[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aziz Ansari: Why Trump Makes Me Scared for My Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 39
>Today, with the presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and others like him spewing hate speech, prejudice is reaching new levels, it’s visceral, and scary, and it affects how people live, work and pray. It makes me afraid for my family. It also makes no sense.
>The overwhelming number of Muslim Americans have as much in common with that monster in Orlando as any white person has with any of the white terrorists who shoot up movie theaters or schools or abortion clinics.
>“DON’T go anywhere near a mosque,” I told my mother. “Do all your prayer at home. O.K.?”
> He has said that people in the American Muslim community “know who the bad ones are,” implying that millions of innocent people are somehow complicit in awful attacks.
>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/opinion/sunday/aziz-ansari-why-trump-makes-me-scared-for-my-family.html

Trump absolutely BTFO
>>
>>78674866
>>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.
I think you mean 'Jewish males'
>>
BATTERY AZIZ
>>
File: XjdpXD.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
XjdpXD.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>78674866

>spewing hate speech, prejudice is reaching new levels, it’s visceral, and scary, and it affects how people live, work and pray.

I like him already.
>>
what a piece of shit, I used to like him a couple years ago
>>
>>78674866

I'm with aziz now
>>
File: 1465960159696.gif (4 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1465960159696.gif
4 MB, 250x188
>Mud people cry about Trump saying their families are complicit
>Mud person commits act of terrorism
>Turns out his wife helped him scope the place out
>She fled soon after the attack
They can call Trump many things, but wrong is not one of them.
>>
Poo
>>
I don't even understand this logic. Trump doesn't make me hate Muslims. I hated Muslims way before Trump announced he was running for President.
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
from the article: The Times reported that the F.B.I. is investigating 1,000 potential “homegrown violent extremists,” a majority of whom are most likely connected in some way to the Islamic State. If everyone on that list is Muslim American, that is 0.03 percent of the Muslim American population. If you round that number, it is 0 percent.

See guys, don't think of it as "1000 evil terrorrists", because it's more like FUCKING ZERO. you racists need to think!
>>
>I'm a fragile little nu-male
>stop scaring me
>why can't you just relax and let your country by islamized
>>
>>78674866
Rather than point out that Islam breeds this hatred against it's most radical terrorists, let's just deflect that and say Trump is racist and it's equivalent to 'white terrorists'.

What a joke.
>>
people hated muslims long before Trump started campaigning
>>
File: pooinlooiskill.jpg (2 MB, 3788x1521) Image search: [Google]
pooinlooiskill.jpg
2 MB, 3788x1521
>>78674866
His days are numbered.
>>
If Aziz feels unsafe here as a result of white people voting in their best interest, surely he would feel more secure with his family in a largely-Islamic country. Oh, you mean to tell me that he is just cashing in on the manufactured hysteria to further his career?
>>
>>78674866
Didnt the jews create the 08 crisis? Ban them along with muslims, im fine with that.
>>
>>78675496

Muslims who don't know their own faith, the leftists that shout down any discussion and our retarded government who thinks a religion has been hijacked by radicals and does not in fact have scripture in the Koran they can actually point to and use piss me off more than a terrorist.

The terrorist tells me he wants to fucking kill me. I know that enemy.
That that enemy is just a symptom that could be cured were it not for the fucking cowards and traitors and leftists pisses me off more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

This kind of shit is what I mean.
>>
File: 186.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
186.jpg
277 KB, 1200x1600
>it's racist to lump muslims all in one category so I'll biased statistics from Mother Jones to lump all whites in one category with jews

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
Is this supposed to be an underhanded endorsement for Trump?

Knowing that this faggot is flustered by Trump will just make people want to vote for him even more. The funny thing is he doesn't seem to realise this. He is so narcissistic and trapped in a liberal bubble that he honestly doesn't realise how he comes off to the average person.
>>
Why are people going out of their way to demonize him for his rhetoric on Muslims? They're taking everything out of context.

Has Trump ever said anything against American Muslims? As far as l know, they're Americans first and Muslims second to him.

What he's talking about is the very legitimate threat of radical Islam and how easily it can be imported into the US, right?

It's astounding to me that liberals would rather vote for someone like Clinton, whose policies of "nation building" are one of the main reasons that Syria and Libya are hotbeds of Islamic terrorism, than Trump, who's probably the biggest proponent of non-interventionism in the past century.

I can understand why liberals might have some legitimate grievances against Trump's brand of conservatism, but taking a stand on this particular issue is just plain stupid.

