[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://247wallst.com/economy/2016/0 6/24/brexit-means-califo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
http://247wallst.com/economy/2016/06/24/brexit-means-california-could-soon-be-worlds-fifth-largest-economy/

>Tfw when California has the world's fifth largest economy
>>
>>78634580
Fuck off Commieforniggerspics
>>
>>78634580
When the Mexicans break off So-cal we'll collapse again.
>>
File: hmm hmm hmm.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hmm hmm hmm.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>78634580
California sucks, all these /pol/lacks endorsing it who don't even live here or are already cu/ck/ed.
>>
>>78634580
How are you going to be the worlds 5th largest economy when us Arizonians cut your power and water off, faggot?
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>>78635752
they control their power?
>>
>>78634580
I'd rather have the demographics of Canada with the economy of Canada than have the economy of Britain with the demographics of Brazil.
>>
People quite often forget that these states that they mention all belong to one certain nation.

The
U S A
S
A

Dirty damn separatists.
>>
File: banana4.png (44 KB, 644x520) Image search: [Google]
banana4.png
44 KB, 644x520
>>78635955
over 200 million whites in the US and CA
>Tfw no white gf
>>
>>78634918
I live here and fighting for it every day, like any true patriot would.
>>
>>78635955
>I'd rather be poor than live with people who are a bit darker than me
Yep, sounds like a leave voter alright
>>
Californian here, if Texas leaves, I'm going to texas.

Fuck california. Nothing but white guilt liberal cucks and uppity niggers. The scenery is beautiful but the people are fucking awful. Superficial, cocker sucking degenerates.
>>
>>78636270
cant blame him, have you ever had to live with dark people?
>>
California's economy is a bubble, what's their main export, IT and medical marijuana?
>>
>>78636379
Fuck yourself with a rake you Sacramento beaner
>>
>>78636379
We should hang out
>>
>>78635752
Then the southerners will just steal more from us in the north and we'll dry up and turn into a bigger version of the Owen's River Valley. It wouldn't be the first time SoCal decided to try and destroy our lives. They already tried to destroy the logging industry which has devastated the economy of Jefferson.
>>
>>78636470
Nevermind, WE should hang out
>>
California would literally be a utopia if it didn't have mexicans, niggers and liberals.

But it would also be nearly empty.
>>
>>78636518
California is 6.5% Black, which is rather low, and many of them are moving back to the South.
>>
>>78636425
Entertainment. LA is a money black hole, and when that bubble pops, it'll take the whole state with it. From what I understand, Silicon Valley is in a slump, so that won't be enough to save them, especially SoCal.
That's not even going into whatever when "The Big One" finally comes and splits the god damn state in half.

>>78636379
Maybe you're one of the few tolerable ones, but most commiefornians need to stop coming to Texas. yall do nothing but shit things up, drive up prices, and vote for the same shit that made Cali so awful. If there was any justice there would be a wall around California to save Colorado, Arizona, and Texas from Cali refugees.
>>
>>78636470
Fuck you, nigger. I'm in Chino in southern california. Fuck all of california. Can believe I used to stick up for this cuck state.
>>
>>78634580
A 1600 sq ft home in San Francisco cost as much as $900,000. Who are the people that are buying these homes also any specific reason to buy expect from leading a degenerate life in pubs, entertainment house, showing off, etc.
>>
>>78636661
I was in Texas for 2 weeks in march when I went on vacation with my girlfriend. We both loved it and would definitely like to go back. We wouldn't change a damn thing. Everyone seemed friendly and proud to be a Texan unlike here in California where America sucks and everyone is a unique special snowflake.
>>
>>78636506
Humboldt here. I fully support this. Fuck southern California and San Francisco.
>>
File: CA Income Inequality.png (80 KB, 651x337) Image search: [Google]
CA Income Inequality.png
80 KB, 651x337
>>78636270
>The state is rich!
>Everyone is rich!

Most Californians are middle class. But despite our wealth, we have a huge impoverished population. We have the highest income inequality by far of any US state. We have people who just skipped over the border living next to hippies, drifters, real estate agents, state bureaucrats, starlets and tech billionaires.

The poor population is largely subsidized by the wealthier groups. The middle class is having trouble replacing itself, especially since more and more middle class Californians are moving out to places like Colorado.

My wealth would not change, what would change would be the destruction of industries that currently profit off of illegal labor.
>>
>>78636904
That's the million dollar question, Pujeet. I think a lot of it's bought on borrowed money so it's all probably just rich folks who'll end up going bankrupt trying to pay for their McMansion.
>>
>>78635955
Canada is actually 75% white. That's shit is from a decade ago
>>
>>78637106
This. SLO county is pretty based. There are pockets of pissed off conservatives that just keep to themselves.
>>
>>78634580
Just because California is rich, doesn't mean that it's a great place to live.
>>
>>78637106
Lol he think " white guilt utopia" is better than "shit skin paradise". They are both equally shitty and full of faggots. Splitting hairs.
>>
>>78637019
Well that's rapidly changing. Lived here all my life and the changes in the past five years alone have got me scared. We have a lot of pudus in my neck of the woods building up McMansions, driving up property values and displacing white people who live in small ranch homes on ranches for decades if not longer. Not to mention all the yuppies from California who dilute the culture and, like I said, vote for all the shit that ruined California.
I like Texas, I like it a lot, but soon Dallas/Fort Worth will just be an extension of California with million dollar homes no one can afford and San Antonio will be more Mexico.
Shit sucks, man.
>>
>>78636660

6.5% too high tbqh

And the feral Mexicans have taken over entire regions.
>>
>/pol/ will still shit on the golden state no matter what
Only legit criticism desu
>>78637161
Tbh the American middle class everyone is disappearing too
>>
>>78637526
Mexicans are mostly bro-tier. They keep blacks in check.
>>
File: Poverty in Califonia.png (151 KB, 850x250) Image search: [Google]
Poverty in Califonia.png
151 KB, 850x250
>>78637727
Yes, but it's probably happening faster here than elsewhere.
>>
>>78634918
>California sucks
speak for yourself

>>78635752
irrelevant AZ fag always trying to plug himself into a California discussion thread

fuck off back to your meth infested desert shit hole

>>78637526
>leaf commenting on California
every city in California self segregates. Mexicans stay in their part of town, blacks in their own corner, etc.
>>
>>78637425
>78637092
Nah, it's a great place to live b/c it's California
>>
>>78636506
>nevada county was literally drawn that way because they were mad at the state for stealing their name
BASEDBASEDBASED
>>
>>78636763

>Chino

I'm sorry. SUPER beaner.
>>
>>78639377
At least it's not Pomona

Hey Chino bro, I'm in Montclair.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.