[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I was a republican, I'd realize Trump has no chance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: 1466062596960.png (606 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1466062596960.png
606 KB, 1059x962
If I was a republican, I'd realize Trump has no chance of winning and I'd clamor for someone else. I wouldn't waste my time pulling this "at least he's not Hillary" shit, because it doesn't matter if he isn't Hillary if he can't win the race.

So, why are all you guys laying down and playing such a losing hand? Have you all been so cucked and bamboozled that you're bluffing without so much as a two of a kind?
>>
>>78683673

OP, I was skeptical, but you have convinced me. I am now a #CruzMissle.
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (23 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
23 KB, 700x466
>>78683673
You shills are truly getting pathetic.

sage
>>
>>78683673
omg I hate trump now
>>
What choice do they have, he's already won the nomination hasn't he?
>>
>>78683673
Wow first brexit and now your post. I really woke up.

Ill shill for Hilary now
>>
File: liljeb.png (239 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
liljeb.png
239 KB, 600x387
>>78683673
>>
>>78684223
>>
>>78683673
You're right. It really makes me think. I am a #BidenBitch now.
>>
File: Jeb_Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (2 MB, 2008x2528) Image search: [Google]
Jeb_Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
2 MB, 2008x2528
>>78683673
This. Who else #JebCore here
>>
>>78683921
>>78684003
>>78684134
So this is how you guys respond to the GOP stinker candidate. Jokes and sticking your heads in the sand.
>>
>>78684864
omg I hate trump now
>>
File: 1453695968317.gif (905 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1453695968317.gif
905 KB, 500x349
>>78684864
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>78684864
I'd rather vote for Trump than one of the worst criminals this country has ever seen.
>>
>>78684132
>he's already won the nomination
Not yet, and the GOP Rules Committee still has time the change the rules and keep the short-fingered vulgarian out.
>>
>>78683673
You're right, you convinced me. I am now #ArtilleryforHillary.
>>
>>78684864
>clamor for someone else? Whom? Hillary? The point of your post is 'if Trump can't win, why not support Hillary?' Fuck off.
>>
File: 1462560480409.png (494 KB, 680x979) Image search: [Google]
1462560480409.png
494 KB, 680x979
>>78683673
lol, he still think Trump will lose.

How old and stale of you.
>>
>>78685526
>short-fingered vulgarian
*slow claps steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...
>>
>>78685405
wtf I'm #edgy now
>>
>>78685405
>...the armchair tough guy spouted from his keyboard. as the soft glow of his PC illuminates his dark, musty basement lair, he lifts up his flabby, sagging arms above his head to stretch
"aaaaah," he exclaims, feeling the leather and velcro between the fingers of his fingerless gloves. it would have been a perfect scene if not for that pesky post on his favorite website, 4chan.
"theres gotta be something I can do," he exclaims, eagerly stuffing his porky, orange-red-stained hand into an almost empty bag of flaming cheetos. its okay though, there is a full wholesale box from costco in the corner.
"now, how do I respond to this.." he ponders, squishing his sausage fingers into his gelatinous forehead.
In between munches, he exclaims:

"thats it! I remember- you can be anyone you want on the internet!"
happy with his work, he readjusts his fedora. don't want hair getting in the way.
>>
>>78685501
>one of the worst criminals this country has ever seen

GW can't run again.
>>
>>78683673
>if i was a republican, i'd make sure republicans don't win
Oh ? Ok.
>>
File: 29qk5qo.jpg (33 KB, 428x320) Image search: [Google]
29qk5qo.jpg
33 KB, 428x320
>>78683983
listen to the wise man you KEK.
>>
>>78683673
>"There is literally no way that Trump can get to 1237 delegates -- It is simply impossible."
>>
>>78683673
Just like everyone thought in 2008, that Hillary was just going to get the party nomination...I think it is unwise to believe she is a shoe in for the WH this time around.

She is more disliked and distrusted than Trump, and she's going to look foolish on the debate stage.
>>
>>78683673
>Brexit will never happen!
They said.
>>
>>78686252
>paid to shill /pol/
>thinks anyone on /pol/ ever liked george bush
jesus christ
>>
>>78687030
shut up I'm a #bitchforbush
>>
>>78683673
I myself can't wait to see the faces of you Hillary bots when the dems take the nomination from her and give it to someone else.
>>
Shills getting desperate

Trump has
>Pulled voters that don't traditionally vote
>Pulled voters from the moderate Dems
>More active voters than any Republican nominee before

While Hillary is struggling to remain relevant. Her numbers are quite terrible
>>
>>78687870
>GxkrFFed
>Fed

you'd like that wouldn't you, mr big govt. shillbot
>>
>>78683673

The only ones saying "at least he's not Hillary" are the shills. Makes it so easy to spot them.
>>
>>78683673
> believing the media

come back to poll when you turn 18
>>
>>78683673
>record number of voters coming out for him
>beat all the other republicans despite massive bias
>HE CANT WIN PICK SOMEBODY ELSE!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.