I know this doesn't mean much coming from someone living in a third-world shithole, but l feel sorry for Americans if liberal ignorance wins in November.
>>
>>78674866
>hurr muslims are a race
When will this meme die? Are there really that many people with subhuman IQ?
>>
>>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban (((white males)))

I agree with him there; we need to get off (((the Federal Reserve's)))'s Wild Ride.
>>
>>78674866
White males founded this country you stupid camel jockey.
>>
>>78676101
He said we should ban Muslims from entering the US which in their minds means he's opening extermination camps.
>>
Isn't he just a dude-bro comedy actor trying to redefine himself as a serious person?
>>
File: cunt60.jpg (161 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
cunt60.jpg
161 KB, 623x623
>>78674866
fuck you OP - Hillary is a criminal and everyone knows it.

Trump 2016
>>
>>78674866
>Being Muslim
>Supporting misogyny, pedophilia, homophobia, intolerance
>Surprised of being contested in the Free World

Go back to your islamic shit-hole then.
>>
>>78674866
This is the same shitskin who got cocky and bragged out fucking white girls when he found out it bothered people. Hope his family gets sent back on a rusty boat with a torpedo locked on it.
>>
>>78676394
I find it hard to believe anyone would fuck someone as repulsive and high pitched as him
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 115x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 115x124
>>78674866
Awesome!! I've always hated this scumy talentless fucking moslem, but now he is scared!! Yes!! Donald Trump is a great great man for causing this... Fuck you Aziz, you have to go back...
>>
>>78674866
On a real note this dude is not funny at all. Hes such a bad comedian that he had to create that "RANDY" character that just says a bunch of retarded random shit to get noticed. If "Randos" and "Aye Weed LMFAO" was a comedian it would be him.
>>
>>78675740
Too specific, meme magic may work sometimes but it's a dice roll really.
>>
>>78674866
I also love how this unfunny cunt lands his own solo show on netflix or wherever after successful runs on other shows,and the new show is about how difficult it is for an indian-american to get a gig
>>
>>78676171
When "racism" stops giving people victim status and thus the moral high ground and thus social and political power
>>
>He has said that people in the American Muslim community “know who the bad ones are,”

Then report them to the FBI, you fucks.
Everyone knew that Omar Mateen was a psycho.
>>
>>78676558
have you ever said out loud in public that you are antimuslim?
>>
>>78675740
rip pol

long live hashtag-alt-right-tumblr-twitter-hugbox-pol-brought-to-you-by-reddit
>>
>>78674866
>The overwhelming number of Muslim Americans have as much in common with that monster in Orlando as any white person has with any of the white terrorists who shoot up movie theaters or schools or abortion clinics.

Sure, but last time I checked there were no congregations of white terrorists that make international headlines and kill journalists/random foreigners.

There are SEVERAL of those for Muslims.
>>
File: 1466082563933.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1466082563933.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>78676101
>who's probably the biggest proponent of non-interventionism in the past century.
He wasnt even the least interventionist in the GOP nomination,let alone of the whole century
>>
>>78675262
Yeah his comedy declined, he got more preachy in every special
>>
>>78676955
Yes, of course.
>>
>>78675387
50 ppl get slaughtered and the first thing they worry about is themselves
>>
>>78674866
>Aziz Ansari: Why Trump Makes Me Scared for My Family
Because he is going to target terrorists' families?
>>
Protip: a great way to respond to this kind of argument (besides "that's not an arghment") is to simply state that the argument is a shallow one. It's an argument of moral indignation, nothing more.
>>
File: orlando retard.jpg (65 KB, 750x465) Image search: [Google]
orlando retard.jpg
65 KB, 750x465
>>78677414
>>
>>78674866
>By Mr. Trump’s logic, after the huge financial crisis of 2007-08, the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.

care to explain how poor people of all creeds signing shady contracts is the white man's fault?
>>
>>78677879
Best thing ppl can do is show idiots what the Quran actually says
>>
>>78674866
>buhuhuhu we are a victims

In the meantime that is not there blood on the floor and their nation which is replaced.
I have 0 sympathy for the muzzies, they can all die in a volcano for all I care.
>>
>>78676372
This. It's what makes immigrants so unbearable

>Escape absolute shithole for better life
>Complain that isn't like home
>Start implementing (read: force) your stone age "laws" in your new country
>Be surprised that everything turns into the same shithole you were originally trying to escape
>Escape new shithole
>Rinse
>Repeat

They're an absolute fucking plague on humanity.
>>
>>78674866
You know when people like this are getting scared that Trump is the man you want to vote for. Keep the Muslim tears coming.
>>
>>78674866

It's hard to take that seriously when I imagine it in his affected, nasally voice.
>>
>>78674866
>the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.
>white
Good goy.
>>
>>78678133

Integration into the west is discouraged because that would mean "imposing" anglosaxon culture onto them.

