[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why french and americans hate each other ? the where friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 603px-Sten_gun_France_ww2-102.jpg (54 KB, 603x599) Image search: [Google]
603px-Sten_gun_France_ww2-102.jpg
54 KB, 603x599
why french and americans hate each other ?
the where friends during ww2 the offered a big ass statue to america french resistance where bff without one of them the nazi would rule the world now.
>>
>>78641385
French are narcissistic and hubristic and fancy themselves a great world power. We have rescued them twice with nothing but disdain from their retarded faggot asses. Fuck france, if Germoney ever invades them again, I won't lift a finger to defend them.
>>
>>78641385
America declined the statue of liberty the first time because it was coming from France.
>>
>>78641385
because neither country can make up its mind about whether they like the other or not
>>
France is our first and oldest ally, but they're a bunch of cunts. Kind of like that friend you were besties with when you were a kid and now you're both adults and complete opposites but you're still friendly but annoyed by each other
>>
>>78645289
This is pretty accurate desu. We still keep in touch over Facebook by showing support for each other after terrorist attacks, but that's about it
>>
I'm in general positive about France, they've been a lot better lately. Still a lot of assholes but Germany much worse at the moment.
>>
>>78641385
France and America don't hate each other. We're like each other's weirdest least agreeable sibling. We agree on almost nothing, argue regularly, avoid each other at social functions and tell all of the others dirty secrets behind the others backs.

But we'll always cover each other in a fight, always knock anyone else who ridicules the other the fuck out and always be there for each other when were really roughed up. Only we are allowed to call our siblings retards.

France was the first European power to support the revolution, and even if they did it for their own reasons, blood is thicker than water.
>>
>>78641385
Everyone hates the goddamn french
>>
>>78641385
The Cold War happened. De Gaulle burned every bridge he could, and even left NATO.
>>
>>78641385

Nobody likes americlaps in europe though. Maybe some teenagers from the butthurt-belt, that's about it.
>>
>>78646161

CECI.

France has critiqued us (usually warranted, sometimes not especially so but hey he who is without sin etc etc). And vice versa. But whenever shit goes south we're always there to help each other. And we always will. We've been friends long enough to know that whatever political party in power in either country doesn't change the hearts and minds of the actual civilian citizens.

Je vous aime très fort mes frères. Mais putain 'faut trouver quelqu'un de mieux qu'Hollande la prochaine fois
>>
The French are arrogant as fuck and burger flippers are just too retarded. The French don't want to interact with flippers and the flippers don't want to interact with anyone.
Flippers ignore or don't even know the fact that without France, the US wouldn't exist and Frenchtards only care about history that involves them waving the white flag because of approaching Germans.
>>
>>78641385
I only see americans bashing french ITT, you should ask :

>>78642562
>>78642885
>>78646246
>>78646249
why the americans hate the french and hate the fact that they hate french ?
>>
>>78641385
The French don't like anyone who isn't French, and they aren't too happy with the French, either.
French forces are the first ones we had to fight in the Eastern theater in WW2. That didn't help relations.
>>
>>78642562
>French are narcissistic and hubristic and fancy themselves a great world power.

Funny I can say the same of the american

>Rescued twice

Shut the fuck up, you did it ONE TIME, nobody needed you in WWI, the brits and us had the situation under TOTAL CONTROL, you just shown your ass.

>>78649355
Go die kraut, you are the most arrogant piece of garbage the world has ever fucking seen, everytime you have a temper half of the continent burn.
Good thing you never ever had access to nukes or we would all talk from nuclear bunkers.
>>
>>78645590
Our .gov sent Kerry and James Taylor to sing after a goatfucker attack recently.
Would you like someone that did that to you?
>>
>>78649627
>the brits and us had the situation under TOTAL CONTROL
Ha.
>>
File: 1439584261335.jpg (17 KB, 340x254) Image search: [Google]
1439584261335.jpg
17 KB, 340x254
>>78649627
>you are the most arrogant piece of garbage the world has ever fucking seen
And deservedly so
>>
File: look here.jpg (63 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
look here.jpg
63 KB, 480x469
>>78641385
The France that American's loved was pre-revolutionary France.

The French Revolution was the first communist revolution. They killed off the best and brightest in France.

What you had left behind were merchants and scum. They in turn tried to export their filth and misery and hated the United States because we were the opposite of them.

America was founded on God and Family which France under the new form of government hated.

So now you know why France and USA dislike each other.
>>
>>78641385
I love France and France loves me.
>>
>>78641385
>french and americans
> hate each other

Mostly it's just bantz. Majority of Americans know Frenchies have had our backs since before Day 1, and Burgers would walk across broken glass on burning napalm to help out Frenchbros if they are really in trouble.

There are exceptions, and almost always it's retarded Burgers that can't into history or even comprehend there's a world outside the McDonalds they're sitting in. Or, as we call them here in Bugerland, tRump voters and Republican politicians (TeaBaggers).

And, of course, there are exceptions in France who are too thin-skinned to understand what bantz is, or understand when they're dealing with a full blown retard.

Every country has its retards. We are all ashamed of them. SEE: pic related. They will never get what bantz is and take themselves far too seriously because they're fucking retarded and arrogant.

In the end, though, America stands by France and we let France stand by us once they've had a shower.
>>
File: hillary (2).jpg (17 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
hillary (2).jpg
17 KB, 300x213
>>78650477
Thanks for the leftist scum version, princess.
>>
>>78649506
bros

france and america saved the world, saved each other

read alexis de tocqueville's democracy in america
(beautiful account of our liberation and the relative equity among mankind it offers) and spread our modern democratic ideals back to europe

bruh

id have killed myself if it werent for Albert Camus

I will always love france because of the stranger, the rebel, the myth of sisyphus, etc.
>>
>>78649506
bro i love you
dont listen to them
france is awesome
ALBERT CAMUS
>>
>>78641385
They force tourists to say shit in their language in Canada and are royal spoiled shithead douchebags.
That might just be French Canadians though. I guess their words just sound flamboyant? Probably it.
>>
The French have always been our friends. We frequently choose to not be theirs.
>>
See? Like I said.

>Every country has its retards. We are all ashamed of them.

>>78650710

Fucking tRumpsack lickers.

Dear World: We are sorry for tRump. Don't worry: in a few months he's going to be so wrecked he won't be able to afford a burger.
>>
>>78649627
nah, you frenchies are pretty arrogant, but I don't know if that's everybody or just the upper class elites
>>
File: school.jpg (29 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
29 KB, 500x437
>>78651136
Speling is hard.
>>
>>78641385
french were arrogant bastards towards americans only decades after US and UK soldiers liberated france

americans think all french people are pricks because of this

blame the french
>>
File: broshake.gif (3 MB, 317x179) Image search: [Google]
broshake.gif
3 MB, 317x179
>>78646161
This.

Frogs and burgers have the manliest man friendship. We can throw shit at each other all day long for decaces, but when shit gets real we left the bantz behind and burn the fucking world to the ground for each other.
>>
>>78650044
>They killed off the best and brightest in France.

Inbred autists?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.