[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Bernie Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
This is a message for Bernie supporters.

Here's where you stand. You know about the corruption of Wall Street. You know how our government colludes with them in many ways as well. You know how they get away with their crimes and laugh about it. You know that they are entrenched as the "establishment" and they will do whatever it takes to protect their status. Now we all face a monumental election where the outcome will truly change the world in a dramatic way, for better or for worse. Much worse. Here you stand with a decision. Do you vote for Hillary Clinton? A woman who represents everything that you stood with Bernie to defeat. A woman who gets away with things that you know nobody else would get away with. Or do you reach deep inside yourself to REALLY give Donald Trump a genuine consideration? Trump is an outsider, just like Bernie. He's a loudmouth and a blowhard who doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. But he's also on the loud end of the establishment's media machine. You know how it works. Trump has so many accusations against him that didn't exist until he started to run for president. (cont. next post)
>>
Now Wall Street is doing everything they can to fight Trump and support Hillary. What does that tell you? Please consider this with a genuine unbiased mindset. Unfortunately for you, you cannot have the world you envisioned with Bernie. We can still have hope for the future, but for now, you must stand against Clinton. Is there a chance Trump is really a crooked mob boss kind of person who will ruin the country in a different way? Of course. But you'd be hard pressed to truly prove it with concrete evidence. Hillary, on the other hand, has skeletons flying out of her closet at a rate unheard of for a presidential candidate. You can vote for certain evil, or you can vote for a "wildcard" candidate. You can vote for Hillary just because you are going to believe what you've read about Trump, or you can give the man a REAL chance, a 2nd look, so that you are sure you're making the right choice concerning the future of our country, and thus, the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1280x1024
Lol you just wrote all that and no one cares holy shit
>>
>>78646885
I know right? What am I doing with my life?
>>
>>78647023
HAHAHAHAHhhH
>>
>>78647251
A second chance now?
>>
File: 1460939628064.jpg (193 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
1460939628064.jpg
193 KB, 762x785
Coming to pol to change Berniefag minds. Wew lads, he did it
>>
>>78649193
#revolution
>>
I thought we don't want cucks on our team? Have you forgot about all their shitposting and plebbit tier threads already?
>>
>>78646569
>>78646603
I like this. Very objective and cuts to the heart of why /pol/ likes him so much. The fact that we have no idea what to expect is the most exciting part. Memes will flow like water.
>>
>>78650144
Thank you, I post shit like this on facebook all the time and barely anyone ever responds. I wonder if I'm nuts sometimes.
>>
>>78649193
I'm bored and I don't even know how to use reddit from lack of interest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.