[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "globalism" mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: alex-jones-crazy-eye.jpg (47 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-crazy-eye.jpg
47 KB, 600x343
I see people like Alex Jones using this word all the time. What's a globalist?
>>
>>78642149
someone who wants to unite the world and make the world live in peace instead of fighting about borders and nationalities.
>>
open borders
one world government
kike rule
>>
>>78642229
Doesn't sound bad, looks like i'm a globalist.
>>
>>78642229
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>78642432
Because it's not what it'll look like in practice.

In practice it's going to look the U.S Army with a budget of 75 trillion dollars, that drones everyone they don't like.
>>
>>78642432
It isn't working like that. Communism also sounds nice but it turns into a blood bath in practice
>>
>>78642432
Cultures nigga. You've seen what happens when you mix cultures in a relatively small scale, now imagine that amped up to include everyone
>>
>>78642149
>(((globalists)))

>>78642432
It's impossible because it goes completely against human nature.
>>
File: dees_bohemian_grove.jpg (139 KB, 568x454) Image search: [Google]
dees_bohemian_grove.jpg
139 KB, 568x454
>>78642229
>someone who wants total global control promoted for ostensibly peace, tolerance, diversity, and economy, but will actually create an unchallengable centralization of power that will be abused and lead to a permanent ruling class at the expense of 99% of the population
>>
>>78642432
It doesn't work and slowly kills western civilization by subverting it to islamic influence.
>>
>>78642149
It's the normie-safe placeholder for those fucking kikes.
>>
>>78642432
no one to oppose the government which will be massive

the will enslave everyone
>>
>>78642432
It only matters if you give a shit about your homeland.
To a globalist Spain being filled to brim with Muslims whilst the Spanish themselves becomes a minority in Spain is pretty much the plan.
Still keen?
>>
>>78642149
Treating the planet like a giant country regardless of the differences between races, cultures, ethnicities, religions etc.

Also the Jews run it
>>
>>78642229
>>78642370
Wrong and your both faggots.
>>
>>78642432
Think 1984
>>
>>78642432
same reason communism didnt work
>>
>>78642149

Means a nice tan hue to everyone not billionaires.
>>
>>78642229
first post worst post
>>
File: 1403223649894.jpg (23 KB, 407x479) Image search: [Google]
1403223649894.jpg
23 KB, 407x479
>>78642149

glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/

noun

a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
>>
>>78642432
Okay so like what if the government turns into huge dicks that make our lives suck?

Who will be there to push them out?
>>
>>78642149
Person without nationality, globalists think they're better for deciding what's happening on the other side of globe while having no idea how to decide there.
>>
>>78642149
Prologue:
Twenty years ago or more, the early nineties. Communism fell, the EU was ascendant, and "global" imagery was everywhere. Cf the Belinda Carlisle video Heaven Is A Place On Earth or U2's Discotheque. There was universal optimism about the future.
Globalists look at Brazil -- a protected island of luxury, surrounded by the stinking favela, unencumbered by a middle class -- and want the whole world to look like that. They see men and white people and especially white men as dangerous, because whites organize and can resist, but see rioting blacks or Muslims as merely inconvenient, and generally easily controlled. Thus they want to replace white populations with black, mestizo or Muslim populations, the better to centrally control society.
Globalists belong to groups like the Club of Rone, Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove or the Trilateral Commission. They push supra-national union governments like the EU or the planned American Union.
>>
>>78643033
the only reason communism doesn't work is because it's never been tried.

Don't trigger me like this.
>>
>>78642432
>>78642370
its not all dancing tellytubbies and gummybears of all kinds of different colors holding hands in a giant circle singing twinkle twinkle little star with a candy land forest
>>
>>78643413
austrailia ... forever the master ruseman
>>
the plan is to replace all cultures with a single one, which is consumerism. have all humans on earth distracted with drugs and vr and have robots do the work for us and you will clear the opposition. but until that's not possible, the process of creating a globalized world will be disastrous for everyone else because the thousand year cultures already reign over societies. the globalist dream is a utopia for the elite, a dystopia for the masses. but the dream of world peace can only be achieved through chaos, and we'll be at the center of it all until it happens, if it ever does.
>>
why is this board so shit all of a sudden
>>
>>78643413
I just pictured an aussie saying "Don't trigger me, m8" and laughed myself to tears.
I think it's time for bed.
>>
>>78642149
EU type tyranny where countries can't make their own laws
>>
>>78643732
>replace all cultures with a single one, which is consumerism.
burger king is not actually a culture, its lack of culture. america had a culture, but globalism destroys and rots everything it touches and wont stop until it spreads across the world.

different local cultures will appear eventually but everything we have built for the last few millennia will be wiped away
>>
>>78642149
>>78642229
>>78642432
>>78642258

Who is going to run the global government?

>Jews

How will laws be enforced?

>Robot Armies

How will resources be distributed?

>They won't
Remember the Talmund states the whole earth belongs to the Jews, and everything on it. Do you trust them to run the world government.

>Pro tip: all the top "globalists" are Jews right now and shit is not working.
>>
>>78643809
i think its because everyones drunk from celebrating the brexit :/ or something... so get this...

>every hour more threads pop up of more ideas of secession from X

>texit

>braxit

>(insert any country subract half its spelling add a exit at the end of it even tho its not connected to any other country)
>>
>>78642149
>>78642229
>>78642432
>>78644127

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3iYHOXEbE

Your future explained. This is an official UN video.
>>
>>78642149
>What's a globalist?

the white virign's excuse for being a virgin.
>>
>>78644184
i dont mind that but for example there are open communists running around indoctrinating people with bullshit and no one even challenges them
>>
File: patriots.webm (464 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
patriots.webm
464 KB, 960x540
>>
>>78644457
Goddamnit. Even though sometimes Trump says/does some dumb shit I love the way that man loves America. MAGA.
>>
>>78642229
>make

So in order to unite them, you have to "make" them unite. Doesn't sound very peacefull to me.
>>
>>78642149

Bill Hicks
>>
>>78642149
The EU is in control of many countries that no one voted to be a part of. That's one of the Globalist.
>>
>>78642149
People who are deniers of the Flat Earth fact.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.