[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Obama declared stonewall a national monument what is /POL/'s opinion
>>
how much gay sex do u guys think goes on there

i bet it smells fucking nasty
>>
>>78652910
This is just another attack, by the Muzzie in Chief, on our values. Someone needs to stop that Jihadi from instating SHARIAH!
>>
>>78653072
>>78652910
Did I Meme good?
>>
It actually should be a preserved landmark.

Between 2% and 5% of the human population is homosexual. The events at Stonewall began a forty-year civil rights battle for that portion of the population in America.

For the amount that such a designation matters, it's hard to possibly find outrage in this.
>>
its fine, we have better things to worry about than a fucking gay bar
>>
>>78654907
Oh but it doesn't stop there later there want to have a political party dedicated to fags,then a whole state and then the whole country
>>
>>78655469
>>78654907
He's right, this is just another front of White Genocide. Homosexuality is spread Marxist propaganda on the television. We all know Marxists are Jews. Tel Aviv is most gay friendly city. This is an obvious act of war against the White Christian Race.
>>
I read the US military is going to start allowing trannies in the military, is this true?
>>
>>78657144
Can trannies kill people? Yea? Then who cares?
>>
>>78652910
Obama just saw TTIP wrecked when we voted to Leave. He was banking on that being a defining moment of his Presidency.

The man is floundering and he'll be gone soon.
>>
File: vogue2.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
vogue2.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>78652910
Funny, because Stonewall was, like many gay bars in new york at the time, an italian mafia business used for money laundering and general vice money.

It was run by an irish-american mafia associate faggot, who was known for being a tough-as-nails queer. The argument has been made that the cops raided it not because it was a fag bar, but because it was a mob bar.
>>
>>78658621
I'm just thinking about the costs associated with having a gaggle of trannies. I assume the military will pay for hormones and benis surgery and whatnot?
>>
>>78652910
He knows his presidency was shit. All he can do is go back to his community organiser roots and do some easy shit that will please the suckers who voted for him.

Yeah, you might have a shitty fast food job after your last real job moved to Mexico, but hey at least >muh gays >muh black lives matter
>>
File: Stonewall_Jackson_Monument.jpg (97 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Stonewall_Jackson_Monument.jpg
97 KB, 1200x800
>>78652910
I don't know what you fags are talking about, but Stonewall already is a monument anon.
>>
>>78659023
Hew as actually an alright president.
>>
File: 1465767914783.jpg (650 KB, 4688x2340) Image search: [Google]
1465767914783.jpg
650 KB, 4688x2340
>>78654277
Harder pls
>>
>>78652910
God bless that stupid fuck. He does more to mobilize Trump's voting base than Trump himself sometimes.
>>
>>78653043
>how much gay sex do u guys think goes on there
Not muh, as there is no gay sex. It is impossible. Sex is putting a cock in a vagina.
>>
>>78663477
Whatever you call it, it's gotta stink horrible. Sweat, shit, cum, puke, alcohol and cigarettes. Maybe blood, too.
>>
Wtf is stonewall? Only stonewall I know is a guy named Jackson
>>
>>78665745
A gay bar in USA where homos rioted and clashed with the police. A hot topic on Tumblr because they can't decide whether it was just gays or gays and trannies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.