[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain is getting laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Japan britain japanese.png (687 KB, 1315x742) Image search: [Google]
Japan britain japanese.png
687 KB, 1315x742
This escalates hour for hour.
Ffs then britain will realize it was a big mistake leaving the EU.
>>
>>78590435
>Britain is getting laid
Sounds hot.
>>
>>78590435
>DEUTSCHLAND thinks that leaving the EU was a big mistake

Nice try, Merkel.
>>
File: 1466782710633.png (162 KB, 961x972) Image search: [Google]
1466782710633.png
162 KB, 961x972
>>78590435
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
Keep crying Germ
>>
>>78590435
2 years in the future, contain your autism
>>
>>78590435
SAGE all hanzcuck posts. fuck germany. and fuck the EU!
>>
>>78590435
By the Time we're about to leave, these guys:

>>78590733
>>78590942
>>78590852

Will have our back and not have anything to do with the EU. Not to mention the Italians, Frogs and Danes all being out and willing to trade with us.
>>
>>78591167
if Trump wins, america will no doubt have UK's back. and you wouldnt have any problems.

unfortunately if Clinton wins she will probably go all out. i wouldnt be surprised if she put sanctions on Britian.....
>>
>>78591167
The only time that America hasn't had your back was when our Kenyan born nigger president tried to say what you could and could not do.

The funniest thing was his first reaction was "I'm disappointed" because he knows HE CAN'T DO SHIT.
>>
File: sausage1.jpg (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
sausage1.jpg
157 KB, 1280x960
>>78590435
You're on your own Germany. Stop trying to bring other nations down with you.
>>
>>78592198
When that bastard came to our country, and talked about how he respects the UK, but if you don't do as he says, we're ;going to the back of the queue' made my blood boil. He truly had no respect for us. to give him the finger and show his efforts to further globalisation in his final months began to unravel makes me grin. I wish all US presidents were like Reagan.
>>
>>78593016
He also shipped you lot that bust of Woodrow Wilson back to replace it with MLK Jr in the Oval Office. You don't see him sending back Lady Liberty because Paris is full of niggers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.