They complain about not "fitting in" and "being made to feel different" when fitting in is literally the only way to get ahead.

But the key to retaining part of your heritage is to augment the compatible parts to the new country. That's simply not the case anymore.
>>
>>78676101

it will

unlike britain, we are only 60% white.
and half of them are traitors.
there is little option left.
blood for blood.
>>
>>78677313

everyone in the gop wanted to nuke russia if they didnt get out of syria
>>
>>78676292

That's my point.

Those are two completely different things. Temporarily banning certaing groups that pose a threat not just to national security, but the very way of life, is not unheard of.

He's not railing against people like Aziz Ansari or his family, he's talking about ragheads from the Middle East who actually want to do your country harm.

>>78677313
Rand and Ron Paul, or any of their ilk, don't really matter now. They didn't get the nomination so they're little more han a footnote in the electoral history. Trump did, and he's much bigger on non-interventionism than Clinton, Romney, McCain, Obama, Bush, you name it.
>>
>>78674866
>But muh whitey did dis and dat!
I hate these politically correct apologists.
>>
>>78675071
Underrated fact desu
>>
>>78674866
It's a little hard to take a guy that shits in street seriously.
>>
>>78674866
All I have to say is, Make America White Again!
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 603x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 603x736
Boys it's all over, Brexit has won! Time to Celebrate! Trump is next! Watch:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA

>>
I keep thinking these people that are so scared of Trump are doing something illegal. Trump only wants to go after the actual law breaking nuts yet everyone is sweating bullets.
>>
>>78676101
I have all the same thoughts and questions. Have no idea how it got to this point. I guess some combination of "people are stupid" and "it's complicated." :/
>>
>>78674866
This cocksucking manlet shitskin should have kept his fucking mouth shut and stuck with the self-deprecating "humor".
>>
>>78674866
>liberal cuck #247634 is scared of something
>this is news
>>
>>78675071
If only Aziz knew how many white liberals actually believe in banning white male from anything other than manual labor and being breeders.

There is a reason they don't say those thoughts out loud though.

Want to know what that reason is?

Go down town every day with a mega phone and preach the enslavement of white males for at least one year.

Why one year? Because the conservatives are going to laugh at you for a long time.

Once they take you seriously you will have your answer as to why self hating white liberals don't say such stupid things out loud.
>>
>>78677555
ffs
>>
50 gay people get massacred. The real tragedy is that my mother and I are being inconvenienced
>>
File: religionofpieces2.jpg (51 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
religionofpieces2.jpg
51 KB, 610x343
>white terrorists who shoot up schools
Dropped
Terrorism has a definition you stupid sandnigger
>>
>>78677509
underrated
>>
>>78675262
He was kinda funny in the early seasons of parks and rec, he got his own show in netflix which is the definition of "beta male.

>pay female friend to come a weekend abroad with me, sleep in the same bed and not do anything
>female sleeps with me, omg thank u.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 397x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 397x300
>>78676101
Exactly, its laughable that Liberals think its okay to elect Hillary who will intervene and bomb the shit out of Islamic Countries causing more chaos. But Trump, who is the peace candidate is way too out of line for not wanting to intervene and having a temporary ban on Muslims. Fucked in the head.

Boys it's all over, Brexit has won! Time to Celebrate! Trump is next! Watch:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>>
>>78675496
I'm going to put .03 gallons of AIDS on your French toast. Eat up & enjoy!
>>
>>78678790
Rand and Cruz didnt
>>
>>78677555
>tfw you're deadnamed from beyond the grave
>>
>>78674866
I didn't realize he was Muslim. Good to know.
>>
>>78677509
Good old Aziz...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AAX_wFvPAg
>>
>>78674866
Bring him down, Kek.
>>
You are not supposed to judge people based on what their contemporaries are doing, only what their ancestors did
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>78674866
>>
>>78674866
Have some mercy on this confused man, show him the truth Kek! Just a warning shot!
>>
File: Cf8WaXRUMAEKQ9T.jpg (58 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
Cf8WaXRUMAEKQ9T.jpg
58 KB, 600x788
>>78674866
>ban white men
>in a country created by white men
>>
>caring about a comedians political opinion

If I interviewed a bum on the street with opposing views it'd be just as relevant.
>>
>>78679207
It's really true. They yank out the race cards in full force because they're trying to divert people from the fact that, "hey, we're really NOT living in the country legally, we hopped the border and are using Obama's kuk provisions to live off welfare that we don't pay into. I sure hope that never stops. I'll vote Democrat in November, even though I'm not a citizen of the US."

