[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are those democrats still sitting on the floor or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Care_bear_stare.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Care_bear_stare.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>>
No. What they failed to understand is that when you sit on the floor, it wins.
>>
File: orcrapeface_zpsbf3c2732.jpg (27 KB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
orcrapeface_zpsbf3c2732.jpg
27 KB, 370x288
>>78668890
>>
>>78668747
Dimissed until after July 4th I think

Then they can resume their bullshit
>>
>>78668747

what ya talking about snowanglo?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 885x516
>>78668747
And guess who was catering their sit in?
>>
>>78669315
Well, the democrats in America decided to sit on the floor until people banned guns or something, but now everyone is paying attention to things that matter so I wondered where they went.
>>
>>78669421

probably starved to death looking for a tofu burger
>>
File: rocket.jpg (129 KB, 564x548) Image search: [Google]
rocket.jpg
129 KB, 564x548
>when you believe you all shall overcome and save the country through civil disobedience, but then remember you are supposed to go on vacation so your just and noble cause will have to wait
>>
File: DVDGrab.png (833 KB, 1404x870) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
833 KB, 1404x870
>>
>>78669353
Yeah they are getting heaps of good food, there was some retard on facebook acting like they were poor & saying he was gonna order them pizza to help em out

reminds me of that cuck donating 2000 bucks to help out Hillary
>>
Just want to remind /pol/ that rethuglicans did the exact some thing over an oil vote when Pelosi was speaker, and she did the exact same thing as Paul Ryan (kill cameras/lights/AC)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.