[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition for 2nd Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 1465308173650.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465308173650.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
Any chance this could even work?

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
>>
>do-overs

So sad the mind of a liberal stops growing after primary school
>>
File: 1466196336077.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466196336077.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>Any chance this could even work?

Pic related
>>
>>78647231
That's not even close to what it is. Why are conservatives so against the democratic process?
>>
>>78647319
Europe seems fucking MAD this time, though. I think they're going to force you fuckers out and make an example of you.

Stay strong, Britannia.
>>
>>78647444
Nice trips

Mad? Well, we can only hope... for them, at any rate
>>
>>78647348
why are liberals, apparently?
>>
>>78647029
Not on your life, my Hindu friend
>>
>>78647348
>DO IT AGAIN UNTIL I GET THE OUTCOME I WANT!!
Soooo democratic and not infantile in any way at all
>>
>>78647348
>democratic process
It's a non-binding referendum. Who the fuck wants to do that again.
The politicians got the message, it's completely up to them what they want to do now.
>Ignore results and risk fracture/ war
>Find compromise
>Just leave and risk fracture
>>
>go to twitter
>all the tolerant liberals are saying that ""fucking old people"" should not be able to vote because they will die soon
now i hope mr trump win the ellections and kill them
>>
>>78647029
Pretty sure the referendum was made binding, so this won't happen. This is a perfect example of the left-wing mindset.

> oh no, the majority voted against me
> better redo with lower requirements until it works
>>
>>78647834
didn't the queen backed the brexit?? if so, then those kids are fucked
>>
File: Miau.jpg (37 KB, 736x493) Image search: [Google]
Miau.jpg
37 KB, 736x493
>>78647029
What does Kek will?
Dubs says annuda one.
>>
>>78647971
I think she remained neutral, but she's said things in the past which criticise the EU.

All the signatures on these petitions are available for anybody to download. What sort of dolt would sign their name and personal details onto something like this so publicly?

Do they want to look like a retard? Redoing a referendum that didn't work in their favour with new rules that would force them to win.
>>
>>78647444
the thing is they can't impose negative consequences on the UK without shooting themselves in the foot.

Trade barriers hurt both sides.

UK is probably going to end up with a sweet deal out of this and other countries will end up wanting to leave us well.

I'd be surprised if the EU are totally dicks about it and try to fuck over the UK because it wold backfire in the long run.

They're last hope was trying scare monger the people into believing the consequences would be so bad that they better not dare to vote leave. I don't think they had a plan for how to deal with this without other countries wanting to leave and the EU collapsing.

The Brits are fucking heroes for this.
>>
>>78648298
Their* last hope
>>
File: derjuden.png (30 KB, 518x387) Image search: [Google]
derjuden.png
30 KB, 518x387
>>78647029
Wow.

> Downloaded JSON list of signers
> Took random name
> Check name on Wikipedia
> Religion
>>
>>78647231
The referendum to leave was a do-over of another referendum
>>
I hope it won't happen because I want to watch the UK suffer.

But generally those guys have a point. When voting for huge decisions which will change your country a lot, there kinda should be a huge majority. As it stands, about half of the population wanted to stay but got overruled by a tiny majority - though that's also fine with me because it causes glorious butthurt and hopefully some riots.
>>
>>78648665
Why are so many German posters on here so unironically thick? Is this a representation of your country at large?

With a 50%+ boundary, the majority (ie. more than half) are happy. By raising that barrier higher, you only make an even larger majority of the population unhappy when they get beaten at 59%, or 69%.

Factor in that many neutral / status quo voters went with remain and weren't particularly unhappy until the consequences kick in. Certainly not as unhappy as people that definitively knew they wanted to remain in the EU.

We will suffer short term as the pound falls, and then we will recover. And you idiots will be pulled into every poor decision the EU ever makes. Enjoy Turkish accession to the EU. I'll try and have a minute of silence for your nation when minarets are raised around the Reichstag.
>>
>>78647029
I don't reckon you can un resign as PM and I don't think you can un vote a nation, they're dreaming.
Even in the extremely unlikely event they managed another vote they would be annihilated, people would resent the cunts even more even after all their bitter salty leftist tears.
>>
File: 4qu8943.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4qu8943.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Question for britbros.

Isn't there going to be a "second referendum"? I mean, the leave camp won but Cameron's resignation will lead to new elections. Isn't it possible that this will create the possibility of a brexit candidate VS a candidate that wants to say "fuck you" to this referendum and remain? So... like a second referendum?

What are the chances of this?
>>
>>78649495
>>78649548

The thing is, a second referendum could happen.

Many people will vote for remain again. Perhaps more will vote remain after seeing the fall of the pound over the last 2 days. But a decision like this made by our politicians will turn many people's heads. Having a second referendum here will only show a lot of people that our politicians discard opinions they dislike, even if the people want it.

I would think more people would vote leave a second time, with many having changed their minds. Our politicians could hold this second referendum, but even the biggest plebs in our nation will see this for what it really is. The dismantling of democracy.
>>
>>78647029

Sure thing, Neville.

There isn't much you can do right now than to make yourselves look even more retarded than you already do ... but, that could just do it.

Do it, you faggots. Fucking do it.
>>
>>78647348
please be bait
>>
>>78649190

Britcunts didn't even know what the fucking EU was until the day after the vote ... then started to google it up to figure out what all the uproar was about. You're more pathetic and retarded than haggis.

After Brexit Vote, Britain Asks Google: 'What Is The EU?'

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/24/480949383/britains-google-searches-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote

> Hey ... Guise? GUISE ??!!
> Can we get a do over?
> This "European Union" thing looks complex.
>>
File: brexit google trends.png (65 KB, 864x856) Image search: [Google]
brexit google trends.png
65 KB, 864x856
>>78652581
Same with "what happens if we leave the eu", kek.

https://www.google.de/trends/explore#q=what%20happens%20if%20we%20leave%20the%20eu&date=now%207-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT-2
>>
File: 1466814156573.jpg (15 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1466814156573.jpg
15 KB, 480x343
>>78647029
dangerous delusion

you'll be swinging from a street light with some other lefties before this happens
>>
>>78653133

I think that's a bit more understandable than >>78652581

Many people were expecting a Remain win, so didn't even consider what losing would actually be like outside of what the Remain camp were spouting. Once the victory seemed less likely people wanted to figure out what the other side just voted for.
>>
>>78652581
>implying Soros funded puppets didn't start searching this shit over and over again to change the narrative.

How gullible can you faggots be?

An entire nation oblivious about what the EU is????

Even then, it goes to show that being the EU added no tangible benefit to their lives.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.