[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh sovereignty In two years time the UK is still going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 12414241412142.jpg (179 KB, 663x782) Image search: [Google]
12414241412142.jpg
179 KB, 663x782
>muh sovereignty

In two years time the UK is still going to comply with all the EU laws and regulations to save their economy.

Screencap this.
>>
>>78676533
Not an argument.
>>
>>78676533
In two years you will still be shitposting on /pol/ about how great Liberal ideas are
>>
>>78676533
I'm not capping bullshit OP.
>>
>>78676533
Aqua fresh
>>
>>78676533
We will have to if we want to access the common market. Other countries like Switzerland also have to comply
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22VYYAaraN4&list=RD22VYYAaraN4
>>
>>78676533
>In two years time the UK is still going to comply with all the EU laws and regulations to save their economy.

Yes, and after Scotland and Ireland secede, and due to a shrinking economy of remaining England, the financial sector and global corporation moving their HQs to Edinburgh ... in time, people will be pissed and they will hold another referendum... this time they will vote to rejoin the EU with like 65% support

But then the EU will not grant any special status to Britain. No more special snowflake treatment.

And later, they will adopt the Euro too.

It's gonna be incredibly funny.

Thanks KEK, I always dreamed of witnessing the downfall of the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>78676533
In two years PM Farage and President Trump are going to be making the Anglosphere great again while Brussels cries in the cuckshed with Germany after the most recent rounds of terror attacks drives people into the hands of the populist right all over Europe and the EU crumbles in the wake of exit referendums.
>>
>>78677368
praise KEK, anglo's get their dues
>>
RemindMe! Two years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.