[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's give your wife that guy that she liked before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: direct tv.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
direct tv.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>Let's give your wife that guy that she liked before you!

What the hell is this mainstream cuck shit?
>>
>>78643913
It triggered me too, bump for discussion
>>
>>78643913
just more steady decay of society
>>
>>78643913
Bon jovi sold out
>>
>>78643913

Oh fuck, pisses me off every time. I complained about it to my mom while watching a show with her and she said I was overreacting. These Jews are pushing relationship breakups, cheating, and getting back with exes. Fucking Jews man. Only people that like him are women and people from New Jersey.

Hate Bon Jovi too. Faggot is a #HillShill
>>
File: JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP.png (954 KB, 1055x760) Image search: [Google]
JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP.png
954 KB, 1055x760
>>78643913
didn't you hear goy? being a cuck is trendy now, you aren't a racist trump supporter now are you?
>>
>>78646973
So Im building a game thats like a PvP final fantasy. should it be a 3 or 4 player party?
>>
If hillary is elected cuckolding will become mainstream by end of her term
>>
>>78647303
>implying people would even still marry or be in relationships
>>
>>78643913
>Reconsider having that second child

Oy vey dont breed white man, and watch as your wife has sex with another man

I always think of /pol/ when this comes on, but then again i surf /pol/ 18 hours a day
>>
>>78647155
4, you can have fighter, healer, mage and ranged weapon
>>
i still think bon jovi is based tho
>>
>>78643913
Can somebody please source what we are talking about here? How can I be triggered if I don't know what we are referencing?
>>
>>78643913
Funny you to post this, I do get pissed off after watching this Jew Commercial, at least he's not black.
>>
>>78651773

I had no idea either. Found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMAaGWL_qI
>>
>>78651773
Never mind I found it. Just a direct TV commercial. Kek, what do you guy's expect watching TV? Turn off the television you morons.
>>
>>78651773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMAaGWL_qI

>you get your hair back you balding cuck, and your wife gets her ex boyfriend who never lost his hair right here in your own house on your own couch in between you and her :)
>>
>>78643913
It's what happens when guys realize what a raw deal marriage is and try to get someone else to take their wife off their hands.
>>
Since were talking about commercials, has anyone noticed that crazy amount of interracial couples, black people, and commercials featuring black men and white women?

I see more black men than white men now. Fucking infuriating.
>>
>>78652498
>>78652277
why is the husband in modern american ads always a balding effeminate faggot who gets humiliated?
>>
>>78652498
>ex-boyfriend
It's the past version of the husband
>>
>>78653386
Jews.
>>
>listening to "Mr Brightside" by The Killers
>suddenly realize it's a song about cuck shit

They've been trying to turn us into cucks since we were young
>>
>>78653386

Because all the tough guys and sexy men are 6'8" niggers obviously.
>>
>>78652277
but bon jovi was lucky enough to marry his high school gal. he never had to deal with modern women
>>
I had no idea that was Bon Jovi until this thread.

He looks like an old lesbian.
>>
>>78653472
>not listening to the Mr Rightside by the Red Pillers
fuckin pleb
>>
>>78653497
>he looks like an old lesbian

That's Italians for you.
>>
>>78647155

Four Player Party, always.
>>
>>78643913
>watching tv (anti-white propaganda broadcasting box)
you deserve it it
>>
>>78653472
>Despite its upbeat feel, the song is deals with issues of infidelity, paranoia and jealousy. This is due to Brandon Flowers' heartache when his ex-girlfriend cheated on him while they were together.

Eh, I just looked the lyrics up and it seems more like its just a guy who is moving on from a cheating whore with optimism for the future. Not that bad.
>>
>girlfriend on my lap
>girlfriend flirts with some random dude online while playing dota
>i smack her in the face and push her so hard she falls flat on her back on the floor

she hasn't tried to pull any cuck shit since

women just need to be put in line, it's how they prove to themselves you actually care about them
>>
>>78653656
im willing to put down $20 no more than 20% of /pol/ has cable. jews make sure we all know of their bullshit one way or another
>>
>>78653731
hnoestly, i thought he was gay. he trains at a gym up in summerlin, my buddy and i still have our gloves signed by him
>>
>>78643913
Could be worse
they could have made him black
>>
>>78653755

Bull, majority of us do the triple play shit for tv, internet, and phone.
>>
>>78643913
Hahahah fuck I've watched this commercial
>>
>>78653733
Perhaps you over did it but I agree.
>>
>>78643913
I have seen it and I have even raged
Have you seen the other Bon Jovi commercial where he says "reconsider having that 2nd child"

as the 2nd child nigga what?
>>
>>78653831
you got your boxing gloves signed by brandon flowers?

lmao that is the weirdest shit
>>
>>78653992
because you live with your mum and she cant imagine life without cable or a landline
>>
>>78654571
rampage jackson also trains in summerlin. same bud and i got our picture taken with him in high school, at a walgreens. buddy got his gloves signed by rampage, i didnt have mine at the time
>>
>>78643913
>>78654057
That's the power to turn back time!
>>
>>78654749
have you ever knocked someone out? in the ring or out of it?
>>
>>78655024
knocked your mom out with my dick desu senpai
>>
>>78655024
not a "real" KO, but a few refused to stand up. i tried mostly for stamina, im a smaller fellow. my bud is 6'3" and i'm 5'7", so we had different training. my buddy knocked out a flip once and it was nasty, lots of blood. i dont like blood.

it was just a hobby until end of college.
>>
>>78655222
ill fully admit i got my ass kicked more than i won. it was an adrenaline rush, looking back, but my work is only a desk job about 1/4 of the time.

should have stuck with tennis though, i regret not keeping up with tennis.
>>
>>78643913
He is just trying to stay relevant. He is past his prime, nobody gives a shit about him any longer yet he's trying to be the geriatric Beiber. Sad!
>>
>>78646322

Not only did he sell out, he sold out to fucking Hillary Fucking Clinton.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.