[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I fulfill my dream of throwing leftists from helicopters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 736x736
How can I fulfill my dream of throwing leftists from helicopters?
>>
>>78681937
vote for the white lord.
the lord thy trump
the ceo and savior of the white race.
>>
File: capitalism.png (90 KB, 856x1382) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.png
90 KB, 856x1382
>>78681937
>wanting to emulate a tyrant
kys
>>
>>78682039

Chile: throw commits out of planes, richest country in Latin America
Cuba: throw capitalists out, poorest country in the region
>>
>>78681937
Take the fight to the money printer's door steps.

They are the people behind the funding of all modern leftist movements.

Without money printer funding, they won't even have the gas money to riot or protest.

They will be easy to catch at that point. Then they can be loaded on to the Huge Banana Choppers and chucked out over the ghetto from a couple hundred feet up.

Bonus points if you get video of the Apefreakins eating the splatter off of the pavement.
>>
>>78681937
>rent copter
>ask some young leftie reporter with you, to "see how horrible capitalism looks from the air"
>"look, there - absolutely horrible"
>hmmm.. dont really see anything.. t:reporter
>"come here, to the door, you gotta reach a bit.."
>kick
>profit
>>
>>78681937
I want to know too.
>>
>>78682235
Cuba might become better in the future, Sweden will not, they have a chance, there is no chance for Sweden.
>>
>>78681937
Get CIA support, then sell all of your country's assets to foreign companies assisted by a group of Cathedral economists who like ((Milton Friedman))
>>
>>78682235
>Cuba is the poorest country in the region
My sides!
>>
>>78683542
this guy gets it
>>
>>78683542
Shh, no truth allowed. Only dank memes, circlejerking, and shitposting.
>>
>>78681937
You could start by fucking off to /b/ with this bullshit
>>
>>78682235
>throw commits out of planes
>>78682286
>They will be easy to catch at that point.
>>78683542
>CIA
>>
File: raggeatonw.jpg (102 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
raggeatonw.jpg
102 KB, 600x340
>>78681937

by listening to reggaeton
>>
>>78681937

> create 'Friends of Somalia' FB page
> organise enough funds to get all 12 of you out there
> charter a helicopter for $3.75 an hour
> throw leftists out
> ???
> profit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.