[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we make a mistake? Legitimate question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 30
File: _90094102_mediaitem90093124.jpg (52 KB, 590x331) Image search: [Google]
_90094102_mediaitem90093124.jpg
52 KB, 590x331
Did we make a mistake?

Legitimate question.
>>
File: karen maga 2.png (61 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
karen maga 2.png
61 KB, 336x291
>>78669397
Life itself was a mistake.

Everything past that is for shits and giggles.

Praise kek!
>>
>>78669397
I dont think your politicians will invoke article 50, i think theyll tiptoe around it and try to remain but the EU now wants you out so we'll see what happens
>>
File: y0IHY2h.jpg (606 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
y0IHY2h.jpg
606 KB, 1840x1088
>>78669397
>>
>No borders

Yeah why would you need something like a secure border anyway?
>>
>>78669397
You gave the globalists a black eye and ensured Britain would survive a little while longer.
>>
>>78669397
yes their parents should have aborted them
>>
>>78669397
>Did we make a mistake?
I have pretty limited knowledge on the whole thing but based on what I've been reading up from both sides.

Yes. You seem to now have more control over your economy but will have to play harder on the international side since you're now surrounded by a union.
>>
File: indifferent.jpg (109 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
indifferent.jpg
109 KB, 408x408
Who cares, our country was already in the shitter. This way we've at least managed to piss off a whole lot a traitorous liberal cunts on the way down.
>>
File: aL967vz_460s.jpg (75 KB, 460x556) Image search: [Google]
aL967vz_460s.jpg
75 KB, 460x556
>>78669397
No, but a detailed plan should have been presented to the public beforehand.
Voting leave is the right choice, but your choice is a bitchslap to a lot of powerful people. Don't be surprised that they return the favour by sabotaging your country and its economy.
You did right, you stormed the beaches, now push onwards.
>>
>>78669561
why do weebs always shitpost?
>>
File: 1466815313215.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466815313215.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>78669397
Pain and gain OP
>>
>>78669397

Didn't think UK would fall for that brexit meme. Trolled by nigel and boris.

that being said, nobody really has a clue, but why risk an england self-destruct if you had it nice and cosy in the EU?
>>
Everyone gets a little buyer's remorse but the important thing is your freeing yourself from foreign domination
>>
Yes, the vote should have been immediately followed by JDAM's falling on Brussels.
>>
>no borders
>>
>>78670010
Exactly. It's done, we are out and nothing will change that. It is really annoying to see the social media bitches crying about the result but before this they couldn't have cared less about our country.
>>
Word is spreading that Gove, Boris and Hanananan are looking at an EEA deal, where we pay for access and the free movement of labour is still in place. Nige has blew a stack out of his ass because the referendum was sold on a lie. Twitter is ablaze.

So we have fuck all immigration control and have to pay for what we got for free 2 days ago.

Discuss.
>>
>>78670657
>got for free
>>
>>78669397
>Did we make a mistake?
Probably. Out is out is out. In would have left you with options to leave later, to push for better conditions, to renegotiate, to push your stamp on the future of the EU.

Now you're just out. Which could be a good thing, but it probably isn't.. It's not like British manufacturing (kek) is going to make your great again, it's not like you're an agricultural superpower and it seems unlikely that the City will remain the financial hub of power it is...

Not even to mention the political instability and polarisation that might leave from such an extremely close vote on a matter with such huge ramifications. 2% majority isn't ideal when it comes to constitutional-tier changes.. If Brits actually had a written constitutional tradition they likely would have failsafed this referendum by requiring a qualified majority or a minimum turnout. (though the turnout was rather large as it was)
>>
>>78670399

>Farage German descent, married a german
>Boris of Turkish blood, born in USA
>Gove Scottish, soon to leave our union

kek
>>
>>78670657
Remain MPs need to get over their shock and start working to secure the best deal we can get. I don't give a fuck how disappointed they are with the result, the majority voted out and now they need to earn their shekels that we give to them.
>>
The Brexit referendum is not legally binding. Ultimately it will be on the MPs to decide if they heed the vote and invoke article 50 of the Lisbon treaty. They might as well ignore it like all the referendums in France and the Netherlands have been. For now the UK is still in the EU.

