[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millennial hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: millenials.jpg (588 KB, 1491x740) Image search: [Google]
millenials.jpg
588 KB, 1491x740
Why are millennials such subhuman scum?
>>
reminder even if you are 30, you are a millennial. Most of /pol/ doesn't even realize this and thinks it just means "people younger than me who don't hold my views"
>>
>>78596824
>need a haram to control my dick
is this chad thundercock? sure looks like him
>>
I love my pussy too.
She is such a nice pussy and not afraid of anything
She is so soft and fluffy but scratches so hard
I love petting my pussy.
>>
Because adults usually hate the younger generations ignorance

It's not a new trend
>>
>>78596958
im a millenial and i have the views of your kind..

in fact im seriously sorry my kinsmen are cucked liberal nu-males. they all look at me like im ultra conservative. when really im alt-right

DEUS VULT!!!
>>
>>78596958
Pretty much this
>>
>>78597130
>>78596958
I know I'm a millennial, but most of us deserve to be purged desu
>>
>>78596958
>Most of /pol/ doesn't even realize this and thinks it just means "people younger than me who don't hold my views"
I think most people know what it is at this point, as there's always someone in threads like this that loves to correct other people on it.

Truth is, millenial is such a douchey sounding word that it's come to be applied to young shitheads regardless of its accuracy.
>>
>>78596824
>be millennial
>hate my generation
>have a lot of respect for older people because they have more experience than me
>millennial literally hate old people cause they have trouble with new technology

Fuck millennials
>>
Most Millennials are so fucking retarded they don't even know they're Millennials.

The few who do know insist they're so super special that their birth year should be it's own extra super special generation.

We should give the Millennial name to Gen Z and call those born between 1980 and 2000 the Snowflake generation.
>>
>Progressive Communist
>Hate evil conservatives
>Love Pussy
>Voice love wymmyns would assassinate him about
>Need harem to control my dick
>Need "evil" conservative thing to control my dick
>>
>>78596824
Born in '91 and I hate my peers. I fell for the liberal meme at a young age and thought I was really smart. Then the harsh realities kicked in and my utopic idealism fell through the floor. My people were scum and all the other people who wanted free handouts and expected them.

I grew up middle class with no government help. Single mom. We worked extra hard to stay where we were economically while they just made it so easy to people not trying.

I didn't get FAFSA. I knew people that did but they spent it stupid. I resented them even more.

My mom came here legally and worked and assimilated. What excuse do these fucks have?

I always had older friends. Never hung out with people my age. Fuck this generation.
>>
>>78596824
Guy sounds pretty damn alpha
More confident than you that's for true
>>
>>78599259

Confidence is not noble when used for stupidity
>>
File: 1466552581557.jpg (42 KB, 640x196) Image search: [Google]
1466552581557.jpg
42 KB, 640x196
>>78599259
>>
>>78599259
Guarantee this guy has severe Asperger's in person.
>>
I'm Gen X but I know some damn decent millennials. Douchebags run in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>78602589
Don't give him that, he's just autistic. People who have asperger syndrome specialize in things and can branch into STEM or composing music.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.