[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and don't know anything about politics, can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: down in it.png (438 KB, 352x632) Image search: [Google]
down in it.png
438 KB, 352x632
I'm 19 and don't know anything about politics, can /pol/ educate me on the basics?
>>
>>78602477
Lesson 1: It's always the jews
>>
>>78602477
Your voice doesn't matter.
Laugh at stupidity on all sides.
Enjoy Frito Lay products while doing so.
>>
You'll know everything about politics if you read "the Ego and It's Own" by Saint Max Stirner and will eventually realize everyone is blinded and bound by spooks that serve them no purpose ie social justice or nationalism
>>
File: 1466624351622.jpg (46 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1466624351622.jpg
46 KB, 430x540
>>78602558
This. Beware Jewish tricks, they are the best liars and manipulators of all time
>>
>>78602558
Using a Brazil proxy won't help you mislead these scum, shlomo.

Lesson 2: Never just say it's the Jews, just casually show normies the correlation between different ideologies and the positions of power and influence they have acquired.

Then revert back to lesson one.
>>
File: World_religions_pie_chart s.png (83 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
World_religions_pie_chart s.png
83 KB, 500x323
>>78602477

Lesson #2: They'll say it always the Jews, but it's always the muslims
>>
File: THEMATRIX.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
THEMATRIX.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
Yes, learn this.
>>
>>78602477
Lesson #1 From quebec: It's always "Money and ethnic votes"
>>
>>78602477

read:

Wealth of Nations - adam smith
Capital - marx
Basic economics - thomas sowel

>become immune to fucking cancerous lefty bullshit
>>
>>78604504

why did i reply to this fucking cancer thread, i am aids
>>
1) White genocide is real
2) The Jews are behind it
3) The holocaust didn't happen
4) Sandy Hook was a hoax organised by Obama
5) Israel did 9/11
6) Jews control the world through fractional reserve banking
7) Government is just organised violence
8) Most muslims are "extremists"
9) Liberals and globalists are ruining the world
10) Gas the kikes, race war now.
>>
>>78603304
>jews 0.23%
>yet you constantly see them everywhere in the media
nothing supicious here goy
>>
politics is a meme

if you want to have a head free of gray hair, don't even think about politics and you'll be fine.
>>
>>78602477
Heres the basics, I like your girl and I'm going to fuck her because I'm strong and rich and your soft and effete. What are you going to do about it?

That's politics.
>>
Don't trust the Jews. Ever. No exceptions.
Around blacks, never relax.
Whatever the media tells you to believe or do, do the opposite.
Muslims are not your friend.

That's pretty much the essentials.
>>
File: world_order_.jpg (27 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
world_order_.jpg
27 KB, 400x450
>>78602477
>educate me

Read books, read many books, and then read lots of books. And when you are done, read more books. If you can sit in front of your xbox for four straight hours playing video games every day, you can sit in a quiet corner and read a book for an hour a day. I recommend reading on a tablet (iPad) of some kind or have a tablet close by when reading. Avid readers always look for definitions as they read. Sometimes you may wish to do some research inspired by something you have just read. Reading and independent research is the best way to self-educate.

I'll get you started with three books —

The Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater

World Order by Henry Kissinger

Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin
>>
File: 1448261052621.jpg (2 MB, 4622x3683) Image search: [Google]
1448261052621.jpg
2 MB, 4622x3683
>>78603667
Nice, I've been looking for the white version. Thanks
>>
>>78602477
Why do you like Mr. Incredible so much?
>>
File: altright.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2170) Image search: [Google]
altright.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2170
If you want more obscure politics stay here. If you want mainstream stuff, read mainstream news sites.

Most people here are alt-right, libertarian, natsoc or leftist. But there are also an influx of democrat/republican/tory normies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.