That being said, the UK was always an outlier in the union as they don't participate in the Euro or Schengen area, leaving or staying doesn't change much as you always had the EU-lite package.

The good thing though is that this was a great wake up call for the EU and will hopefully lead to a new and better treaty for a more democratic and less bureaucratic union.
>>
>>78669397
http://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/konjunktur/nach-dem-brexit-schaeubles-geheimplan-das-hat-er-mit-den-briten-vor_id_5668077.html

>Es dürfe keinen „Automatismus beim Zugang zum EU-Binnenmarkt“ geben. Sonst würden andere EU-Staaten denselben Weg einschlagen wie Großbritannien. „Nachahmungstendenzen“ fürchtet die Bundesregierung in Frankreich, Österreich, Finnland, den Niederlanden und Ungarn.

Translated, It's important that you don't get easy access to the EU market, if you do you could motivate others to follow suit, are the fears of the Governments of France, Austria, Finland the Netherlands and Hungary.

>Did we make a mistake?
Maybe, depends on how important money is for you.
>>
File: 1451766106630.jpg (107 KB, 560x836) Image search: [Google]
1451766106630.jpg
107 KB, 560x836
I'm a little worried now. In the long term I think things might be fine but as someone in his early 20s graduating soon I feel things will be more difficult for me now with so many major industry sectors planning to downsize, investment moving out and other economic uncertainties.
Also a little worried for my parents as they've just taken out a mortgage on an investment property and my dad works as an IT contractor so that could mean less job stability.
I feel things will eventually be fine but having to accept the short term consequences is scary especially considering how remain cucks want to explore every avenue under the sun to get out of the result rather than actively trying to work with the result and try to ensure as smooth and beneficial a transition as possible.
>>
>>78669397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IVbFPG1xg8

heres the video.
dislike at will
>>
>>78669397
always do opposite of what bluehairs say
>>
>>78671681
>I feel things will eventually be fine but having to accept the short term consequences
There need to be long term economic implications, otherwise other countries might think leaving the EU is Ok.

>considering how remain cucks want to explore every avenue under the sun to get out of the result rather than actively trying to work with the result and try to ensure as smooth and beneficial a transition as possible.
If there is a smooth transition the EU failed, if there is a transition that was terrible for the UK the EU gets to say "Told ya so.", which is pretty important.
>>
>>78671811
These people can't seriously think having no boarders is a good thing, right? You need border control or anybody can just walse on into your country and plant themselves there like a tree.
>>
>>78669720
Is there any real evidence for this?
>>
>>78669397
No, also such protests are expected because BREXIT votes are almost 50-50 so expect every second person to protest against the vote.
>>
>>78669397
Yes.
Voting to leave the EU will bring the death of the UK.
>>
>>78672115
>having no boarders is a good thing, right?
boarders
Did you mean to say "borders"?
>>
The EU is not gonna last much longer, in 20 years it'll be the European Caliphate while Britain remains Britain.
>>
>>78672315
Mistake. When I first typed it my brain thought it had an A in there somewhere. Second time it got it right.

Good old brain.
>>
>>78669397
Probably. Fuck it though it's happened.
>>
>>78670152
Why do normies come to 4chan?
>>
>>78672115
they dont think. at all
>>
>>78672217
Yup and the half that voted remain, won't even blame us for what we will do to all of England.

Gott strafe England
>>
>>78669397

No.

This is the single greatest political power play since.... a long fucking time at least.

We destroyed another German Reich without a war or senseless killing.

What you really need to worry about now is who we have in charge.

Ultimately - eventually, we are sovereign so our leaders possess the ability to lead.

Therefore its crucial that we elect the right leaders.

Never forget that the Tory's and Labour both wanted the EU fuck fest.

The euro trash are going to use economic scare tactics hoping that they can sway public opinion to the point that the public begs them not too take the referendum seriously and void the referendum.

DO NOT LET THEM BREAK YOUR SPIRIT!

