[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Ban guns when bombs kill too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: ammonium-nitrate-575.jpg (36 KB, 575x315) Image search: [Google]
ammonium-nitrate-575.jpg
36 KB, 575x315
This is something I don't understand.
Liberals complain about guns and ask to ban them.
But bombs are far more easy to make and to kill.
You need no licence and you just buy ammonium nitrate at the supermarket.
Then here you go, you can do 100 deads ' legally '
So why this obssession with banning gun?
>>
File: 1440215547104.jpg (37 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1440215547104.jpg
37 KB, 440x470
>>78603812
>You need no licence and you just buy ammonium nitrate at the supermarket.

Lurking for recipe.
>>
>>78604105
You can still buy acetone and hydrogen peroxide and make some TATP.
>>
>>78604105
I hope you have a good proxy, no I'm kidding but if you really buy these stuff, you are immediately reported to police. But it doesn't mean they arrest you tho, because it's made for farmers and chemistry.
>>
File: Time_bomb.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Time_bomb.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>>78604647
Could you be more specific? Asking for a friend.

>>78606204
I Im a farmer frogbro.
>>
>>78603812
I guess because it's a templated arguement, need to refuel the polls you shout "ban legally purchased guns". most people wouldn't understand this argument, you'd have to grassroots it from square 1 whereas most people are familiar with guns.

besides >>78606204 this guy nailed it, if you buy that type of shit or large amounts of cough syrup or anything normal people don't need in bulk quantities that shit gets picked up and reported.
>>
File: Ayla Mao.jpg (22 KB, 316x203) Image search: [Google]
Ayla Mao.jpg
22 KB, 316x203
>>78608475
it's hard to research lately because it was used to kill some belgians in that airport, thankfully you can freely research in huespeak. I'm eating a turkey sandwich now, I'll post later.
>>
EOD
Basically because there are so many potential HME precursors, and the majority of them are necessary for modern living, that they can't be banned without major changes to the economy.
Agriculture would collapse without AN - even the Brits in N.Ireland couldn't control access to AN.
In Afghan, they tried banning it, or mandating AN/Urea mixes but insurgents still seperated it out.
>>78604647
Good example, every chemists or beauty products shop sell these and in bulk, and no government can ban women from painting their nails and bleaching hair.
Pool Chlorine, weedkillers, fuels, solvents, acids, cleaning products, paints, sugar, even some common foodstuffs - they can all be used to make HMEs if you have recipes.
The most banners can do is try to control access to recipes and knowledge - and now there is an internet...
>>78606204
There are so many mixes, outside of obvious things like trying to buy plutonium on eBay the 3letteragencies can't track them all as everybody will have already bought multiple ingredients just as normal shopping
>>78604105
Not giving recipes - do your own research.
>>
File: fuck the far right, man.jpg (70 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
fuck the far right, man.jpg
70 KB, 720x507
>>78603812
Different league. That's why.

Vehicular ramming and fire are easier.
>>
>>78608475
I'll spared the details about what the fuck is TATP and go straight to the point.

-You need acetone (the purer the better), you know, that smelly thing women use to remove nail polish, or the usual breath of a diabetic person suffering from ketoacidosis.
-Hydrogen peroxide, that thing used to disinfect wounds which also serves to turn black hairs blonde (our niggers love this), also the purer the better.
-muriatic acid, a commercial name for chloridric acid, it's used to unclog toilets and other pumbling (I prefer lye myself)

You also need a glass jar
coffee filters
rags or old tshirts
a digital termometer (optional)
something to agitate the mixture as long as it's made from wood, plastic or glass (don't use metal)
a graduated jar

Now you put 650ml of acetone (use the graduated jar) in the big glass jar

I'll continue later...
>>
File: Shrapnels.jpg (22 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
Shrapnels.jpg
22 KB, 636x424
Put 1000ml of hydrogen peroxide in the jar with acetone, put it carefullly because there might be a reaction if you just pour the damn thing recklessly.

Now you'll gently mix the chemicals with the non metallic spoon for 5 minutes

Now I'll stop it here, because scribd only let me read up until this page, sorry aussiebro.

Here if you want the recipe so bad, download and translate it from huespeak or search for other sources.

https://pt.scribd.com/doc/117148584/Como-fazer-Peroxido-de-Acetona

If you want to make a bomb of it you have to perfect the technique, then you use the classic pressure cooker + ball bearing so when it explodes you send shrapnel everywhere like a shotgun blasting the entire radius around it, what really kills is not the bomb itself but the countless shrapnels, a naked bomb is practically useless if you want to kill someone.
>>
File: 220px-Dangclass1.svg.png (13 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dangclass1.svg.png
13 KB, 220x220
>>78603812
Check out this guy's youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqLLyyNsb3bW4bSNEVenbMw

HMTD is super simple to make.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.