[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the truth about the natives, /pol/? As a Canadian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Native.jpg (80 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
Native.jpg
80 KB, 400x476
What's the truth about the natives, /pol/?

As a Canadian I've heard all life that we as settlers genocided and massacred the natives, even handing out smallpox blankets to kill them off for their land.

But I'm starting to get doubtful, /pol/. Is there any truth to this?
>>
File: 1466647347782.gif (2 MB, 304x268) Image search: [Google]
1466647347782.gif
2 MB, 304x268
>>78617848
Bump. Legit curious here.
>>
>>78617848
They were prehistoric savages.
>>
The truth is mainly whites settling with treaties and settling on literally empty land with homesteading. Most violence against Indians being payback for their completely pointless and savage skirmishes on white farmers and traders.
>>
They are alcoholics and sub human.
>>
Molyneux made a video about it recently, I haven't watched it, but his "truth about" series are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
>>
Also, many Indians sided with the British in the war of Independence in America, and many in Canada sided with the French in wars against the British, so they got BTFO because of that and later claimed that their rightful defeat was genocide.
>>
Also, indigenous Siberians are White.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/science/two-surprises-in-dna-of-boy-found-buried-in-siberia.html

The American Indians come from East Asia, they encroached upon white land in Siberia first in order to actually get to America via the Bering Strait.
>>
>>78617848
Just a bunch of whiny faggots who we should have completely destroyed like what every other race did to ones they invaded
>>
Inuits are pretty smart senpai. The cold is a powerful force for development.
>The Inuit have an unusually strong visual memory ability that is not measured in standard intelligence tests. This was shown by Kleinfeld (1971) in a study of the visual memory of 125 Inuit village children in Alaska aged 9–16 compared with 501 white children in Anchorage and Fairbanks, the two principal towns in Alaska. The test consisted of the presentation of drawings for a brief period of time, after which the children were given the task of drawing them from memory. The Inuit children obtained a mean IQ of 106 in relation to a white mean of 100.
>>
>>78617848
>As a Canadian I've heard all life that we as settlers genocided and massacred the natives, even handing out smallpox blankets to kill them off for their land.
That's Americans.
> Is there any truth to this?
Nope.

You know that Quebec town Val d'Or that got in trouble for missing natives? I lived there for 10 years.

The natives there were incredibly entitled and racist. They would hang out in front of the 3rd Avenue McDonald's all day while wearing nigger clothes like Fubu, and the kids that still went to school would never come with any lunches and would beg me for mine. Their parents would use their handouts to buy new vehicles almost every year causing the white miners and foresters to be extremely resentful about how hard they worked in shitty jobs to afford their last year model vehicles.

You know how they say the women went missing? They didn't. The villages know exactly where they are, buried out in the woods, but they'd never go to the police about it and even if they did the police are met with hostile resistance every time they go to a reserve. Sure, there might be SOME cop abuses because it can happen in any community, but the quantity has been severely overblown.

Some natives are actually good people however, but generally they are the ones that leave the reserves and give up their status. I'm actually married to a second generation Algonquin metis and her mother sometimes talks about the horrible shit that happens on the reserves and why she'd never live on one again. White Canadians in general have been extremely accommodating to natives, but those who think they are some poor victim have never actually lived around them.

Of course, this is the reddest of pills for Canadians to swallow. Just talking about my experiences living next to a native reserve got my account deleted on the CBC website and I never even used harsh language there.
>>
>>78617848

They genocided themselves through natural selection.
>>
>>78620862
I know the smallpox things is american, but is it actually real?
>>
File: go back.jpg (81 KB, 1139x430) Image search: [Google]
go back.jpg
81 KB, 1139x430
>>
>>78621098

Real....sort of.

Intentional.....absolutely not.
>>
>>78620824
>Inuits are pretty smart senpai
I'll also vouch for this.

When I moved next to Lac-Simon there were 5 native kids in my class, all Cree if memory is correct. NONE of them graduated, or got past Secondary 3/Grade 9.

Even the metis girl in my class got pregnant at 16 and dropped out.

In secondary 2/grade 8, however, we got an Inuit student who had a dad who worked in the mines. Not only did he graduate he also got better grades than a lot of the white guys in my class.
>>
>>78621098

Never forgive, never forget who gave the whites the smallpox to begin with!

It was the first genocide. The one in Europe.
>>
>>78621213
I suppose it has something to do with the fact that the cold forces you to concentrate on not dying, thus over time expanding mental power and intelligence. This as opposed to heat which saps and drains your energy and makes you fucking delirious, not wanting to do anything except get out of the sun.

Who knows though.
>>
>>78617848
>Athabascans
They were much worse people than even the genocidey-est Anglo or Frog. Dene people in general are shit, except for the Navajo
>>
>>78620862
I've never really gone up north or to the interior from Vancouver, but I heard from my construction coworkers that the reserve natives deserve the chug nickname and that they're basically our niggers.
>>
>>78621588
That's the thing. I grew up by a res and from what I know they act like niggers, especially with their special laws and gibs me dats.

Wasn't it two injuns that hunted a ton of bald eagles?
>>
>>78621370
The Mongols never attempted genocide in Europe. And giving whitey smallpox was just an accident caused by the revival of the Central Asian trade routes.
>>
>>78621511
New France never killed natives - we paid them to kill the English and the natives that England hired that were already their enemies.

One of my ancestors was a "coureurs de bois", or a "forest runner". Basically he was a trader between the natives and New France, and because of how bad winter here can get he would spend those months living WITH the natives.