We've killed the euro and seeing as we still have the pound we're months away from Merchant/Pirate Kings of Europe status.
>>
>>78672205
Reality
>>
People need accept democracy, it does not matter if the choice was right or wrong, but if they try to change this decision then we lose our freedom and we do not live in a true democracy.
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (198 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
198 KB, 800x500
>>78669397
Yes. As always, old fucks ruined it for the young adults.
>>
File: eu ben.jpg (1 MB, 2550x1824) Image search: [Google]
eu ben.jpg
1 MB, 2550x1824
>>78669397
>Did we make a mistake?

Yup. Our mistake was not leaving 40 years ago.
>>
>>78672586
England is a superpower, they will handle themselves. But they need to be prepared for an extremely bumpy ride.
>>
File: q27gpd.jpg (77 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
q27gpd.jpg
77 KB, 586x751
>>78672205
>evidence
what for? Aposematism?
the brighter the colors of a animal the more like its going to be poisonous
why shouldn't the same common sense be applicable for SJWs?
>>
File: burn everything.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
burn everything.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>78669397
>Did we make a mistake?

NO

Lefties have destroyed our world, it's time to strike back. Burn their fucking world. The worse, the better.
>>
This is something that explains why young fuck don't understand a thing and everything is going to the shitter.

Daily reminder that the EU was in FLAMES OF WAR just about 70 years ago, which is almost nothing in human history.

This is just a change, and these fuckers already screaming that is like an armaggeddon.

Fucking people raised by their parent's money and the rainbow flag in their comfy rooms.
>>
>>78672672
>This is the single greatest political power play since.... a long fucking time at least.
Well Boris did get rid of Dave, which was a pretty sweet power play.
>We destroyed another German Reich without a war or senseless killing.
Kek, enjoy your tea for as long as you can afford importing it
>What you really need to worry about now is who we have in charge.
No you need to set up a contingency plan how to stabilize the pound against the most powerful coordinated financial attack that has ever taken place.
>The euro trash are going to use economic scare tactics hoping that they can sway public opinion to the point that the public begs them not too take the referendum seriously and void the referendum.
No that's not the goal anymore, the goal is to show Eurosceptics on continental Europe that leaving the EU is a bad idea, we don't give a fuck about you, the establishment cares about crushing Eurosceptic parties at home. So you will be made an example of.
>We've killed the euro and seeing as we still have the pound we're months away from Merchant/Pirate Kings of Europe status.
You've killed the Euro, by the Pound losing 6% against the Euro in one day?
>>
>>78673119
EU*
Europe, sorry. All these news these days, stamped EU in my mind
>>
File: question.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>78669397
In all fairness, what does the UK have to benefit from staying in the EU? Is it just ease of movement through fellow european states? What possible benefits could ceding a large portion (an assumption on my part) of your political autonomy to an offshore governing body accomplish that you couldn't do with a series of trade agreements?
>>
File: 1440105308743.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440105308743.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>78672892
>England is a superpower
>>
>>78671130

I fucking hope someone turns you into a lamp you shill kyke cunt.
>>
File: 1465404103235.png (229 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1465404103235.png
229 KB, 512x384
>>78672796
Leave Switzerland. You are a fucking disgrace for the white cross on red.
>>
>>78669397
If people like those in that pic are supporting you probably are doing something wrong.
>>
>>78673119
Indeed, but there needs to be a massive economic meltdown in the UK, otherwise all the politicians and pundits who said leaving the EU is a terrible idea were wrong.
>>
The mind of a liberal is an enigma. Leaving the EU had many re-precautions but to them, it was solely a race issue. And it wasn't like the refugees were even being threatened, if anything it only decided whether or not the UK would have an obligation to take in any more of them. Yet to say that they have a right to not take any more is enough to make someone a far right extremist in their minds. I have a feeling they would sell out their own nation and people if it meant benefiting some Somali, and letting people like this win would be the biggest mistake a country could ever make. Hence Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>78669397

No. It's like breaking up with a girl. It sucks at first. Instead of getting sex you have to go back to jerking off. It feels a bit weird being single.

