[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nick Cuckerman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nick cuckerman.png (192 KB, 1242x734) Image search: [Google]
nick cuckerman.png
192 KB, 1242x734
Reminder that this man should not be the symbol for masculinity in today's society.

He is a fraud and just another shill pushed by the Jews.
>>
>>78622368
Idk, can't really tell if he's just being sarcastic to be honest
>>
I dont care what other people think, Hollywood esp. The entire Hollywood is liberal as fuck and they use their famous status to "trick" young people who aren't smart enough to think for themselves to follow them.
>>
>>78622788
let me let you down easy.

hes not being sarcastic.
>>
>>78622368
I believe he's awesome and an example of a alpha male but I don't agree with any of his views.
>>
You guys are just now realizing this guy is a smarmy cornball?
>>
>>78625943
He may have been portrayed as an alpha on his one successful show but I know his type. He's one of those large, overweight guys who think having some hobby like woodworking makes you alpha.

Source: I dated a theater-type girl in college and those types think being tall, fat and having a beard makes you masculine
>>
And I almost bought a shirt with Ron Swanson on it. Hes my favorite Parks and Rec character. The character would love Trump, and still think hes too liberal on some policies.

The actor can eat a dick. Hes just a liberal cuck who won the genetic lottery and happens to not look or sound like the fag he is.
>>
>>78626805
Ab-so-lutely this.

Ron would have a respectful picture of Trump on his desk. Probably signed.

Nick is a faggot.
>>
>>78626805
>Hes just a liberal cuck who won the genetic lottery and happens to not look or sound like the fag he is.
Totally nailed it right there. He's just like every other liberal, beta, numale, faggot but he doesn't look like it.
>>
>>78627033
No he wouldn't, Ron is a libertarian. But he also wouldn't be a libcuck like Aziz
>>
File: 1445559000842.jpg (157 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
1445559000842.jpg
157 KB, 570x855
>>78622368
Agreed this dude is a total cuck.

He uses traditional masculinity as a prop to appeal to ironic millennial fags. You can tell he is just putting on a character and his true self is just another self hating anti-western cuck who probably gets pegged by his wife.
>>
>>78627155
>thinks you have to be republican to vote for Trump

Nigger, trump isn't even a republican.
>>
>>78627550
pls
>>
>>78622368
>He is a fraud and just another shill pushed by the Jews.

(((OFFERMAN))) sounds more like a jew himself.
>>
>>78624007
Well said Dz6EOrqJ well said.
>>
>>78622368
literally who
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.