[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've figured out why we like the Nazis. It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465758642176.jpg (216 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
1465758642176.jpg
216 KB, 960x854
So I've figured out why we like the Nazis. It's not for the anti-jew policies or the other things that are looked down on, it's because the Nazi's are the only thing we have to admire.
In these times of forced Globalism, the youth (and those on /pol/ especially) are starving for a splash of Nationalism. We're sick of having to put other people over our own.
But who has ever had a completely Nationalistic society?
The Nazis.

Obviously the Nazis weren't perfect, and they did some horrible shit, but they're the only example of pure Nationalism we have to look at.
I propose that we don't want another Holocaust or to conquer all the nations around us, but we instead desire stronger and more competent leaders to ensure our values and safety are put first when decisions are made.

Nationalism is now again rearing it's head now with Brexit succeeding and the overwhelming support Trump is getting.
Hopefully this time around, we don't fuck it up.

That's all I have to say.
You don't have to reply.
Just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
>>78693119

The fire rises. In our godless society. raised by women and told to be ashamed to exist, nationalism is a much needed counterbalance to the neurotic debasement of the left.
>>
>>78693119
Quite right. The only truly "right wing", meaning Nationalistic and Traditionalistic, societies to have existed in the modern world have been the Fascist states of the mid-twentieth century, with Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Japan being the most successful and relevant examples.

On a side note, I've always thought that the continued right-leaning nature of Japanese culture is why so many /pol/lacks are interested in anime, but I might just be reaching.
>>
You're completely fucking right.
>>
File: 1462641996878.jpg (37 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
1462641996878.jpg
37 KB, 600x491
Fucking saved!

Bless you anon
>>
>But who has ever had a completely Nationalistic society?

Most nations in human history.

Babbling retard.
>>
>>78693119
Stop capitalizing "nationalism" for fuck's sake.
>>
>>78695052
What are you on about?
>>
>>78695052
I think he meant to say "modern society", that is, post WW1 until now. There are still primitive tribes that exists today, but if you're talking about advanced, industrialized civilization then Fascism is the only real example you have to examine.
>>
>>78694490
>Japanese culture is why so many /pol/lacks are interested in anime

You might not be too far off, too bad modern anime is shit.
>>
>>78693119
Also don't forget the Confederates, those who put their own people and land above the country who shunned them.

While not a fan of slavery, I will always love the CSA
>>
>>78694490
Don't forget about Francoist Spain, Peronist Argentina, and Chile under Pinochet
>>
File: holocaust for newfriends.png (333 KB, 1781x757) Image search: [Google]
holocaust for newfriends.png
333 KB, 1781x757
>>78693119
>they did some horrible shit
hi newcuck
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>78693119

Hail Hydra
>>
>>78693119
>and they did some horrible shit
Stopped reading.

Germans obeyed all the conventions of war up until the allies started targetting German civilians. (Which they were never put on trial for, while the Germans suffered endless slander and mock-trials)
>>
>>78693119
>So I've figured out why we like the Nazis
Why YOU like them. Don't put words in my fucking mouth newfag.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.