After a week or 2 everything is back to normal and you're back at the plate hitting up chicks.
>>
>>78673281
The UK had some 'special' special relations with the EU meaning foreign investors (particularly in the financial sector) often chose the UK as a base for their operations and as an entry point into the EU market because it was easier to do in the UK.
Now the UK doesn't offer that and a lot of those investors will be moving out or downsizing. That and poor parts of the UK (Scotland, Wales and some other areas) benefited largely from the massive amounts of gibs they got from the EU.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160625-095726.png (318 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160625-095726.png
318 KB, 1440x2560
Search term : What is the EU?

You fucking idiots didn't even know what you were voting for
>>
>>78672586

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck I think I dislodged a kidney stone!

Try it bitch I'll literally bring down enough trident hell fire that dresden will look modest by comparison.

Please try it, I masturbate to ww2 aerial footage of Berlin but as of late its getting a little samey, would love too see some 4k HD photography of a devastated germany.

Shame that won't happen.

I'll have to settle for watching the euro meltdown when Italy defaults and you all pull each other down to Hades.
>>
>>78669397
the mistake is allowing those people in the image to vote
>>
>>78671014
there is a way to push for a second ref and it comes from the EU (kek)
<75% turnout with <60% majority can be called for a reref.
petition has over 1 million signiatures
>>
>>78673727
>72% voted
>28% did not vote
>people who are not politically interested
>they saw the headlines
>huh wtf is the EU
>asks google
>>
>>78673788
>Try it bitch I'll literally bring down enough trident hell fire that dresden will look modest by comparison.
Yeah that won't happen.
>Please try it, I masturbate to ww2 aerial footage of Berlin but as of late its getting a little samey, would love too see some 4k HD photography of a devastated germany.
Well cheers to your weird kink, whatever gets you off mate
>I'll have to settle for watching the euro meltdown when Italy defaults and you all pull each other down to Hades.
If we give you a deal that doesn't hurt the working people of your economy dramatically, the Euro is 100% lost, if it's bad enough for you the Euro will probably survive
>>
>>78669397
It is pathetic seeing the liberal response to all this. Oh, it's so sad. Oh hatred and fear has won. Oh Europe we will miss you. Oh no racists. More than anything though, they are shocked. Shocked because no one that THEY know wanted to leave. Shocked that people actually voted for something that the media didn't tell them to vote for. It's beyond their comprehension that the people that actually have to pay the immediate and real price for their false utopian dreams of equality and multiculturalism have had enough. It's not the liberal elites suburbs that have been destroyed by mass immigration. It's not their jobs that have been lost. They are more than willing to pay the price for globalism as long as they don't have to pay the price personally. These people don't even realise that they are the privileged bourgeoisie in this revolution, that's what's so funny. They couldn't be more ignorant.
>>
File: brexit.png (678 KB, 713x815) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
678 KB, 713x815
im willing to bet large sums of money we'll see a re-entry referendum within 30-40 year, max.
>>
>>78673788
kek
>>
>>78673889

Doesn't seem very likely though, does it?
>>
>>78674150
Netherlands NO. You must follow us and nexit as soon as possible.
>>
>>78670356
We're not "risking a self-destruct" you knee jerking, retard midget Kraut. Absolutely no Great Depression is going to take place. We're still going to have immigrants, we're still going to trade with Europe (who need us MUCH more than we need you faggots) and the only thing that's changed is soon we will have the independence to form our own international trade deals instead of being stuck in the sinking ship of Germany's EU.

YOU guys are going to be a third world, Muslim-majority, non-German, ethnically cleansed pile of shit within my life time. And I'm glad. Fuck you and stop pissing on our parade because we now have hope and all you have is a Muslim bull to prep.
>>
>>78674242
>Nexit
>Dexit
>Departugal
>Slovakout
>Czechout
>Finish
Farage pls
>>
>>78674242

We don't have a possibility to force a referendum, and our prime minister isn't nearly as retarded as Cameron, so he didn't promise us one. Elections are coming up, and Wilders is calling for a referendum, but it seems doubtful that he'll get it even if he does get a big electoral win.. He'd need other parties to form a coalition, and then push for a law to hold a referendum on membership.