I hate these faggots that are trying to go after Trump on the grounds that enforcing laws is somehow racist.
>>
>>78679778

I didn't really consider rand a part of the gop but you're right also with cruz, my memory must have exaggerated his hostility to russia. It's pretty much the same old obama tier.
>>
File: 1376603394899.png (757 KB, 882x733) Image search: [Google]
1376603394899.png
757 KB, 882x733
>>78675740
All praise be to Kek
>>
>>78676080
>Is this supposed to be an underhaned endorsement for Trump?
Can't see him being that intelligent. Unless Trump came up with the idea and paid him, which is even less likely because he doesn't need to. The media and islamic programming does all the work to make useful gopniks like this guy.
>>
>>78674866
>the best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.

*ban jews
>>
>OMG sex w/ white women! LOL

What I love about this faggot is even with all his wealth and success, he's still pathetically insecure and can't stop signalling how inferior he feels to white men.

If I was in his shoes I would absolutely not give a fuck. Sad.
>>
>>78676080

You do know Trump is going to lose badly right? You're the only delusional fool in all of this.
>>
>>78674866
>banning a whole race based on skin color alone
>temporary ban on religious individuals from a specific faith from a specific area known for overwhelming violent extremism against all of mankind
WEW do these people even listen to themselves talk
>>
>>78674866

the majority of Muslim immigrants in USA are like the 1% of muslims who are not retarded and brainwashed by their religion.

The other 99% are ticking time bombs.
>>
File: 1466033142520.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466033142520.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>78680969
^no no jews are white
can't ban jews without banning whites!!!
fact!!!
>>
>>78675870
To be fair, most normies can't tell the difference between whites and jews
>>
>>78681107

Are you really this fucking stupid? You REALLY believe the ban will be temporary? LOL!
>>
Based Aziz

Funny as hell comedian and actor
>>
>>78681301

There is no difference. A religion is not a race.
>>
>>78681303
Sooner the terror of ISIS ends the sooner the ban is lifted + 5 years after their defeat ;)
>>
>>78674866

You almost had a complete thought Azis, you simply confused jews with white males.

Honest mistake I'm sure, don't want your non-career to get flushed down the toilet, right?
>>
>>78675164
this
>>
aziz is intentionally lying or unintentionally misinformed. the core of islam is violent, therefore moderate muslims are the exception to the general rule. prophet muhammad himself was violent, which is why islam cannot truly modernize.
>>
Does aziz realize hes indian? Indians despise muslimes, perticularly pakis.
>>
>>78674866

Better move back to Pakistan then fag
>>
Yet again someone confuses religion with race. Nobody bats an eye when you call Scientology crazy but call Islam crazy and suddenly you're racist
>>
>>78679485
>you will never slay infidels with your infant daughter
>>
>>78681600
>islam cannot modernize because some goofy dickhead forever ago had thoughts I don't like
>>
>>78681828
>islam cannot modernize because some goofy dickhead forever ago had thoughts I don't like and his followers still follow his example in the present day
>>
>>78679120
need sauce, bro
>>
>>78681394
Your days are numbered, Aziz.
>>
File: 1417582315739.gif (2 MB, 274x450) Image search: [Google]
1417582315739.gif
2 MB, 274x450
>>78679207
>Hispanics want amnesty for illegal immigration.
>Blacks want police to stop enforcing the law.

The left's entire schtick now is making minority groups exempt from white rule, but rule of law built Western civilization. Without fair and uniformly enforced laws, nobody would bother building anything, since others can come along and destroy it.

