[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That's it! I am moving to Canada!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 400px-Population_Canada_ver_4.png (33 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
400px-Population_Canada_ver_4.png
33 KB, 400x259
I am getting worried for your country here. Can you survive the onslaught of the tide of hundreds of thousands if not millions of Starbucks drinking, Apple worshiping, tubmblr surfing liberal refugees? How many people can Canada feed and house at all?
>>
>>78619399
Canada will only take in high skilled immigrants who are younger which will benefit the country. Most of those Tumblrites would be barred from entering due to the fact they have NO skills.
>>
Don't worry, none of them actually do it unless Weedman hooks them up with a free moving van, a place to stay and a job and/or gibsmedats ready to go for them when they get there.
>>
>>78619399
>Can you survive the onslaught of the tide of hundreds of thousands if not millions of Starbucks drinking, Apple worshiping, tubmblr surfing liberal refugees?
m8 it's canada
That's basically their national religion already
hurting womens feelings is basically illegal there
>>
>>78619598
Yeah I fucking wish.
>>
>>78619598
but muh womens studies degree

>should've got a degree in medicine instead. Maybe you can transfer some of your credits into studying mental illness?
>>
>>78619399
keep that real estate bubble growing!
>mfw $1M starting price for a house in Toronto
>mfw $2M starting price for a house in vancouver
>>
>>78619399
I need to get the fuck out of here.
How do I move to Freedomland?
>>
File: 1466376331311.png (318 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1466376331311.png
318 KB, 540x540
>>78619598
>only high skilled immigrants
>>
>>78619598
Define skills. Are we talking engineers and scientists or are there cucks in charge of this shit who let people with gender studies degrees in
>>
I wish they would take all the Mexicans
>>
>>78620635
Doctors and engineers obviously. Pretty sure we have the same deal when immigrants are trying to move here.
>>
This shithole can't even support its current population
>>
>brits vote to not turn their country into a 3rd world shit hole full of islam
>mad lefties who are pushing for their country to become just that want to move right to other white countries with similar laws

why is it that they never want to move to the areas they want to import millions of mudshits from?
>>
>>78620706
I'm staying
>>
>>78620912
thats not at all what they voted for
The EU hasn't forced mass migration on anyone in it
>>
>>78619598
uh excuse me, it is 2016!
>>
>>78619598
All they need to do is to claim they are trans_fluid*gendered and subject to oppression and persecution in the racist sexist xenophobe patriarchy known as Great Britain. Trudeau will personally welcome them to Canada, waving a rainbow flag before staring intensively at the camera.
>>
>>78621056
What is Syrian refugee crisis and free movement?
>go back to breaddit
>>
>>78619598

>Canada will only take in high skilled immigrants who are younger which will benefit the country.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one
>>
>>78619598
Take a trip to Toronto. All I see are worthless fucking immigrants coming in by the shitload.
>>
>>78620635
>>78620787

Meanwhile Canadian engineers have no jobs, but sure go ahead and hire Mohammed for half price

Fuck globalists
>>
>>78620478
Are you me?

I'm fucking serious. I dream of leaving this fucking shithole everyday,
>>
it's starting to get dire

we need a civil war or something
>>
>>78619598

That would be sexism though
>>
>>78622640

This family.

Head to the eaton center, place is packed will Scarlem Niggers
>>
>>78622713

America isn't much better guy
>>
>>78622890
Walk a mile in a Canadian's snowshoes and you'll appreciate America A LOT MORE. I fucking guarantee it.
>>
>>78622640
I'm in Ajax. I'm not sure about the rest of the city but in my end I thought I saw a white guy the other day. I considered swapping notes on survival techniques, but I was too nervous that two of us in one location might alert others to our presence.
>>
>>78622854
They should just stay in Scarborough Town Centre, that shithole.

God I fucking hate this city and this country.

I'm paying a premium to live in a shithole. That's what I'm doing. FML.
>>
Land of the cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8
>>
>>78619399
It doesn't happen. Cuckservatives threatened the same thing when le Muslim Nigger Man got elected, didn't happen. Liberlels won't do it over le Sexist Racist Man either.
>>
File: 1447648515482.jpg (40 KB, 365x419) Image search: [Google]
1447648515482.jpg
40 KB, 365x419
>>78623107

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-mSLxih-c
>>
>>78623107
What's the main influx over there?

In Toronto it's an influx of every fucking poor impoverished 3rd world shithole.

Every baby stroller is being pushed by a fucking Flip.
>>
>>78623148

Come to peteroborough senpai. We openly racist here.

One lad even mentioned this a few nights ago, he just recently moved from Ottawa to here. Sure we have our own problems, but they are minuscule compare to that liberal hugbox.

Basically it's shooting every day vs. We had one last year, and lo and behold 2 of them involved were from Toronto.
>>
>>78623342
do those kids actually play instruments?
>>
>>78619598
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little awoo post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic touhou wolf girl isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a weebshit game. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic momijifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “AWOO, AWOO, AWOO”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>78623914

>Quebec City
>Posts pasta

Carry On
>>
>>78623342
>the uploader has not made this video available in your country

I feel like there's an irony here, but I'm far too tired.

>>78623366
Well I know I saw a lot of "Happy Ramadan!" lawn signs recently.
>>
>>78624955

>"Sum 41 is a Canadian rock band from Ajax, Ontario, Canada." - Wikipedia
>>
>>78619399
Fuck off we're full, bud.
>>
>>78625198
yup, there it is. I knew it was in there somewhere.
>>
File: 1422847272306.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1422847272306.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>>78619399

i think a common phrase will sum up my sentiments.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.