[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks UK! I just read that 1 in 8 foreign companies in London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Thanks UK! I just read that 1 in 8 foreign companies in London are planning to move to mainland Europe because they don't want to have to deal with the economic uncertainty of a Brexit!

And guess whos capital is at the top of their list? (spoiler: its Amsterdam)
>>
>>78677535
We'll be fine.
>>
>>78677535
>And guess whos capital is at the top of their list?
Dublin?
>>
>>78677535
I second this financial times states that Warsaw will become the most important city in eastern europe for finance.

Fucking finally
>>
File: Friends.jpg (33 KB, 472x320) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
33 KB, 472x320
>>78677620
I know, but we might even turn a profit from this.
>>
>>78677678
Frankfurt, Paris, Dublin, Lisbon and Warsaw are said to gain the most.
>>
File: 1466783159812.png (496 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1466783159812.png
496 KB, 1200x720
i hear london is a lovely place, enjoy the culture they will bring ;)
>>
>>78677535
>And guess whos capital is at the top of their list? (spoiler: its Amsterdam)

Paristan ?
>>
This mean we get back our local shops and not shitty polaski?
>>
doesn't make sense at all.

pound is heading down right? people will start ordering shit from england since their prices can compete and jobs will be created.

also uk children get to have a say in their future, that bit is nice too
>>
They're just posturing, the amount of companies leaving London will be quickly replaced by the companies seeking better trade deals with the outside world than were seen during the time in the EU. All of this will even out but of course there will be a minor recession and some uncertainty in the markets, that's natural.
>>
>>78677776
>implying anyone here cares about the culture of Amsterdam.

Its basically a containment pen for foreigners, be it brits or americans or chinese.
So not much to ruin, much to gain.
>>
>>78677803
No, just a lot of empty skyscrapers and pakis moving in.
>>
>>78677535
Cool we just boycott all them big companies and banks for not respecting democracy

The whole world should
>>
>>78678066
Leave it to a kraut to not understand how capitalism works.
>>
File: geert-wilders-06.jpg (2 MB, 3102x2514) Image search: [Google]
geert-wilders-06.jpg
2 MB, 3102x2514
>>78677535
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.