[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all part of the plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: pic1.png (41 KB, 377x471) Image search: [Google]
pic1.png
41 KB, 377x471
Is BREXIT just another part of the NWO plan to bring about a globalist one world currency and government?

Think about it, what if the UK gains it's independence, then despite their efforts, their economy collapses (thanks to tricks and shit like that jew commies love to do), so people see that sovereign nationalism and independence won't work in this day and age.

What if this is just another step towards a one world digital currency and a devils 666 chip in our hands?
>>
and I'm slid... I must be right
>>
>>78637451
I highly doubt it.

I mean, with isolationism on the rise, it's just the total opposite of what a hypothetical tyrannical globalist world order would want, no?
>>
>>78637451
>their economy collapses
t. sociology major
>>
File: t....png (695 KB, 723x538) Image search: [Google]
t....png
695 KB, 723x538
>>78637451
1. why would it collapse
2. if staying in is bad and leaving is also bad, whats the point in doing anything even vaguely nationalistic if its all some part of a great plan
>>
Whether it succeeded or not, you'd claim it was part of their sinister plan, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
The UK was already conquered by the EU

You can't "Divide and conquer" after that, you can only hold on as hard as you can to your holdings

The EU is in full damage control mode now, and the EU is the perfect model of a globalist front.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>we are about to get millions of brit refugees
>we are going to get all the cucks
>>
File: its time.png (445 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
its time.png
445 KB, 1280x711
>>78639001
>we

Why would libs move to a place where trump is president

If they do leave they're going to canada with trudeu
>>
>>78638445
Wrong your indoctrinated by the notion that the nwo needs to bring the world under one rule, they just need to destabilize and isolate an area than impose new measures in increments.

Dominoes
>>
>>78638844
The goy starts to awaken

The cognitive dissonance starts to crack
>>
Their economy will quickly recover after its obvious the current crash is just investor sentiment. Stock markets are emotionally driven, only the blue pilled aren't very aware of this.
>>
And then they will beg US to become a 51st state.
Oceania assembled, 1984 becomes reality.
>>
>>78639131
>why would liberals move to a good place
to make it shit, obviously
>>
>>78637451
So them staying was bad, but them leaving is also bad?
>>
File: its cool shes 18.png (150 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
its cool shes 18.png
150 KB, 400x305
>>78640584

Well either way would work to their favor. They need the world chaos to make the one world shit happen right?
That's either going to be through discrediting nationalism through an worldwide economic disaster (Stage 1 Britain leaving the EU, Stage 2 USD collapseafter Trump gets in?)
or
natural disasters.
Or fuck why not both.

>it's caturday
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.