[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ruined my future you leave voting cunts. I was planning to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
You ruined my future you leave voting cunts. I was planning to gallivant around Europe with Daddy's trust fund but now I have to apply for visas and stand in a separate queue like a pleb.

Fuck YOU
>>
>>78673192
I chucked hard man
>>
Enjoy your muslims :^)
>>
britain is not even part of schengen, nothing will change for you if you travel inside european borders.
>>
File: 1349561276025.jpg (14 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1349561276025.jpg
14 KB, 354x352
>this thread again
is /pol/ getting raided by uk proxy remain shills again?
>>
File: brexit saltiness.png (40 KB, 752x327) Image search: [Google]
brexit saltiness.png
40 KB, 752x327
>>78673192
This is top kek eurocuck saltiness
>>
>>78673192
Bro gallivanting around Europe with Daddy's trust fund. Might be one of my top laughs this week. I'm sorry you won't be able to travel around your beautiful continent tho.
>>
>Be Britbong
>Vote Leave
>Leave wins
>Sees consequences of Leave vote
>Quickly googles wtf Brexit means
>Silently regrets while praying 5 times per day
You just ruined things for an entire generation, a mass braindrain will happen and Britain will be a third world caliphate in our lifetime

Well done
>>
File: 1421508685029.jpg (83 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1421508685029.jpg
83 KB, 500x667
>>78674126
I'm still sustaining on your salt and tears Brussels, keep 'em coming!
>>
>>78674126
Honestly though, how informed were people about EU and shit? Is it possible for them to rejoin? 48% is a lot of people.
>>
>>78674637
I honestly don't care what the results were, Brexit or not, it doesn't really affect me much. What I did find hilarious was the fact that once the facts were on the table, a good portion of the Leave camp began to doubt their decision.

>>78675121
They weren't informed at all, people like Nigel Farage and such played their role well by saying what the majority of the Leave camp wanted to hear. The old folks and not so intelligent folks fell for it and now they got what they wanted (with all consequences that might follow).
Honestly I hope Britain comes through this stronger, I don't have a hate for countries (well other than Turkey and the sorts), but I'm afraid you fucked yourselves over this time.
>>
File: 1430641334314.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1430641334314.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>78675530
>>78674126

>flag
>>
>>78675121
Not at all.

Most of the Leave voters are poor retards, our equivalent of meth smoking trailer trash. And old people, scared old people whose minds are easily manipulated by the Sun, Daily Mail etc.
>>
>>78673737
implying you will need a proxy

>being this stupid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.