[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone screencap that guy who said he was a time traveler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1464644729333.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1464644729333.png
51 KB, 240x232
Did anyone screencap that guy who said he was a time traveler?

Said leave would happen and that Trump would win.

His confidence and knowledge of the subject matter is fucking with my head.
>>
shit those predictions are like a 1 in 4 chance he must be magic
>>
>>78677650
It wasn't that he predicted it. It was how he talked about it. Hence why I am asking for a screencap.
>>
/pol/ is always right. They aren't time travelers, they are just looking at the levels of meme magic and making obvious predictions.
>>
>>78677747
In case theres no screencap tell us what he said in more detail lad
>>
>>78677545
If you can remember exactly what he said in a sentence or so, take a look at 4plebs. You'll probably find it there.
>>
File: 4chan green frog 094.jpg (9 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
4chan green frog 094.jpg
9 KB, 240x193
I've seen this a thousand times. You make shitty assumptions of the future by calling yourself a time traveler, delete your shitty thread and then ask shitty screencaps of yourself posting shitty assumptions.

Remove this thread, #HillaryForPOTUS2016
>>
>>78677545

I'm 100% Trump will lose.

A hundred years ago the UK was a world power and now they can't even be bothered to lead the UK. Sad!
>>
>>78677917
He said the leave vote would plunge Europe into yet another war among other things.

I'm looking in the archive now as we speak.
>>
>>78677545
... How long have you been on 4chan?
>>
>>78680240
Yeah and with the Jew Common Core it is only to get worse.
>>
>>78680240
You fucked up
>>
>>78678364
Leave didn't do shit. Europe is plunging itself into chaos.

If the EU falls apart, the world will blame us, but anybody who has monitored events closely for the past few years would see the whole thing has been falling apart on its own: Political stupidity, economic stagnation, rampant liberalism and political correctness, all of this is creating resentment and anti EU sentiment. Also the fact that they shit all over democracy doesn't help their case either.

Yes our vote to leave will inspire others to stake their claims to independence, but if it wasn't us that tore at the EU, something else would have.
>>
>>78678364
>brexit happens
>Europe plunges into an unrelated war thanks to unfettered and unregulated immigration of disgusting muzzies from the Middle East
>Trump wins because he's really popular and is running against a stupid dyke guilty of treason
This guy must be some sort of wizard to predict all this, desu senpai baka oniichan
>>
>>78677545
obvious fake lad
>>
>>78678113
what?
>>
File: 1466736607801.png (212 KB, 514x338) Image search: [Google]
1466736607801.png
212 KB, 514x338
>>78678094
JUST
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.