It will not happen. Not anytime soon anway.
>>
File: brexit saltiness.png (40 KB, 752x327) Image search: [Google]
brexit saltiness.png
40 KB, 752x327
>>78669397
Ask this bitch
>>
>>78669397
You will know in a few years.
>>
File: 1372751397243.jpg (117 KB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
1372751397243.jpg
117 KB, 355x362
>>78674369
>Departugal
>>
File: CharlesdeGaulle.jpg (241 KB, 624x860) Image search: [Google]
CharlesdeGaulle.jpg
241 KB, 624x860
>>78669397
No, you fixed a 40 years mistake. Now pack up and leave to your island of truth, no hard feelings.
>>
>>78669397
>letting the anxious liberal naysayers get to you

No you didn't faggot
>>
>>78673146

We're still giving you 11 billion when that stops who will pay it? France? Yourselves?

What about Italy's contributions when they inevitably default in the next few months.

Stabilize the pound? it literally was at $1.38 on febuary 26th this year.

Your coordinated financial attack literally took us one pence below what it was 4 months ago.

Our currency is so stable that all you eurokykes managed to do was cost us a single fucking penny.

Your only plan now is too try and dissuade the commoners of Britain, however we have plans for that, when benefit rates go up they won't give a fuck about some fudged statistics and misleading graphs.

You will beg us (the UK and US - whom have explicitly gave us its blessing in our choice to brexit) you will beg us to let you use the pound, to accept us as the rightful rulers of europe.

And we will look down laugh and kick you to the eastern hordes lining up at your borders right as we speak.

You got complacent you thought you had one, you started to criticise the US thinking that you was in anyway able to protect yourselves from the Russians next door.

You honestly thought that a father would abandon its son too cuddle up too so some foreign whore, a foreign whore that tried twice to destroy said father.

Together the anglosphere has played you nordic aryan fucks for fools and now the slavs who have always been acceptable neighbours to us will occupy everything east of the Rhine mark my words, the euro's days are numbered germany.

You was warned - stop trying to empower yourselves, stop trying to unify Europe under german jackboots.

Anger is the first step on the path to acceptance an acceptance you'll reach while Dmitri is blowing his superior loads into your accepting daughters and wives.
>>
>>78674657
P.S. Cool cigarette smoking De Gaulle is now a meme.
>>
>red hair
>blue hair

Never wrong.
>>
>>78669397
yes. if all of those intelligent and successful people are driven to protest against your decision, you probably made a poor choice and are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>78669397
Donald Trump thinks you did the right thing. What does that tell you?
>>
>>78674389

Unless ofcourse you elect him with a majority government.

Make it so Netherlands.
>>
>>78674244
>YOU guys are going to be a third world, Muslim-majority, non-German, ethnically cleansed pile of shit within my life time.
Well we want to turn you into a 3rd world country as well and we are designing plans on how to hurt you economically the most.

But we don't want any ethnic cleansing to happen, not even to you.

> Absolutely no Great Depression is going to take place.
Let's wait and see, my politicians are promising me that your decision to leave was the worst mistake any EU country made.
> we're still going to trade with Europe (who need us MUCH more than we need you faggots)
UK needs France+Germany more than Germany+France need the UK.
>the independence to form our own international trade deals instead of being stuck in the sinking ship of Germany's EU.
And this is why we will give you significantly worse trade deals that primarily hurt working English people, we aren't going to target rich people, will probably offer to trade the economic interests of the bottom 90% against the economic interests of the top 1%.

Do you really think Tories will sacrifice the 1% to protect the bottom 90%?
>>
>>78675002

Tells me that we need to build a wall, build it tall whilst all of Europe starts too fall.
>>
>>78675025

>Let's wait and see, my politicians are promising me that your decision to leave was the worst mistake any EU country made.

Yeah its like that movie downfall, your leaders are still so sure of their grand plan because they don't want to face the music.

