[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS COUNTRY >Pound is worthless >Farage lied about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1466798738392.jpg (116 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1466798738392.jpg
116 KB, 750x500
FUCK THIS COUNTRY

>Pound is worthless
>Farage lied about the £350 million
>UK lost £350 billion (enough to pay for the EU for 4 years)
>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement
>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain

THE UK WILL COLLAPSE, JUST NUKE US ALREADY AND PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

We fucked up boys, there's no going back.
>>
Are you retarded? You realize the banks are fucking with your currency to try to manipulate you into staying in the EU right?
>>
>implying the uppity irish and scots fucking off is a bad thing
>>
>>78588776
>DA JOOZ
>>
File: 1465836258400.jpg (14 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1465836258400.jpg
14 KB, 480x712
>>78588617
Get the fuck out traitor
>>
God damn I hate these retarded fear mongerers. You lost okay, come to terms with democracy you fucking millennial.
>>
>>78588617
sterling is going to go back up you dumb nigger
most likely higher than it was

jesus christ you people are fucking niggers holy shit

t. stock broker
>>
>>78588932
>the people in charge of big merchant banks who are major globalist power brokers won't attempt to assert their massive wealth to enforce their will
I'm sorry the psyops got to you.
>>
You're giving in to the globalist jews
They're punishing you so you will listen to them
>>
>>78589106
Its going to happen here with clinton or trump who ever wins we are going to have massive amounts of retards like this
>>
>>78588617
Jocks out
Paddys out
Shitskins out
It's going to be glorious
>>
I'm an Englishman. I'm from Bermondsey, South-East London. My father was called George. He was also from Bermondsey. His father, another Bermondsey man, was called George too. And his father, my great-grandfather, is from the same place. He was called Edward.

These three generations of my family, were in the fish trade. I'm the first member of my family not to work at the market in Billingsgate. My great-grandfather had eleven brothers and sisters. I dont know exactly how many of his generation married or exactly how many children they produced. I've so far tracked over two-hundred of them.

Many still live in Bermondsey. Some are still in the fish trade.

There are seven called George, and five called Victoria. I stand here, in front of you, as a representative of all of them. And I ask in their name the great question put by our patron, Mr Powell. What do they know of England, who only England know? Or, what can my family, who come from England, who lived in England, who know only England, say of this, our country?

Mr Powell once spoke of the destruction of ancient Athens and the miraculous survival in the blackened ruins of that city of the sacred olive tree; the symbol of Greece, their country. And he also spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire, seeming to find within ourselves that one of our own oak trees, the sap rising from our ancient roots, and he said perhaps, after all, we who have inhabited this island fortress for an unbroken thousand years, brought up, as he said, within the sound of English bird song under the English oak, in the English meadow, beneath the red cross of St. George, it is us who know most of England.
>>
And I appreciated him for saying that, because it was as if he spoke for my family, who understand well their own country. Who understand even better their own capital, London town, as we used to call her. As we strolled in her parks, as we marveled at her palaces, as we did buisness in the city, went west for a dance, took a boat on the river. The pale ale and eel pie of old London. The London of my family for as many generations as I know. The London that will in less than fifteen years will be less than fifty percent white. London, where in fifteen years a white person will be in the minority.

Am I racist? No. Do I have anything against people of other races? No. So what then is my gripe?

My gripe, and I speak on behalf of seven men called George and five women called Victoiria, my gripe is quite simple.

My gripe is that we were never asked. My gripe is that we were told, not asked, and everyday we are told again and again how we are to be and how our country is to be. We are told by them, and we know who they are, they're English too. They are the class that has always set themselves apart, they are the class that has always taken what they wanted for themselves, and now they are the class that is giving England away.

They have never asked us, and they never will.

Do we allow them to sell our heritage? Or is it time for us to speak?

To speak, to refuse them the right to give away our holy, or bountiful, our only England that has, that has nurtured us, naked, grown us as the oak. Is it time for us that England know to come yet again and defend our country? With our fire, our fists?

Is it time for us sons to rise again?
I say yes.
I say yes.

I say... Yes.
>>
Ireland has been told that there will be no border poll
Scotland will try referendum which they can't actually have for another seven years, at which point everyone will be ok with things.
Gibraltar might be lol worthy, but I think sending HMS Queen Elizabeth there during her 2017 seatrials might sort that out
>>
OY VEY REMEMBER THE 350 MILLION
>>
File: 1314492542142.png (3 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
1314492542142.png
3 KB, 209x214
>>78589009

Apple sniffer.
>>
>>78588617
>Pound is worthless
>being this naive

a devalued currency is actually beneficial since it makes your exports cheaper for the people buying them so they can buy more.

see: China
>>
>>78590012
What foking exports do they have? Other than scottland that is
>>
>>78588617
I'm laughing at all these britbongs who thought "MUH FREEDOMS" was worth a broken economy.
>>
>>78588617
>>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain

Ha no.

Get rekt, we just proved democracy is alive and well and removed our shitty PM all with a bit of ink X

And if anything it may well invoke more people to vote in future instead of all the "whats the point in voted it's all rigged" apathy.

If anything, the leavers just gave the UK people hope by letting people know YOU can change stuff, if you're committed.