Liberals think crime comes from poverty, when really it's the reverse. Nobody wants to start a business in a crime-ridden area.
>>
>>78679120
There's no way this is real. She can't be that gorgeous AND have perfect nipples.
>>
>>78681828
Islam isn't the problem it's just violent brown people. Their religion is just an excuse for this behavior
>>
>>78681394
top cringe aziz, top cringe
>>
>Japanese and Germans in America during and after WW2 were pariahs of the society
>Japs were rounded up in shitty camps and the men signed up to fight in Yurop as expendable troops to prove their honor and innocence, later on these Jap-American units were the highest decorated bunch in America's military
>Even as their brothers, fathers and husbands had a real chance of getting blown up by a German in Italy or France the ones back home didn't go kamikaze or tolerate banzai attacks on fellow American citizens
>When the war was over and they were allowed to fuck off to where they came from they were met with skepticism, hatred and scorn by the American public
>No, they didn't go kamikaze or tolerate banzai attacks on fellow American citizens just because Americans were rayciss
>German-Americans during the war where not thrown in camps but were listed on and spied by their very communities
>They didn't go full Reich and white power but instead majority of them worked as translators and codebreakers, even a German grandma worked as an operator translating intercepted U-boat communications
>When the war was over they were also met with skepticism, hatred and scorn by the American public
>They didn't go full Reich and white power

Fast forward 70+ years later...

>Muslims in America are pariahs of the society
>They're not rounded up in shitty camps
>There are about 3000+/- Muslims in the US military which is now in the millions
>They're crying rayciss and turning a blind eye to future terrorists while the more radical ones encourage discrete hostility among their communities
>INSHALLAH DEATH TO AMERICA AND ALL INFIDELS
>>
>>78675387
It doesn't matter. The race war already began and you fuckers have lost, hard.
>>
>>78674866

Is it that difficult to grasp ratios? Worldwide, terrorism is dominated by Muslims. And support for terror among Muslims is a majority in many countries, including Western ones.

The association of Muslims with terror is nothing like the association of whites with abortion clinic bombings/shootings, of which there have been 4 in the past 20 years.
>>
DUDE I'M FRIENDS WITH KANYE LMAO
>>
>>78675816

That was good. Those dumb as rock senators were too predictable in their questions and answers though and it was clear it went in one ear and out the other. "Can you make sure you say it's not all Muslims" "what community outreach programs would work" I swear he had to say no community outreach would work and you need to enforce the law with these people and actually monitor what is being taught in mosques a million times and they still didn't get it.
He knocked it out the park when he said did we sit around and not stop the nazis in fear it might hurt a germans feelings.
>>
>>78674866
The silent majority are the bad ones. There is a minority of good Muslims.

Let's not rush into things that should be heavily scrutinised ie muzzie immigration process.
>>
>>78682810
Who exactly do you mean by
>you fuckers
paco?
Y'lookin to take a one way flight over the wall back into mexico? Or are you a nigger who wants to get dumped into the middle of the pacific? You can swim your fucking ass back to africa from there.
>>
>>78682206
Liberia is almost 90% christian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
so you might be right.
>>
>>78674866
>Aziz
>be instantly reminded of the great satire from Kummeli humor show that the Jews actually removed from tv for being too offensive
Just google Aziz freedom fighter if interested
>>
>>78681411
Jews as a race are a hook-nosed Israeli breed that can pass for white on rare occasion. Most of the First World knocked out the "Jewish" choice on race and told them to use "white." Same as how I'm Hispanic and "white."

Jews as a religion comes in three types.

Jews are also a recognized culture. They do most of the things a typical religious Jew would do without the religion. The culture comes with a lot of pretty decent food.
>>
>>78674866
>Aziz Ansari

This fuck face even being here makes me scared for my nation and family.

He has to go back.
>>
>>78674866
>implying that millions of innocent people are somehow complicit in awful attacks.
not innocent if they follow a mass-murdering warlord and torturer
>>
>>78675740
I don't think Dubs is strong enough to make that. Brexit required Daemonic Trips.
>>
>>78684316
>hispanic and white
oooh boy
>>
File: 19042185610770.jpg (44 KB, 618x505) Image search: [Google]
19042185610770.jpg
44 KB, 618x505
>>
>>78677337
>>78675262
>>78679563
He's never told a joke in his life.
>>
>>78686612
Take... the poo...
to the loo
>>
Isn't he a Hindu? Has Trump said anything bad about Hindus or non-Muslim browns who wish to enter LEGALLY?

