[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we make it so that if you don't like living your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Should we make it so that if you don't like living your country you have the option to get a free one way ticket somewhere else in exchange for your citizenship?
>>
Where? All the is claimed...
>>
>>78627060
**all land is claimed
>>
There's something called a work visa which I find a more logical concept
>>
>>78626316
There's no such thing as free. Someone has to pay for the tickets. If you want to leave, it's on your own money and time, not the taxpayers
>>
>>78626316
It should be a one way ticket to Africa and they are on a no fly list for a year.
>>
>>78626316
Yeh I'd love to be on the receiving end of all them Africans
>>
>>78626316
the receiving country has all the rights here. a ticket out does nothing. there is not free land "New World" anymore.
>>
File: 1465962428961.gif (2 MB, 486x583) Image search: [Google]
1465962428961.gif
2 MB, 486x583
>>78626316
>tfw 90% of /a/ goes to Japan and ends up as jobless/homeless faggots who want to come back to mommy and daddy but are too broke to do so
>>
File: from what.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
from what.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>78628452
>tfw 90% of /pol/ goes to Israel
>>
It's hard to get citizenship in other places I wonder what places would become popular

I'd try for UK, Switzerland or Norway
>>
>>78626316
yes
voting with your feet is the only meaningful way of vote.

the issue is that you need all kinds of countries with all kinds of different political status, so that you can choose and do that vote.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.