[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ here. I have come to warn you about meme magic. During the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (242 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242 KB, 680x680
/x/ here. I have come to warn you about meme magic.

During the new moon on August the 2nd, meme magic will treble in power and become unstable. We have already seen the manifestation of this egregore with the brexit victory; it's already effective, but on this date, many happenings will occur if you continue to post about it.

For the sake of the modern world, please, control your magic, wizards. I have seen the future and it is not good.
>>
>>78667606
>many happenings will occur

Good. Praise His name!
>>
File: pol ebola chan.png (325 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
pol ebola chan.png
325 KB, 800x1066
>>78667606
Shut up, /x/. You're just jealous.
>>
>>78667606
Lord Kek is going to crash this whole globalist experiment with no survivors. Enjoy the ride, my tinfoil amigo.
>>
Kek has been released and can't be stopped
>>
/x/ is right
I know that meme magic is just a joke that went too far
But... By using schrodinger's cat theory. Meme magic can be real
For example, Some negative side effects happened to me in college, i fail in a exam and probably in another too
>>
>/pol/ making magic works instead of /x/

Go back to try to make gold from shit /x/, we rule this shit.
>>
>>78667606
NO BREAKS
>>
>>78669260
Can you explain to us what pic related means, Dinko?
>>
>>78667606
>warns about meme magic
>single digits

Not impressed senpai.
>>
>>78668494
>For example, Some negative side effects happened to me in college, i fail in a exam and probably in another too

You failed because you were on 4chan instead of studying. Doesn't take magic to make that happen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.