Grandstanding cunts. You can tell Trump made all the right people mad when all these fags' masters hate him.
>>
>>78674866
Shut up Muslim, stop pretending to be a victim in every shit happening already.
I hope Trump will put them in their place if he gets elected. He can even deport them if they don't stop crying all the time. Someone needs to discipline them into respecting the traditions of the countries they managed to migrate to...
Be careful of Muslims. They will do everything they can to get what they want.
>>
>>78674866
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

What a fucking misinformed idiot. Stick with your unfunny shit roles you get in kikewood, you or your family aren't going anywhere. Its the gibs me dats immigrants that are gonna get told to fuck off.
>>
>>78683349

NOW IM GOING TO READ COUNTLESS LETTERS FROM MY RETARDED NEPHEW WHO TRUSTED ME TO NOT READ THIS TO ANYONE, LET ALONE ON STAGE TO A MILLION PEOPLE AND MAKE FUN OF HIM BEHIND HIS BACK.
>>
File: aziz.jpg (43 KB, 592x302) Image search: [Google]
aziz.jpg
43 KB, 592x302
Aziz should buy a dog, twitter can be a scary place sometimes.
>>
>>78675071
Actualy White Females
They are the ones who force White men to buy houses even if they can't effort it to get pussy
>>
>>78674866
This guy's an asshole inrl
Met him at DFW, thought he was funny in parks and rec
Asked for a pic with him and he says he doesn't take pics for free lmao
>>
>>78674866
>aziz anzari
Who? You mean the comedian who has never said a funny thing in his life? That aziz anzari?
https://youtu.be/itEamKJuY28
>>
>>78674866
Is this guy considered a 'comedian'? His standup contained no actual jokes that I could see, he was just well. . . speaking.

>you know who watches those shows on USA? My little nephew does. He's always like 'did you see Burn Notice?'

That was literally one of the lines from his standup and I can't figure out what the punchline is. I don't think Aziz actually knows what a joke is. How does this guy have a career?
>>
>>78692972
how typical of jew
>>
>>78674866
Wasnt he indian?
>>
>>78674866
>“DON’T go anywhere near a mosque,” I told my mother. “Do all your prayer at home. O.K.?”

So he thinks muslim terrorists are going to blow up a mosque? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>78676101
Because he said he wanted to ban Muslims. But what does a Muslim person look like? Anyone can be Muslim. But yet only arab people are the ones that get attacked and killed randomly for no reason.

Trump may borne racist but the people that like him are. And they are talking what he says out of context. With discrimination and violence tolds mexicans and arabs.
>>
>>78674866
Is this his mug shot?
>>
File: 1455844630111.jpg (329 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
1455844630111.jpg
329 KB, 1023x558
>>78674866
I have literally never found this guy funny. Not once.
>>
>>78679485
>there are no bad cultures only differents
>not a true muslim

Why liberals live in so much denial?
>>
>>78694972
His whole routine is screaming and being Indian
>>
File: 1450739863265.png (502 KB, 720x535) Image search: [Google]
1450739863265.png
502 KB, 720x535
>>78695036
Yeah, but there are people who have their whole routine about race and they can be funny.
It's not the subject matter - it's him. He's unfunny.
>>
>>78682810
Eh? A mud exterminated 50 illegal alien spics and niggers, sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>78692792
props for old school reference
>>
File: 1463437881299.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1463437881299.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>78694062
not an argument
>>
Tfw you bought his book and it turned out to be mopey beta male shit about how he can't get a gf and that it's all a technological conspiracy.
>>
>>78674866
>He has said that people in the American Muslim community “know who the bad ones are,” implying that millions of innocent people are somehow complicit in awful attacks.
m8 even Christians know what sects our terrorists come from, thats why they're on watch lists and their groups full of fbi
>>
>guy is scared
>HAHA OTHER GUY CAUSING THE FEAR BTFO

How do you think OP manages to keep breathing?
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>78674866
>spewing hate speech, prejudice is reaching new levels, it’s visceral, and scary, and it affects how people live, work and pray

You don't say.
>>
>>78674866
Why do they always have to relate it to white males? Why not say "using Mr Trump's, logic the best way to combat violent crime is to ban black males?" He's an anti-white racist and just helps to confirm my belief that Muslims should be deported or genocided. He's also too fucking stupid to recognize the difference between race and ideology. A better comparison would have been "white supremacist" organizations which are highly scrutinized (even more than Islam) and have their members stored in national databases and federal agents infiltrating their ranks. What a stupid motherfucker. I hope we get to fight these assholes one day. I want to see his head on a pike
>>
>>78674866
>"He makes me scared!"
How do you think all these gun grabbers make me feel?
>>
>>78693949
Somali terrorists do it all the time.
>>
>>78695482
What book? Why would you actually buy it?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 311x473
>>78697249
Bought it on impulse, thought it'd be funny, I had a couple hours to kill while waiting for plane
>>
>>78697764
That's not how it happened at all, is it?
You saw that he was indian and said,
>hmm I should buy that because I'm indian.
>>
>>78697865
That's actually what I thought he was gonna say. Very dishonest Indians on /pol/
>>
>>78697865
Cmon man can yoi blame me
We finally got an Indian comedian other than Russel Peters who is just another Carlos Mencia
>>
>>78674866
YOU ARENT EVEN FUNNY OR RELEVANT
>>
>>78674866

