[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's happens when all the current old people die and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: racist.jpg (34 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
34 KB, 450x340
What's happens when all the current old people die and the culturally "enlightened" Marxist kids start voting??
>>
Nothing because Europe has an ageing population
>>
>>78664782
old dead people will be replaced by new old people.

almost all of us were liberal shits while in college or highschool. Yet we're here, we had to find jobs, homes, confront with reality.

People will always, normally, lean towards conservative preferences by getting old.
>>
pray we push so hard these next ten years that liberals become some niche fetish group
>>
>>78664782
The economic collapse of society will accelerate, and the Marxist kids will sit around doing nothing, wearing rags, and starving, and blaming dead white men for somehow destroying a system which should be able to provide plenty for all, without requiring anyone to do any work. These Marxist kids will produce anything, yet will be angry and confused by the shortage of material products. When no one grows food, there will be no food.
>>
>>78664782
>>78665042
This. By the time one batch of old people die, another batch has grown one year older and wiser, and less brainwashed kids have been born. Time is on our side; I remember when I was a teen, I had no fucking clue, full of idealistic ideas that were extremely naive. Only around 25-30 I began to really understand what was going on in the world around me, and pretty much everyone around me feels the same. I even heard that before; stuff like that saying "If you're not a revolutionary by 20, you have no heart, if you're not a conservative by 30, you have no brain" - I laughed it off, stupid old people! And here we are. I still have some more liberal beliefs, but overall (and in the important matters) I'm conservative now, apparently even to a degree that some teens would probably call me far-right or nazi. You know, racist sexist bigot etc.

Those kids will learn, and the more they learn, the more will switch sides.
>>
>>78664782

Kids grow up, get wise and people 'old people' OP.
>>
>>78664782
Economic collapse. Someone has to pay for the welfare, and the 1% aren't going to let you tax them at 90+% like the bernouts thought would magically happen.
>>
>>78664782
Because liberal kids are self righteous and condescending; they are young have haven't worked long or hard enough to have any wealth, so they prefer fiscally liberal policies, such as free university and health care, higher taxes on rich and muh refugees because they don't have much wealth to give to society. Once they get older and have a family and built their own wealth, they are more conservative and less naïve; they don't want their hard earned wealth to be taken away from them and they have a family to look after.
>>
>>78664782
Young marxists kids once they get a job discovers it's not really that fun to pay half of what they make to to the gubbermint so they have a tendency to become capitalists with age. It's mostly a self correcting problem.

I have several friends that were all pro immigration and pro welfare before getting a job. Now the one that was most communist of them all is considering fleeing the country because there are too many immigrants and the country is bound for collapse due to immigration and high taxes.
>>
The joke is old boomers are the ones that brainwashed those marxists to begin with.

The left just needs someone to blame because they can't handle the fact that half their generation hates their fucking guts.
>>
>>78664782
>>78665724
>>78667388
>>78667650
>Marxist
I seriously doubt that more than 1% of them have ever read Marx.
>>
The older you become the more conservative you get, this is true even for women.

My feminist aunt who has spent her whole life working with blacks and asians, who has a mixed race kid, who works for a theatre company told me last night that she thought this country had too many immigrants and we needed to look after our own before we start looking after other people.
>>
>>78664782
the kali yuga will go in full swing. right now we're in a protected period, where the good still outweighs the evil so things are looking up.

once the good, free people die out, either from old age or statist oppression, the marxists will become the overwhelming majority and their evil will become dominant, which will remove the protective period and send earth into chaos, death and destruction so bad "climate change" of today will seem like a paradise island.

the greatest tribulation ever to befall the earth, one that has never happened nor will there ever be another like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.