[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people are the most powerful race in the world Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: white-people.gif (1 MB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
white-people.gif
1 MB, 280x280
White people are the most powerful race in the world

Prove me wrong
>>
>>78590310
well.................SLAVERY! YEAH!!
>>
>>78590310
What if I don't need to prove you wrong?
>>
>>78591047
White people were slaves too

>sorry to fuck your narrative reddit
>>
>>78590310
jews are
>>
>>78592545
>muh pseudoscience charts
>>
>>78590310
>innocent
>no gang tattoos
>doesn't appear to be on drugs
>has braces because her parents can afford it
>will probably graduate college then get married

your gif is not an argument
>>
>>78590310
>niggers getting btfo left and right
>bix nood moffta cgitta finna, i got idea make fun of white mans cooking and dancing that's it.
this pic is a daily reminder of how retarded niggers are
>>
>>78592879
You're not an arguement
>>
File: sadfroggie.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
sadfroggie.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>>78592879
>Tainted (Black guy in the song fucked her after)
>Has tattoos above her pussy
>Obviously on drugs and not in contact with reality
>Has braces to make BJ's seem more enjoyable
>Will probably have a kid or abort one before finishing high school

No but seriously, look at her. Look at her dress. Look at her hand. She is obviously in an awkward position and she's trying too hard to reach that "party life". The gif proves how modern white women have no dignity or ambition and are only hedonistic in nature.
>>
>>78593271
>>78594077

not an argument
>>
>>78591047
you mean that thing that everyone in the world practised before white people put a stop to it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.