[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/s opinion on natives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1466813679226.jpg (46 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466813679226.jpg
46 KB, 750x750
Natives seem like they just complain and talk about the same topic over and over again. Do politicians even care about them or is everyone waiting for them to die out and ignoring them in the meantime?
>>
>>78610943
I'm starting to hate them since they always complain about racism
>>
Natives never complain about anything. Only liberals and people who look like them do. They get so much free shit from us that it is unbelievable
>>
File: 1466125910977.png (96 KB, 349x400) Image search: [Google]
1466125910977.png
96 KB, 349x400
>>
>>78611435
Same
>>
>>78611459
Have u ever met one?
>>
>>78610943
Huh? They mostly just stay on their reservations drinking and gambling. Never bothered me
>>
>>78611459
>Natives never complain about anything

Yes they do. And they always blame white people for it.
>>
>>78611939
My kinda cousin is one

>>78613704
Those must be the ones in the shit tribes that don't have anything.
>>
>>78610943

I've never met one.

I like their culture though, or at least the good parts of it. I liked learning about Native American history and tribes. Their culture had a lot of romantic elements to it like the harmony with nature. Their feathered uniforms, nature names, tepees, love for the buffalo...All pretty cool stuff. They remind me of Bosmer from the Elder Scrolls universe.
>>
Injuns are fucking niggers with red skin. They were more than likely chased out of china when they crossed over here from siberia. they were in the stone age when columbus crossed over. they are utterly worthless occupiers of space. the only people that feel sorry for them are people who have never had to deal with them - kinda like insulated whitebread liberals who never dealt with niggers
>>
File: navajogirls.jpg (362 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
navajogirls.jpg
362 KB, 1024x682
I live in New Mexico and work with lots of natives (mostly navajo) and i have never heard one complain about racism or something. honestly, most are pretty bro-tier
>>
File: 120806_elizabeth_warren_605_ap.jpg (41 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
120806_elizabeth_warren_605_ap.jpg
41 KB, 605x328
>>78610943

It's a meme race. Everyone seems to have native American heritage. This natural blonde claims to be native American and won't shut up about it..
>>
>>78615137
Wow! I have horribly misjudged this community!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.