[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pol really hate jews or is this a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 125x125
Does pol really hate jews or is this a meme?
>>
>/pol/
>one person
>>
>/pol/
>not the jews
>>
>>78670134
I think that Jews are disproportionately represented in the Media and the banking sector.

I don't hate them however, in fact I think it's pretty respectable that they've managed to survive even after all the times they have been kicked out of countries.

There is no "master race", but if there was one, the Jews would be closer to it.
>>
Yes, jews are responsible for everything evil
>>
Just a meme goy
>>
>>78670134
meme
>>
File: mlady.jpg (11 KB, 325x239) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
11 KB, 325x239
>>78670134
fyi /pol/ is just one non-satirical poster.
>>
>>78670134
ITT: Newfags

Fuck tha joos
>>
>>78670134

I have Jewish ancestors and thus I claim the land of Israel as my own.
>>
it's not a meme, no matter how hard shills try and meme it into being a meme. i don't even hate jews personally but i see where they are coming from.
>>
>>78670960
There's a reason they have been kicked out of countries and targeted so much. They come to countries that don't really have any experience with them, they're largely different and isolated from mainstream culture. There is a resonably small population yet they do pretty well for themselves.

Hence, envy, hatred of difference, the usual xenophobic stuff. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with it, it's a natural reaction. And it's not like the Jews are universally the most innocent and loving group of people. They've done shitty things too, the Talmud, the 613 mitzvot, and Rabbinical scholars are often extremist zionists, and hate the shit out of Gentiles.

This gives them a bad name, a lot of them are fine, and some of them are actually good. But there are some pretty fucking shitty Jews as well. Kind of like niggers, but smarter and more biased to being beneficial to society in general.
>>
kikes are the kek of our time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.