[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me the bible apocalypse is upon us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Judgement.jpg (338 KB, 643x700) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.jpg
338 KB, 643x700
>>
It's not
>>
File: fedora-neckbeard-3.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fedora-neckbeard-3.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>78644740
>It's not
>>
>>78644696
there is no biblical apocalypse, revelations was written about the destruction of the roman empire, not the world, anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something

>source: http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_Revelation.htm
>>
>>78644696

>Go to evangelical church for 20+ years
>Every week the sermon is how today is special because we have signs of the end times that did not exist before in history
>20+ years later, they keep promising the end of the world and all I get is just another year added to my life
>>
>>78644696
I don't know and I can't claim to know the time and hour only the father knows when. It could be though.
>>
>>78644982
Rev.20

[1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
[5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
>>
>>78644696
Matthew 24:26. "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." t. Jesus Christ
>>
>>78646661

Just like the Romans did. You don't remember when they went down and raided Magtheridon's lair?
>>
>>78648359
>thousand years
>>
>>78648359
no my mom grounded me and i got kicked from the guild
>>
>>78644696
You will die. Do you dispute this?

If no, the end is near.

If yes, I have good news for you: you're wrong, but trust in Him and you will not die but have eternal life.
>>
>>78648448

lol I was just being silly.

Despite the age of information and science and hi-tech craziness that we have, I simply cannot believe that God doesn't exist. The end times the bible predicts are damned spooky and it really does seem like it's just a matter of time.
>>
File: less.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
less.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>78644696
It's coming tonight, maybe tomorrow at the latest
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.