[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that churchill was a fucking war criminal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: warcriminal.png (148 KB, 436x455) Image search: [Google]
warcriminal.png
148 KB, 436x455
Can we agree that churchill was a fucking war criminal?
>>
>>78690444
One man's war criminal is another's war hero. He emerged on the victorious side, therefore he should be regarded as a hero. At least from an Anglo-European perspective.
>>
>>78690750
also a germanophobe, freemason, zionist, warlord, demon, murderer and alcoholic. Literally the devil.
>>
The Germans are rabid dogs. You must put them down like rabid dogs.

Let's be honest, there's this tiny tiny group of genius Germans. And then the rest are fucking subhuman barbarians.

I propose we find the best Germans, let them live and then kill the rest.
>>
>>78690444
More importantly he was a traitor that sold the British Empire to jews in an unjust war.
>>
>>78691177
This the Germans continue to be the scum of the earth, first the holocaust, then they go to the opposite extreme. Why can't they do anything right?
>>
>>78691603
they just want to be friends. and the holocaust never happened; its slander against the germans to punish them for losing ww2, as is the immigration stuff
>>
>>78691767
>>78691603
>>78691320
>>78691177
REMEMBER DRESDEN
>>
>>78690444
he was a vile creature. also absolutely great if you were british
>>
>>78690444
FUCKING PERENNIAL KEKS! Irish and Indians are both shit tier, they say we genocide them because they can't stay fed in two of the most food fertile regions of the world.

If they don't want to be considered dogs they shouldn't expect their master to feed them.

Churchill was fucking based, and no amount of revisionism will wash away his glory.
>>
>>78690444
Absolutely.

A murderous sociopath and drunken coward responsible for the slaughter of tens of millions.
>>
When you get past the meme speeches and his witty remarks, Churchill was actually a fucking trainwreck of a politician.

Utterly selfish and elitist, hated the people of Britain only slightly less than he did foreigners.
>>
>>78698143
Admirable to hear from Britain such willingness to question the Churchillian orthodoxy.

Doubting Churchill in Britain often seems (from the outside) tantamount to doubting Santa Claus and the Holocaustâ„¢.
>>
>>78690444

>a bajillion dead niggers

Makes me love him even more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.