[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will brexit restart the empire? SUN NEVER SETS LADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: britishpicnic.jpg (30 KB, 460x293) Image search: [Google]
britishpicnic.jpg
30 KB, 460x293
will brexit restart the empire?

SUN NEVER SETS LADS
>>
No, it will be marked by the empire going through a dramatic shrinkage with Scotland and Northern Ireland exiting the United Kingdom and joining with Ireland in a pro-EU Gaelic Union.
>>
>>78683585
Don't you have some potatoes to farm or something? Oh... right...
>>
>>78683585
Don't worry dad, I'll beat up Ireland for you.
>>
File: STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg (41 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg
41 KB, 580x386
>>78683480
United Kingdom Independence Party now becomes United Kingdom Imperialist Part.
>>
hmmm... just thinking that the reconquista of england will come from irish ruled scotland leaving only ireland left....
>>
>>78683585
>pro-EU

you're a cuck
>>
>>78683585
You mean a pro cuck Gaelic union that wants the Brits out and the pakis and niggers in?
>>
nope, it will bring more shitskins from the commonwealth
>>
>>78683585

>Wanting the North back

When will this end, itll ruin us even further
>>
>>78683585
Wont happen M8
>>
>>78683480
I want to believe.

We have kept the jack
We have kept the Queen
We have kept our parliamentary democracy
The U.K has voted to leave the EU

All we have to do is find the courage in ourselves to reach out and take the hand of destiny.
>>
Celtic-Germanic Alliance when?

Hungarians can come too
>>
File: beatles.jpg (25 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
beatles.jpg
25 KB, 800x480
My overall opinion about the incoming territorial change of the British "empire".
>>
File: AngloBros.jpg (85 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
AngloBros.jpg
85 KB, 300x450
Bongs please invade.

ill rather be a vassal of the beady eyed Anglo than live as a "free" European citizen.

the papers here in Denmark are shilling hard.
>Denmark cant leave
>Denmark will not survive with the EU
>Denmark is weak and insignificant
>Denmark is too old
>Denmark stopped being a nation of note in 1864
>>
More likely it will start English National State
>>
>>78685614
nice, the beatles are world class
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.