[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yes goyim yes you are mentally disturbed! It would literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>yes goyim yes you are mentally disturbed! It would literally be anudda shoah if you didn't participate in talk therapy! My standard going rate is $400/hr, but because you're a good goy...errr I mean upstanding young gentlemen I'll give you a bawhgahn at only $375/hr! Now tell me how you feel, and remember goy dont discuss your issues with friends or family, they're not a qualified psychologistâ„¢ (diploma, masters degree, shekelstein university, tel Aviv Israel) like me!
Is paying for a psychologist the ultimate Jewish swindle?
>>
>>78596193
Yeah pretty much. They just repeat "well how does that make you feel?" And "I really empathize with your position" over and over again while making pretend to write "notes"
>>
Who is forcing you to go to a psychologist? Stop blaming the jews for everything you failure.
>>
>>78596836
Nobody's forcing me. Just calling out the whole industry.
>>
>>78596836

this is why jews fear japan.
>>
>>78596193
>psychologist

Why would you need a psychologist ? Just think outside the box and analyze your own psychological/mental problems and try to find the root of it and cure it. The only thing psychologists do is, analyze your mental state, they will figure out the way you think and with these parameters they will try to anazly your problem and apropriately find a cure for it. You can do that by yourself if you are intelligent enough.
>>
>>78596193
Absolutely.

Also, never take the pills they could give you. Literally blue pills. You will feel better, but we know at what cost.
>>
>>78599636
>>
>>78596193

>Literally paying somebody money to listen to you bitch and try to give you shitty advice

Yeah, I just talk to my friends.
>>
>>78599636
>>
My psychiatrist is extremely Jewish (Star of David necklace, Stand with Israel magnets, Everything) and I think about this every time I go.

But goddamn if I wouldn't be a complete wreck without those meds
>>
>>78601429
good job disassociating with the problem instead of fixing it LOL
>>
>>78601429
>But goddamn if I wouldn't be a complete wreck without those meds
You are literally a cuck
>>
>>78601429
Serious advice, man: Try to quit

Do it step by step, but do it. Otherwise you will live a lie for the rest of your life, and you will always be frustrated without actually solving the problem.
>>
Start accepting schizophrenics as seers again then
>>
File: effexor.jpg (33 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
effexor.jpg
33 KB, 800x532
Talk therapy is faith healing. I've done it on and off for years now and it doesn't work. Maybe if you're lucky and find someone who you click with it can have some kind of positive effect but I've gone through three so far and I'm still fucked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.