>Aziz Ansari

How is this guy a comedian again?
>>
He is gonna change his name to Aziz Imsorry when the Emperor is elected.
>>
File: thecurse.jpg (3 MB, 3920x5398) Image search: [Google]
thecurse.jpg
3 MB, 3920x5398
>>
>>78698431
Do you seriously find him funny?
I never have. Nothing he has ever said has been funny.
I even gave his Netflix series a try and it was terrible.
>>
>>78682810
>you fuckers
Get out of my country tbqh senpai.
>>
File: aagg.jpg (234 KB, 614x614) Image search: [Google]
aagg.jpg
234 KB, 614x614
>>78674866
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>78675772
I think Trump has manufactured this crisis to further *his* career.
>>
File: 1463397014841.png (702 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1463397014841.png
702 KB, 636x509
I can't wait for a shitskin taxi driver to run him over
>>
>>78674866

>unfunny punjabi coon thinks trump is hitler

if only.
>>
over reacting piece of shit.
America is a Christian country, would rather have atheist than Muslims who are unwilling to assimilate.
>>
>>78674866
>a comedian complaining about something someone said has offended him
Haha
>>
>>78698710
pretty amazing coincidence.
>>
>>78681047
You what makes this so funny. Cucks like this guy were saying the exact same thing about Brexit, and look where we are now.
>>
>>78698819
I thought he was on parks and rec
Gave his stand up a shot which was highly overrated on netflix
Then his show turned out to be nu male shit
Compared to Indias comedy he's funny
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 599x449
>>78674866
It would be terrible if something bad were to happen to him...
>>
>>78699789
Please d-g let meme magic work
>>
>>78699769
>I thought he was on parks and rec
I thought he was annoying.
>Compared to Indias comedy he's funny
Compared to India's comedy my cat is hysterical.
>>
Love how liberals pretend these non-whites are incapable of going home to their countries

Strange how they say exactly the opposite when it came to whites in africa, or south america, or whereever
>>
>>78674866
This guy makes me embarrassed to be of Indian descent. Complete nu-male, unfunny (watch his stand-up) and interjects his asinine opinion everywhere he goes. His show's about how Indian Americans have it so hard. No we don't, we're the second richest ethnic group behind Jewish-Americans.
>>
>>78700130
>we're the second richest ethnic group
Those studies have been discounted because Indians have a habit of living together more than other ethnic groups.
>>
Check out his netflix ratings
>>
>>78700333
Are they good or bad?
>>
>>78674866
Most unfunny piece of shit on TV. Michael Cera has better jokes than this dune coon.
>>
>>78678123
I don't even feel bad for truly "innocent" ones (if they exist)

They need to go.
>>
File: 4Lxvkfg.jpg (46 KB, 1149x518) Image search: [Google]
4Lxvkfg.jpg
46 KB, 1149x518
I'm now #AzizLight
>>
>>78674866
>best way to protect the American economy would have been to ban white males.
jesus just say "jews" already you failed nazi faggot
>>
>>78700300
Didn't see that it was household income, you may be right. But even then, most Indian Americans live in nuclear families where the wives don't work.
>>
>>78700709
#NotAllGingerLeotards
>>
File: catpooping90.jpg (32 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
catpooping90.jpg
32 KB, 344x400
>>78700130
>This guy makes me embarrassed to be of Indian descent

You should be embarrassed regardless, you street shitting jackal.
>>
>>78700789
No they are purposely attacking whites. People like him team up with MTV to make whiteness uncool/ bad
>>
>>78700969
>catpooping90
>90
I hope you did all this because you were training your cat and were looking for help.
>>
>>78674866
Were there really Muslims cheering after 9/11
>>
>>78675816
that last guy- you can immediately hear what a smug piece of shit he is
>>
>>78701053
Sure. They were cheering before the towers even fell in places like Palestine.
>>
>>78700991
yes but in his case it's obvious to anyone how fake it all is.

