[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is similar to this thread: >>78682661 However, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: stalker_wp_01_1024.jpg (304 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
stalker_wp_01_1024.jpg
304 KB, 1024x768
This is similar to this thread:
>>78682661

However, I never played Fallout but I head S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a close companion, just more fps-like.

Anyway, there are different factions:
> "Loners" who don't side with anyone
> "Clear Sky" who want to research the Zone
> "Freedom" who are anarchists who want the Zone open to all
> "Duty" who want to wipe the Zone for all of humanity's well-being
> "Monolith" who worship the Zone as a cult
> "Bandits" who don't give a fuck and rob everyone
> "Military" who control the Zone

The Zone is an area sectioned off for safety purposes after the Chernobyl disaster in 1986. Stalkers are people who go in to get rich by getting "artifacts" which they sell for lots of dough.

What do you guys think? Can the Zone be applied to some scenario in the real world like the Middle East/Levant? If so which side would you choose?
>>
Bump because I think you guys have much more interesting thoughts than any degenerate on /v/.
>>
>>78686977
Get out of here Stalker
>>
>>78687912
What are you here
>>
>>78687971

Gello, brother.
>>
>>78688457
what are you deaf? what are you here
>>
>>78686977
Personally, if the Zone were the Middle East, I would side with Duty, or make an offshoot that has ideals of Clear Sky and Duty. Get the necessary information for the benefit of humanity, then blow it back to the Stone Age.
>>
I just bought the games so I really don't know but the bandits can seriously fuck off.

The movie and the book are pretty good.
>>
>>78688950

Come in, don't just stand there.
>>
>>78689287
The more you go into the Zone the more you get an idea of what the factions are about. Bandits are degenerate scum.
>>
Duty was created on lies and bullshit, ALL GLORY TO THE MONOLITH
>>
File: 1449074884129.png (172 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
1449074884129.png
172 KB, 680x486
>>78686977
>>
>>78689990
The Monolith is brainwashed tho
>>
File: STALKER.jpg (32 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
STALKER.jpg
32 KB, 814x294
>>
File: 3vtdvKu.jpg (112 KB, 798x807) Image search: [Google]
3vtdvKu.jpg
112 KB, 798x807
>>
>>78686977
>i have no idea wat i'm talking about
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.