too much sun? Put on sunscreen.
Need to move around mountains? Build a gondola.
>>
>>78700998
>if all your offspring are unfit and unhealthy
How would breeding with diabetic, sickle cell HIV riddled coons solve that?
>>
>>78705059
Inbreeding is only usually a problem after the 3rd or 4th generation.
>>
File: 1466527135008.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466527135008.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>78706477
BTFO by this girl
>>
File: 1466530295660.jpg (179 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466530295660.jpg
179 KB, 960x960
>>78706789
BTFO #2
>>
File: Giant Tasteless.jpg (37 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Giant Tasteless.jpg
37 KB, 1024x1024
>>78719209
>>
>>78718763
that's not true, problems could come up from the 1st generation. The issue is that the risk of issue stacks after generation upon generation of inbreeding. It's not safe to marry anyone closer than your 3rd cousin (your cousin's grandkids).
>>
>>78715847
Our genetics do sort of adapt, we know that a certain mountain range in Kenya produces the best long distance runners in the world, and native people around the Himalayas have better circulatory systems for taking and transporting oxygen. These are environmental evolutions.

The issue is that we're just starting to learn the role of epigenetics, that is effectively the dials on your genetics that will change how the genetics of your children and grandchildren express themselves. Basically, the food you eat and the activities you do in your life time will effect how your children's genes express themselves. We're discovering the epigenetics actually has a huge impact.

pol wants to believe Whites are superior because of seasonal climates forcing only the smartest to survive, but by their own logic that should make many other places of the world with harsher climates produce smarter peoples. Europe actually has fairly mild winters and summers compared to most of the world
>>
>>78719541
Hence why I said usually
>>
>>78698344
Yeah, but we're not in serious danger of suddenly dying off.

Genetic diversity is great. Let's give every African who wants to immigrate to the United States an IQ test, and if they get above a >110 then they're in. Easy-peasy. This immigration statndard should honestly be applied to all people.
>>
>>78709308
>posting this meme IQ map
it astounds me you retards take Lynn's study so seriously when they didn't test 100+ nations and some of the national IQ's were determined by testing a classroom of children.

This study has to be the worst case of painting a target around an arrow I have ever seen.
>>
>>78720325
Australia already effectively does this by having strict work visa requirements. You'd have to be IQ 110 to be able to meet the skills requirement. Anyone lower wouldn't have the education or experience required to meet the standard
>>
>>78698344
>>
>>78698344
If that's the case then Brazilians would have the highest average IQ.
BUT IT'S NOT
Instead we find that non-mixed whites and asians do!
>>
>>78721441
he's not saying that you low IQ retard. He's saying it's good for immune systems and adaptability in a world that's more globalised and diseases and problems are international.

I'm a proponent for race-mixing because smart people breed with smart people and dumb people breed with dumb people. A white doctor isn't going to have babies with a ghetto nigger, only the dumb whites would. So the good whites will breed with the decent other races and retards like your family can dilute their genes for all I care
>>
>>78698344
So it would do us complete justice to integrate the relentlessly inbred and isolated genetics of the filthy dunecoons who never ventured past the slaveboys arse?
>>
>>78700998
>tfw I legit have the genes that prevent me from getting HIV and super-resistant bacterium
So when all of these superbugs go haywire and I'm one of the only guys alive, you're saying I'm gonna get to cum in all the remaining women?

Feels good man.
>>
File: angry-desk-flip-l.png (438 KB, 1500x1355) Image search: [Google]
angry-desk-flip-l.png
438 KB, 1500x1355
>>78698344
>Posts bullshit about gentic diveersiiity drivell blah b;ah blah
>doesn't get that genetically fit does not mean smart are would like to go make shithuts, well fine
>DOESN'T POST SEXY NUDES OF MIXED WOMEN

THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON TO COME TO THESE BAIT THREAD YOU FUCKING FUCK
GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER
>>
Mullatos are more in tune with their astral plane than any of the other races, all while maintaining the intelligence of white society and physical prowess of blacks.

I see the next evolutionary step. Carry on.

All mullatos should live ten years in a pure white society, and ten in a pure black one. You will understand the good and the bad of both.

Never lived with Mexicans tho XD
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.