[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did you personally react to 9/11? I remember as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1460551066358.jpg (9 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1460551066358.jpg
9 KB, 180x200
So how did you personally react to 9/11?
I remember as a kid I was really fucked in the head but I thought I was doing good trying to solve the case of how the towers fell
>inb4 jetfuelsteelbeamspepememes

>be me
>like 10 or 11
>see 9/11 on TV over and over
>next day build lego wtc to sort of recreate it
>wanted to see how it happened, stupid kid mind thought it was fine and totally accurate to real life investigation
>mom sees me ramming toy airplane into north tower
>mfw a week later I was at a psychiatrist trying to prove what a good goy I was
>>
We have this thread every day.
>>
>>78691539
What?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 809x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 809x800
>>
>>78691539
??
>>
>>78691491

>12 years old
>literally laughed hard
>mum was horrified
>>
>20 moslems with boxcutters
>>
>>78691491
I thought we were going to be invaded and expected red dawn type paratroopers to be dropping in my neighborhood
>>
>>78691491
I honestly didn't give a shit. Wars were going on and everything. I always thought of the News channel as just a "violence for boring adults" channel.
None of them were people I cared about. I still have no particular feelings for the event. I feel absolutely nothing, because I'm not involved, and neither is anyone I know.
Like the holocaust.
I feel nothing towards them, because I don't know them. I'm incredibly ethno centrist, and I think I was born that way. Don't get me wrong, I'm an incredibly sensitive person; like if one of my relatives or friends gets hurt or dies, I'd be devastated probably more than most of them.
>>
>>78691491
>in jersey
>was in school
>75% of kids got picked up from school
>i didn't
>mom didn't care much about me
>15 years later i identify pictures of storefronts to post story on a Cantonese woodworking forum
>>
File: canibal.png (478 KB, 616x437) Image search: [Google]
canibal.png
478 KB, 616x437
>>78691491
>be 8
>live in new york
>allah akbar hits tower
>teachers start crying
>everyone gets sent home early
>play megaman battle network for the rest of the day

Overall it was a pretty good day
>>
apology for poor english

i was sat at home eating empanada when Juancho ring

‘towes is kill’

‘no’
>>
>a fucking boxcutter
>>
>>78691491
We had this 1 muslic girl in school and everyone felt awkward around her after that

I didnt even know what a muslim was before that, those were the days
>>
>>78691491

I was 8 at the time and I was watching cartoons on the TV.

>they interrupted them to show the live feed from the burning towers
>on literally all networks

I was mad as fuck tbqh
>>
>>78691937
>towes is kill
6/10 hearty chuckle
>>78691837
Tbh I can see where you come from. Biggest disaster that's happened in Canada's either the one that shot up the federal building or that time that weird Turd name guy got elected as the official Affirmative Action leader of Canadia
>>
File: 1465992368900.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1465992368900.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
I'm 34 now

My first reaction was "huh some planes hit some towers, that's odd", but then the rest of it happened, and within a short time i was a 9/11 troofer. Part of what pushed me in that direction was the absurdity of the 2nd Iraq war. I felt like it was all just a giant scam.

Oddly, i sort of got tired of being a troofer and suddenly stopped caring about it. I got so tired of the endless infighting and screwy theories that I just gave up.
>>
>>78691491
Here's the motive for the people that did the deed.

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
>>
>>78691880
>>15 years later i identify pictures of storefronts to post story on a Cantonese woodworking forum
lmaolol
>>
File: 1460783081568.jpg (64 KB, 571x421) Image search: [Google]
1460783081568.jpg
64 KB, 571x421
>>78691491
I remember my dad flipping shit and saying we were gonna slaughter all the Muslims.

I instantly knew it was bullshit. I'd just learned about how this country fought the civil war to help peanut space ship building africans become equal. The rulers of this country cater to anyone who can pull a level.

I foresaw a long drawn out BS war just like i'd seen on the documentaries about Vietnam. It took the supposed holocaust to get the people around me to really hate the Germans.

That one attack on the towers wouldn't be enough to drive Americans into the kind of long term hatred needed for a successful war.

I actually lost faith in Americans that day. Realized their all propagandized tv zombies. Impotent dogs barking through a fence. Osama Bin Laden was right.
>>
>>78693095
America should have already hated Islam due to what the Quran says about non-believers. The fact that 911 was so unexpected proves how incompetent this country is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.