Cyanide pills to be distributed within a few months.
>>
>>78674369

I love Czechout the best. Really rolls off the tongue, aesthetically pleasing too.

Also, where's my Swexit at now.
>>
>>78673727
Google trends doesn't show the absolute values, only relative.
Contrast "what is the EU" with other search terms and you will realize how objectively small the increase was.
>>
File: yuropstronk.jpg (75 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
yuropstronk.jpg
75 KB, 1250x833
unlike the brits, who have clearly lost their minds, our entire right wing minus wilders are pro-Europe.

Thank the Lord our population is at least more sober than your peasantry.
>>
>>78675474
Italeave isn't bad either
>>
>>78670326
>>
File: deportation-jews.jpg (67 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
deportation-jews.jpg
67 KB, 500x328
>>78675601
>>
>>78675024
>Unless ofcourse you elect him with a majority government.

I don't even think he has enough people on his list to form a majority by himself.. (76/150 that would have to be).. Also, there's a good chance a referendum on the European Union would require a qualified majority like constitutional changes do. Because our referendums, like the Brexit one, are not formally binding, Parliament needs to vote on the final act. If qualified majority applies, that would mean 76/150 of Parliament would have to vote for a Nexit, and then there would have to be Parliamental elections, and then they'd have to pass the bill AGAIN but this time with a 100/150 majority (2/3rds) in Parliament..

This is the procedure for amending the constitution, and the elections are required so that the people would have a direct say in constitutional change as well.
>>
>>78670326

That is beautifully astute.

Who would of thought Aussie shit posting could possess such wisdom.

Jordies is this you?
>>
>>78670326

Noice
>>
>>78676715
Yes

Vote Labor

Seize the means of production
>>
>>78670326
thanks anon
>>
>>78676851

more yilmaz ya fuckin cunt
>>
>>78671502

It's not legally binding but it is political suicide for the politicians saying "FUCK your vote nigga, I take your money, rape your daughter and shit on your pillow - We're not leaving"

It's like contracting super space aids to ignore democracy. In the Netherlands we had the Ukraine referendum which was thrown out as globalists/the EU don't give a flying flaming shit about the people of the EU paying for everything. The main party VVD went from 32 to 6 seats in the polls almost over night.
>>
>>78672796

The "young adults" weren't even alive to know what life was like before the EU started fucking everything up. Hint: It was much fucking better than it is now.
>>
>>78674389

Wilders is predicted to get a lot of power this time around, especially since the existing coalition just fucking threw out the referendum on Ukraine despite it being a landslide victory for FUCK OFF

A lot of our moderate parties are also starting to turn towards "why the fuck do we need these refugees, they're fucking useless and cost a gazillion"
>>
>>78677438

Whats more Britain set London to the torch just because a bunch of niggas got pissed off that a drug dealing gun wielding murderer was shot by the police and saw the chaos created by them as a means too snatch some tele's.

We constantly have a bring back hanging vote in the gov petition poll.

The two things combined could turn into a bloody revelation if the government rocks the boat.

The problem really is that they know there is no financial gain for those currently in parliament so they'll spend the next 2 years bleeding us dry and fuck off into the sunset like the last chopper out of Saigon when the time too truly leaves comes.

Those in parliament are too heavily involved with the globalists.
>>
>>78673719
>That and poor parts of the UK (Scotland, Wales and some other areas) benefited largely from the massive amounts of gibs they got from the EU.
Yeah that must be why so many poor people voted out. Because the EU was treating them so well.

Incidentally it was also trade unionists that voted out so clearly you are full of shit. People will already be working out deals to keep the infrastructure a float before we start taking advantages of our new found freedom. The media just isn't going to report on that because they are apparently too busy twisting Nigel Farage's words to make him look like a liar.
>>
Didn't think leave would win.

I just wanted to make waves.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 887x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 887x767
>>78669397
>>
>>78677438
>The main party VVD went from 32 to 6 seats in the polls almost over night.
Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>78675025
We don't have to ethnically cleanse Germany - you've already done that yourselves, via population breeding demographics.

The white German is a thing of the past now, but the eternal Kraut remains.
>>
>>78669397
You made no mistake.

