[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck Europe and everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 429x343
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck Europe and everybody else keeps taking in all these refugees?

For what fucking purpose, are they just doing it for good boy points?
>>
>>78642058
White guilt
Regressive left
Communist Jews
>>
Everyone wants to feel good about themselves. That, or its the jews.
>>
Maybe they're just all idiots. They're ignorant of the problems these people bring because they haven't had them around for centuries, except for maybe the few that fought the Turks historically.
>>
>>78642058
Guilt.
Virtue Signaling (see everyone, I'm a GOOD PERSON!)
Honest but misguided compassion.
Political activism (The cause gives empty people purpose, they don't really care about the result)
Power Hunger(Immigrants who become citizens will vote for the people who let them in and gave them stuff)

These are the ones I see most often.
>>
>>78642491
This and jew
>>
>>78642058
Your bewilderment is exactly why the UK told the EU to go fuck itself yesterday.

There's literally so many people invading from a full continent away that they had to shut down the English tunnel because they kept invading the shipping containers
>>
>>78642443
>It's because they're stupid!

Fucking Retard burger
>>
>>78642716
Shits fucked, I have absolutely no clue what's happening apart from what I see on the news, but I'm not liking where shit is going

Hitler could have prevented this
>>
Here's what I don't get. Why leave the EU over it? Just smile and accept the refugees, then when nobody's looking, load them in the vehicle of your choice and ship the fuckers back under cover of night.

It's called "having it both ways" and it's essentially my country's founding principle.
>>
>>78643150
Seeing as they are refugees, nobody would notice if a couple thousand or three just... disappeared? ;^)
>>
File: sweat.jpg (12 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
12 KB, 290x174
To restock a serf class depleted by narcissistic white women incapable of bearing children that men want to raise.
>>
>>78642058
Because white liberals are desperate for brown and black cock.
>>
>>78642058
The most common one I see is a desire to completely eradicate all form of ethnic tribalism by dilluting the white phenotype.
It is hoped that if everyone had pretty much the same features, nationalism, religions and other geographically based entitities would cease to exist and "the good side" would prevail always without contest.

Leftists think that is them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.