You can't take a 5'5 indian guy and pretend he's black or some kanye comedian.
>>
File: 1453857969983.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1453857969983.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>78675071
>>78675071
fpbp
>>
>>78675496
But he would never apply the same mental gymnastics to assault rifle owners... No, we need to ban those.
>>
>>78677303
>muslim americans
>americans

I don't understand why Trump supporters have such a simplistic view of the world, that they can't understand that people aren't exactly the same everywhere. And especially the case of Muslim Americans.
>>
>>78676955
last week i brought up the isis ramadan thing at a hookah bar and the group of people i was with just went silent and switched to a different topic
>>
>>78701445
Not all muslims are terrorists. But, all terrorists are muslims.
>>
>>78675071
According to The Big Short (movie) Jews were trying to stop the great recession.
>>
>>78702340
If people are too blind to see, fuck them, they are worthless sheep who live their life in a simplistic shell of work, sleep, "think about nothing critically", get da puzzy boss.
>>
Bye, bye.
>>
>>78692792
seriously, liberals just want to stay in their delusion to feel what they want to feel.

"Mr Trump wants to ban my mommy even though he said nothing close to that, I'm like a jew in the Warsaw uprising, I have an identity and a story I swear. I just know he secretly wants a gas camp"
>>
>>78674866
The best way would have been to ban the Jews. Jews are the one controlling the financial sector, you stupid Mudslime.
>>
>>78674866

I always despised that motherfucker. I can't stand what I like to call 'fucking pussy comedy' which is where every joke is about how pathetic the comedian is.
>>
>>78674866
Then why doesn't he just take his shitty family and fuck off back to poo land? I'm sure his family will be much safer there.
>>
>>78674866
fu
>>
This is why diversity is such a joke.

We let "these" people in and they complain about something.

If we wanted to go there we would immediately have no rights.

I say kick them out.
>>
>>78674866
because hes a paki cunt
>>
>>78675262

How? Every joke and skit is 'look at me, I'm a fucking maggot and get trampled on every day of my life lol :^)'. It doesn't make me laugh, it makes me want to kick his ass.
>>
>>78676770

You fool, we've tapped into powers we can't understand and cannot control! It was sealed away for a reason!

You dare too much.
>>
File: 1311637611076.jpg (12 KB, 334x302) Image search: [Google]
1311637611076.jpg
12 KB, 334x302
>"Im so scared! Oh no! Woe is me!"

Pathos arguments should not work in the real world
>>
>>78693358

Not surprised. His stand up tickets go over $100
>>
>>78679742
OK Stefan.
>>
>>78702508
and it's not the first time it's happened. SO many people, if they sense the conversation going into a political direction, or any direction about ANYTHING IMPORTANT, they just get quiet and let the conversation die. very frustrating
>>
Love seeing smug elites like him who took pleasure shitting on whites and bragging about racial displacement slowly beginning to show fear.
>>
typical out of touch muslim mad man.

he doesn't care about all the horrible things muslims do. He only cares when when infidels reacte to it.
>>
>>78674866
do they not understand the right at all?
a president who makes non whites scared is amazing and what the right wants

so this shit just solidifies trump even more
>>
>>78674866
>The overwhelming number of Muslim Americans have as much in common with that monster in Orlando as any -christian extremist- person has with any of the -christian extremist- terrorists who shoot up -???-.

fixed
>>
>>78675417
Underrated.
>>
>>78677879
To an indian the white man speaks with forked tongue
>>
>>78675164
Underrated post
>>
>>78675164
I don't get it
>>
>>78675740
Roll to cofirm, let's go anon
>>
File: 1466831218025.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1466831218025.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>78674866
>>
>>78674866
I'm going to be honest with you, folk: I don't understand why can you believe that the opinion of a shitskin who calls himself a comedian should matter in a political subject such as an american election, furthermore, why should his opinion btfo Donald Trump? I don't get your intentions and to be honest I think you're just shitposting, trying to get some attention from an anonymous board, fuck off and let Donald Make America Great Again.
>>
File: Waywatcher_Concept_Close-up-1.png (255 KB, 973x286) Image search: [Google]
Waywatcher_Concept_Close-up-1.png
255 KB, 973x286
>>78682810
hah, they think sheer numbers will prevail.
>>
File: image:95270.jpg (1 MB, 4176x2436) Image search: [Google]
image:95270.jpg
1 MB, 4176x2436
>>78674866
DEUS VULT
>>
>>78675164
>>78708934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1vScK-o7U

>mfw there was a time in burgerland when movies could say "jihad".
>>
>>78699085
Why are leafs so fucking insufferable?
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.