That whole genocide thing really is just a meme propagated by leftards who want money for dem programs.
>>
>>78621588
>>78621715
That's an unfair thing to say - all the blacks I've known personally behaved much better than natives.
Of course, black Canadians and black Americans are extremely different too.
>>
>>78620236
this is accurate.

and, although i think molymeme is a complete faggot, he got the facts right here:

>>78620400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

>Siberian-Americans
>>
>>78621098
The spread of diseases went faster than the speed at which the colonists traveled. Louisiana was filled with natives, but when it was first explored by the Spanish it was empty.

Yes, smallpox killed them. Eventually that got cured though, there was a gouvernment program to inoculate the natives but they resisted. Bad voodoo.

Stefan Molyneux did a video on it that a Swedish anon linked earlier.
>>
>>78621816

Yeah, the Slavs just turned Mongol due to a random genetic mutation.

Hell, aren't the Mongols genociding Europe right now?

(((You))) BTFO!

Bring back Kievan Rus.
>>
>>78617848
They mostly just got smallpox and died. In the US we tolerated them for a while until we started wanting to move west so we forced them to relocate. Look up the indian removal act.
>>
>>78617848
I dunno, I think it's too politicized to find any truth. I think it's mostly irrelevant now. We should help those of them that wish to preserve their culture and heritage as best we can.
>>
>>78617848

Yeah, but only Anglos did it
>>
The Native Americans that were here when Columbus opened up the new world to the west were nothing special.
They were small groups of little note with no real strong society or culture past stagnant tribalism.
We did all we could to accommodate them and make sure they were taken care of to an extent, but as always mistakes happen that's just what happens when foreign groups don't understand each other very well.
Smallpox blankets are 100 myth, as is flagrant slaughter of them for no reason( most of the time we had open conflict of them were results of misunderstandings and freak accidents sparking aggression)
The original Native Americans on the other hand(the same ones the Vikings faced when they landed in Canada first) were a massive complex of very intelligent and skilled people.
Just as intricate in every way possible as Europe and just as genius they did a lot of great stuff, fuck most of the main roads in America existed far before we even got here and a lot of our main highways are actually old indian trails made hundreds of years ago.
They had a vast empire spanning pretty much all of modern day America and Canada and built some seriously dank pyramids.
Unfortunately just like with the central american powers disease came in and wiped them out before Columbus made it here and we never really got to see anything more than their clueless retarded descendants
>>
>>78624745
>The original Native Americans on the other hand(the same ones the Vikings faced when they landed in Canada first)
Stop swallowing the blue pills.
The tribe met by the vikings in Labrador is extremely different next to the tribes found in the United States.
While there are similarities between some tribes there is also an extreme amount of diversity between them. I can tell a Cree tribe member apart from an Algonquin just by looking at them. It's like the difference between an Irishman, a Spaniard and a Pollock.
>>
>>78620659
>via the Bering Strait
That's still up for debate
The natives of south and central america are already confirmed for coming here via boat in some capacity so it's quite possible the land bridge theory is wrong
>>78620824
This is a bunch of bullshit, comparing natives that live off the land and out of society is always going to produce better results than those living in the modern world.
The machinations of our societies and structure of our cultures has seen to it that our sponge-like abilities of our brains have severely diminished thanks to the excess of information bombardment created in the modern era.
Just like how people who live independently from society always have better teeth than those who live in current society, their minds are not weighed down by countless amounts of information freeing them up to preform better in basically any rubric you can think of.
Look at it like a computer with lots of shit on it's hard drive as opposed to a newly opened computer with nothing but the bare bone basics.

We gave up our elasticity for advancement and invention, never forget that
>>
>>78621098
Someone on here linked to a website that actually listed the proof for smallpox blankets, and they were only mentioned once in an off hand comment between two guys at a fort. Just a hypothetical thing. If they followed through with it, the proof has been lost to time.
so, is it real? 100% chance of maybe.
>>
>>78617848
The truth is they have low birth rates and were susceptible to foreign disease. They also tend to have extremely addictive personalities.
>>
>>78625354
You definitely did not read what I wrote
The original native american empire spanned all of modern America and most of modern canada, I never said a damn thing about them all being the same tribes.
They were a fucking confederation, pay attention.
>>
>>78625645
I have this saved expressly for this topic
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext
It's a bunch of bullshit mate
>>
>>78617848
Molyneux did a video on it just a few days ago.

Apparently, there isn't much evidence supporting the smallpox blankets theory. In fact, the main proprietor of that narrative was recently caught falsifying "historical" documents to support his claims. That alone invalidates the entire story, in my opinion.
>>
>>78625689
This is interesting as fuck anon.

I love reading about ancient knowledge, the knowledge of ancestors.

Might I ask from where you obtained this information?
>>
>>78617848

Yes, clearly we evil whites deliberately spread infectious disease long before ever discovering Germ Theory and the prevalent scientific view of the day was that illness was caused by an imbalance of humours in the body.
>>
>>78626887
Lots of places, but if I were to refer to you to one place to start learning about them I would suggest here
http://world-pyramids.com/en/world-pyramids/northern-america/monk-mound,-great-pyramid-of-the-usa.html
Interesting as fuck
>PS: Glad you're enjoying it, it's an uncommon topic that most people never really delve into because they just believe the old west evil white settlers peyote ingesting hippie natives narrative and it's what they peddle in school
>>
Bump so >>78626887 can see
>>78627850
>>
>>78627850
>>78628616
Thanks mang.
>>
>>78620236
gee I wonder why the lands were so empty

no smallpox here
>>
>>78629612
No problem bro
>>
>>78630532
Thanks for the Syphilis, Chief Blow me over the Rainbow
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.