[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone redpill me on the whole brexit deal. From what I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Crimson_Behelit.png (96 KB, 234x269) Image search: [Google]
Crimson_Behelit.png
96 KB, 234x269
Someone redpill me on the whole brexit deal. From what I've heard, it seeams to have sparked a chain reaction of similar movements all across the European continent. I've also heard that, in turn, this will economically harm any nations doing this, but also enable them to prevent immigration. Then I've heard that due to the frailty of these newly sovereign nations, Russia may attempt to "take advantage" of the situation, tearing the world asunder once more and possibly leading to a third world war.
Is this a likely course that will take place, or is it all blown out of proportion?
I would very much like a third world war. It could provide me with a sort of raison d'etre.
>>
lol russia taking advantage of the situation. more like usa taking advantage and starting third world war.
>>
>>78665620

It will just stop Poles from immigrating legally, Pakis and Jamaica niggers will still flood the England like they've done in the past.
>>
>>78665620
The European Union is not NATO, which is the tried and true Russia deterrent.

The EU is a fairly recent experiment and frankly a huge failure. Why should it even continue?
>>
Stop drinking the kool-aid, retard.

>WOAH DUDE RUSSIA IS LIKE GOING TO INVADE AND SHIT BECAUSE AN IMAGINARY UNION IS BEING REJECTED
>WOAH DUDE
>>
>>78665620
>Is this a likely course that will take place, or is it all blown out of proportion?
yes and no.
Its blown out of proportion compared to the natural course that things would take, but mabey not so compared to the artificial consequences fabricated by you know who.
Expect to see all sorts of shit happen in their attempt to regain control of britain.
They may eventually do something big to make an example out of them so that other countries think twice about leaving.
>>
>>78665815
Quite negative of you.
Remember how everyone was saying Brexit would fail?
This means we really CAN do something.
The 2% that won Brexit was not doubt because of /pol/tards.
If they halt immigration I will halt what I'm doing and take a holiday there, praising them every chance I get.
That's what I did last summer in Estonia, was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>78666081
I didn't say I believed it. Just restating opinions I've seen on the topic. I'll admit, it may sound as though I believe it, as I'm a little overly optimistic about a world war.
>>
>>78665620 if they want access to the European market which we need they need to accept free movement of labour. The leave campaign is starting to admit this already so it looks like immigration won't really fall at all
>>
>>78665620
>is it all blown out of proportion?

Exactly that

A bunch on newly-sovereign nations would likely sign free trade agreements with each other, and NATO still exists.

All the benefits of the EU, none of the bureaucracy. Although I suppose Schengen would be dead.
>>
>>78667044
Schengen is already dead
>>
>>78666869
Even if you don't believe it you're still drinking the kool-aid. Something so silly shouldn't even be mentioned. It should be pretty obvious that people are trying to scare others into believing WW3 will break out if they leave a stupid oppressive union.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.