The cronyists will throw their little hissy fit, then things will calm down.
>>
>>78679018
This. Give it a week.
>>
>>78669397
no, we have just made the best joint decision any of us will ever make in our lifetimes

the EU is a sinking ship, this was our last chance to leave, if we stayed in it would have collapsed in the next 20 years and we would have been dragged down with it. now, it will collapse within 5 years but we will be relatively unaffected except the damage to trade when the economies on the continent collapse. by that point we will be trading predominantly with countries outside of the EU (due to the EU electing to try and "punish" us in a short sighted move that will contribute in part to their collapse)
>>
I don't think so, but sometimes I do question my own wisdom of basing my vote on Nigel Farage reaction images.

Ahh well, I think we got the most entertaining result anyway, and deep down that's what people really like the most, despite what gets said. They love the controversy and it keeps their minds busy.
>>
>>78669958
What?

We are still in G7, G20, UN, and NATO. We will be fine
>>
>>78669397
I think you did, but reverting the decision now would be an even bigger mistake.
The worst consequences are almost past.
Now the EU has a chance to reform without britain disagreeing with everything.
Britain is free to do its own thing.
Better for everyone.
And if the EU doesn't change it will lose members until no one is left.
>>
>>78671014
>In would have left you with options to leave later,

This is later, changed was pushed for but ignored.
>>
>>78673889
It's too late for this.
The damage has been done.
The entire country is now acutely aware that 1 in every 2 people wants out.
Having a second referendum will not change this.
In fact, having a second referendum that chooses to remain will only make things worse, since 50% of the country will feel that their vote was stolen.

Having a referendum was a mistake, but now all that is left is to make the best of it. Trying to undo anything is a waste of time at best, and at worst will fracture the country even more.
>>
File: 1466856816001_1.jpg (4 KB, 44x70) Image search: [Google]
1466856816001_1.jpg
4 KB, 44x70
>>78669397
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>78669397
No. You didn't, you fucking spineless cuck.
>>
>>78679172

"due to the EU electing to try and "punish" us in a short sighted move that will contribute in part to their collapse"

It is not short sighted its a blind rage.

its the 5 stages of grief at first they denied we'd brexit, now they're angry next will come bargaining, then depression then accepting the hordes of Muslims that will satisfy their wives in way their shriveled johnsons never quite could.
>>
>>78669397
NO
leaving EU was a good choice
i hope we could leave too
>>
>>78673719
>Poorer parts of UK
>Scotland

We have the second highest GDP in the UK except for London buddy.
>>
>>78669397
A Rule of thumb if you made a mistake or not
If a mob of white girls with colorful hair is against the cause, you made the right choice
>>
>>78670326
noice
>>
>>78672536
No where else to go.
>>
>>78669561
Praise kek.
>>
>>78669958
What you are currently "losing" as sabotage disguised as punishment for being naughty will soon be made up tenfold with reward from trade deals with countries who don't give a fuck about that EU cuck
>>
>>78680119
What kind of a reform are you suggesting exactly? The people in European nations have multiple times expressed that they don't want further EU expansion, or unlimited immigration, or giving more political power to Brussels. Yet EU has kept going on with those kinds of plans anyway, and it has actively looked for ways to dismiss the public opinion. I don't see how EU can be salvaged at this point, it has to be dismantled.
>>
>>78669397
When all the worst people are throwing a tantrum you know you've done the right thing.
>>
>>78669397

If you weren't expecting fallout from the liberals going apeshit, I guess so.

