[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the UK leaves the EU, will that make the UK more or less cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: uk.gif (15 KB, 1800x1080) Image search: [Google]
uk.gif
15 KB, 1800x1080
If the UK leaves the EU, will that make the UK more or less cucked when it comes to gun rights and the right to self defense?

What if the UK falls apart? Will that make England more or less cucked?
>>
>>78626848
>>
We don't need gun rights, we're perfectly capable criminals thank you very much.
>>
>>78629178
answer my question stupid brit
>>
File: Queeny-Spy.png (106 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
Queeny-Spy.png
106 KB, 343x322
>>78626848
>If the UK leaves the EU
>if

Too late Ameribro no stopping it now, democracy has spoken
>>
>>78629396
rude
>>
>>78630470
Badman a/f
>>
It will give us the choice to be as cucked as we want to be. That is freedom.
>>
Apperently there was already a motion in the EU to ban Semi-Automatics, now that we're going be no longer getting shafted by their bullshit that's not going to happen.
>>
>>78631200
The UN is trying to push a unilateral ban on civilian possession of all firearms as it is now. So tired of this globalist bullshit
>>
>>78632127
>inb4 USA secedes from UN
>>
>>78632454
U ducking hope to god we do and just keep our alliance with the Mediterranean EU members, UK, JPN, KOR, and partner with the RF.
>>
>>78631097
>>78631200
>>78631012
>>78629477
GOD DAMNIT WHY CAN'T I BE IN ENGLAND NOW?
>>
>>78629678
Americans van a ser Americans.
>>
>>78629178
you sent all of the good ones over here dickhead
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.