[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he really as rich as he says he is? Why would he shill for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is he really as rich as he says he is? Why would he shill for steaks and universities?

Something doesn't add up. Hes not nearly as competent a businessman as he claims. Billionaires don't waste their time on a paltry steak business.

Hes a con artist.
>>
>>78600440

His line of hospitality corn is very successful.
>>
He didn't shill for them you idiot, they literally give him money to put his name on something. His name is literally a brand, and because you people would eat dog shit if it was Trump Brand Meal Time Dog Shit, he gets away with it.
>>
Licensing is free money retard. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean Trump is stupid.
>>
>>78600440
he is not as rich as he says
>>
Trump does whatever he can to make money.
>>
File: 20160624_185535.png (1 MB, 1079x1496) Image search: [Google]
20160624_185535.png
1 MB, 1079x1496
>>78600440
I don't think you understand.

They're not JUST steaks.

They're the world's GREATEST steaks.

...what is it you're not getting?
>>
>>78601337
>Mushrooms
Tainted
>>
>>78600440
who gives a fuck honestly. still better than hillary by a lot
>>
>>78601337
This is used car salesman tier. Why does /pol/ uniroincally support this man? Have the memes gone too far?
>>
No but he is really rich. That's what he's known for especially in the 90's-Early 00's.
>>
>>78601979
He was in billions of dollars of debt in the early 90s by his own admission. He's good at tricking morons into thinking he is rich.

Ask yourself this: why would a billionaire star in a fucking pizza hut commercial?
>>
>>78602249
Same reason he had a reality TV show and did guest spots in movies and television. The exposure.
>>
>>78601979
>Known for
Yeah he's also knows for telling people how rich he is. Meanwhile people like me in NYC real estate and hospitality know he does not own 85% of the shit with his name on. Most of his self-proclaimed wealth is from a valuation of his 'brand', his brand is bullshit
>>78601929
No, they are not being ironic, they are just edgy autists who can't spot this bullshit artist.

There is a handful of people who do business with Dolan anymore. For the past 10 years people have been staying away from him because its been proven time and over he's just full of shit. With the exception of the additional Chinese or ME idiot who purchase one of his hotel units or a residence in his building his 'branded' holding are know as utterly toxic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.