It would have been much worse if they got to stay and force the UK to let ISIS run rampant, though. Rotherham was only the beginning of the delights they had planned for you, if they could just force you to look the other way long enough.
>>
File: thanks the flag will do.jpg (58 KB, 750x726) Image search: [Google]
thanks the flag will do.jpg
58 KB, 750x726
>>
File: 1454261643282.jpg (425 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1454261643282.jpg
425 KB, 1600x1067
>>78669397

Not at all. As a pro European you have to be against the EU.
>>
>>78669397

No. You made the only choice possible. The EU is a totalitarian body and it only makes noises about reform. If the last two days has taught you anything its that the fucks who are in charge of it have no respect for you and therefor you never had grounds for reform anyways.
>>
Maybe but who knows, it's literally day 2. Might be the greatest decision ever made or the worst, no one can tell the future.
>>
>>78669958

That union has to last 5 more years to matter plus most of the things that keep Europe together are not the EU.
>>
>>78682241
It's the best. We'll shell our economy - perhaps slightly smaller than it currently is - while the EU keks itself into oblivion. It will ultimately collapse.
>>
No
https://youtu.be/ToWExplfYS8
>>
>>78672115
>boarders
>You need border control or anybody can just walse on into your country and plant themselves there like a tree.
As long as they are coming from an EU country it is not a problem. We've never had any problems on this.At my village two of my neighbors are from the EU.One is Greek and one is British.

I think that your problem is your own shit country and the people it imports.You don't see us importing pakis do you now.
>>
>>78669397
No you'll be fine. Don't listen to all the fear mongering.

Be happy, you are free now.
>>
Serious question

Why are women and especially white women nation wreckers?
>>
You know the EU is still planning on eradicating the nations of Europe and forming a superstate in which Brussels is like Moscow in the old Soviet Union right?

The UK did a good job of getting the hell out of that and basically kneecapping the jew with a hard stick and it may even turn out to foil his plans, he might not be able to get back up.
>>
>>78669717
EU doesn't want them out, they want them to stay
>>
>>78683021
why are you a jew ?

white women voted >50% brexit

it's non-white who wreck nations
>>
>>78680847

That's because you're a whole country, retard.
>>
>>78681938

This comic is pure cowardice. Britain has much more to gain then lose.
>>
>>78669397

No. Look at those people. Weak, ugly, colored hair. Screaming animals with no actual ideals or end-goal. They are the death of humanity personified. The modern day Sophist.
>>
File: 1466861377049.jpg (124 KB, 1068x811) Image search: [Google]
1466861377049.jpg
124 KB, 1068x811
>>78681938
>>78683247
Here's another way to look at it.
>>
>>78669397
No.

This is how things are now. If its cool and trendy to post about something people will simply jump on the bandwagon. I gurantee you 90% of those posting on Twitter about this being bad have any idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>78669717
>the EU now wants you out
scare tac.
>>
>>78681389
The way EU leadership is selected has to be changed.
We need to move away from indirect to direct democracy.
We need an EU constitution that puts clear limits on what the EU can do, and what the individual countries can do.
The EU needs a global immigration policy. Having separate immigration policies in each member state just devolves into having the weakest immigration policy.
If we don't get these things, the only alternative I see is to reduce the EU to nothing more than a trade block.
The situation we are in right now is where the EU is half superstate, half trade agreement. So you get people who no one has ever heard of proposing legislation and bullying countries into accepting it, but with no power to resolve issues like immigration policy. You get the worst of everything.
Either the EU has to become a true union of states, like the US, or it has to stop trying to be that.
There is no in between option that can work long term.
>>
>>78683104

Why is your flag a leaf?

White women have been pursuing this longer than nonwhites even. Go look up the history of suffragettes in the UK for example.
Like when they tried to get voting rights by burning the country down.
>>
>>78684078
source needed

fuck off back to r9k fucking vermin
>>
File: voters don't matter.png (584 KB, 674x945) Image search: [Google]
voters don't matter.png
584 KB, 674x945
>>78669397
No.

1-3 years of economic insecurity is a small price to pay for democratic sovereignty.

Nobody doubts Britain's economic and productive capabilities in the long run.
>>
>>78669397
Yes. We may feel some negative effects in the short term but everyone knew that anyway and in the long term we'll be much better off. Besides, freedom is much more important than money.
>>
>>78672205

my ex-gf
i couldn't read the signs before the /pol/ red pill related to dyed hair

:(
>>
>>78669397
asking this after voting,

all of my keks, this is why corruption is good. It prevents retards to having power.
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (89 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
89 KB, 480x480
>>78670326
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.