[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work with a guy who says Trump is a fascist. How is he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: trump-sad.jpg (46 KB, 770x470) Image search: [Google]
trump-sad.jpg
46 KB, 770x470
I work with a guy who says Trump is a fascist. How is he wrong?
>>
File: natsoc-charlie.png (581 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
natsoc-charlie.png
581 KB, 896x672
i sure hope he is
>>
fascism is an ideology. trump has no ideology, just a brand.
>>
Mate, why are you asking us? Why don't you ask him?
>>
>>78687279
Fascists always, always persecute Jews and Homosexuals.

Name one that didnt. Name one.
>>
>>78687921
António de Oliveira Salazar.

Mostly because we kicked the jews out 200 years before.
>>
>>78687279
Force his dumbass to define his terms. I got some fucknut to go from calling Trump a racist to saying Hitler wasn't a racist just by making him sort out his own fucking argument.
>>
>>78687279
Point out that fascism is literally using political power to silence opposition, and trump doesnt have the powet yet, so he can't be fascist.
>>
>>78687279
Everyone here can agree that Classical Liberalism is Right Wing

Since Classical Liberalism is right wing, that makes Fascism left wing, just a smidgen to the right of Communism.
>>
>>78687279
He is right
>>
>>78687279

Tell him that Nationalism is not Fascism.
>>
>>78688307
That's called a "Police State" you moron.

"Fascism" is shamelessly using the instruments of state power to advance an agenda beneficial to your group with a zero-sum mentality relative to other groups and being intrinsically unafraid of 'bloodletting' in order to achieve your desired goals.
>>
>>78687279
Define fascist first
>>
>>78687810
This.

Literally no one knows what Trump will want to do in 2017, including Trump himself.
>>
>>78688169
This.
>"Trump sucks, I'm not voting for that racist!"
>"Why do you think that?"
Usually sorts itself out after that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.