God Bless Are Nige
>>
>>78590274
>Less than 24 hours after the referendum
>"THE ECONOMY IS BROKEN!"

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1postbythisId.png (151 KB, 598x718) Image search: [Google]
1postbythisId.png
151 KB, 598x718
>>78588617
>>78588617
>>78588617
>>78588617
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
>>
>>78590012
its not that simple there are different tax tariff that get imposed on different countries.

Ask norway how much they have to pay to trade with the EU.

Now imagine that same deal just 50% more shitty this is what the UK will get.
>>
The UK won't collapse. The UK is lucky. The UK has a chance to avoid the cultural suicide that is the EU. By importing Islam en masse, the EU is setting the stage for cultural strife not seen by the West since the collapse of Rome. The gestalt that is the mass media is selling you a bridge. In a decade or so, you'll understand.
>>
>>78589210

>t. stock broker
>greek flag
>>
>>78588617
Go back to facebook mate.
Shitpost you remain shit somewhere else.
>>
>Jews are so worried about Farage gaining political power they pretend he said something so they can say he lied about it

Pogroms soon, merchant
>>
>>78590492
>shoot yourself in the gut
>"I'M NOT BLEEDING OUT, STOP OVERREACTING, GIVE IT TIME TO HEAL"
>>
>>78590274

That's the US after independence. Still enthralled to British trade for years afterwards. Now look at it.
>>
>>78590494
You do know that IDs are per-thread, and this only means that OP has not replied to this thread, right?
>>
File: 1460673601118.png (459 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
1460673601118.png
459 KB, 956x631
>>78590494
Thanks tovarishch.
>>
>>78589695
>we were never asked
>except when the UK voted itself into the EU
>>
>>78590012
That would help if we exported more than we imported
>>
>>78589758
>Ireland has been told that there will be no border poll

Thats news to us, we never even asked, fair play in getting out though
>>
>>78588617
>Pound is worthless

But it isn't, can the shills please leave?
>>
>>78588617
>libcucks on suicide watch

I doesn't matter if the UK turned to ash tommorrow. Out of the ashes come a greater stronger britain that never would have been realized if you had stayed in the EU.

In short: you have to go back ahmed.
>>
>>78590012
>you export X
>5 units of X costs 50 units of money
>your currency collapses
>now you have to sell 7 units of X to get 50 units of money

Yey, so beneficial. All countries should destroy their currencies. Dumb jew bankers so ignorant of economics.
>>
>abrupt decrease in demand for British securities and currency day after major political changewitgour destruction of underlying capital
You'll be fine.
>>
>>78591336
Should say "without destruction"
>>
>>78588776
Why the fuck are my countrymen so retarded? I'm an FX quant at a market making firm, and the sheer volume of sell trades being placed against the pound was incredible today. My phone was just off the hook the whole time, and I was matching trades for an insane number of people, which never happens on a Friday. People are selling the pound, so the spread is increasing, and the value is going down. It's that fucking simple, take an economics class.
>>
>>78589641
>Shitskins out
Think youre stuck with those. Shove me into Wales or something
>>
>>78590615

Also with being the first EU country to bail we have time to stabilise ourselves and set up a new economy structure so when other countries follow suit by leaving EU (it is inevitable) we can just say welcome aboard

It's is going to be a rough ride, it's folly to think otherwise, but at the same time I think it is best we left first rather than last.
>>
File: 1466527061610.gif (272 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466527061610.gif
272 KB, 500x281
BRITANNIA'S STATUS:

[ ] time to be slaves
[x] time to rule the waves
>>
>>78588617
Fuck yea, I needed some salt for my freedom fries! What are they called now in England? freedom chips?
>>
File: huh.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>78588617
When?
>>
>>78588617
Nothing is going to happen. Things are already starting to fix themselves. Stop believing all the pro-EU bullshit.
>>
>>78591031
When a person starts a discussion, he participates in it. When a baitbot does, well... you get one post by this ID
>>
>>78591407
It's called being scared and speculations. Fuck your traders, cunt. It has nothing to do with UK economy since NOTHING YET HAPPENED. It was just a referendum.
>>
>>78591031
Yea. It's called a shill. You fuckin hourly or something?
>>
>farage lied about the £350

Farage isn't even an MP. He has no say in what money is spent on. But the point still stands that that money COULD be now spent on the NHS by the current and future governments you fucking moron.
>>
>>78591407
People are selling the pound because they're stupid.
>>
Britain turns to a more pastoral/technological mixed life.

This is the future, trust me because I have seen it in a vision from God.
>>
>>78588617
>implying /pol/ hasn't been the ultimate EU scheme to undermine the (((UK))) so that Belgium could retake their doggerland homeland

this is it, we've fufilled our purpose :^)
>>
>>78589656

I know where this is from, it brought a tear to my eyes when I heard it.
>>
>>78591859
>spending money on a sinking ship insead on emerging markets and expansion
>>
>>78592007
People are selling the pound because all the investors who went to UK as a gateway to the EU are going to withdraw.
>>
>>78588617
The most difficult things in life, are usually the things that are most worthwhile.

We have been living in soft times. Soft times have bred soft people. Soft in both body and mind.

We need some time of difficulty.
>>
>>78590318
You just removed your shitty PM with another one.that is worst... i guess you britbongs had so much tea this evening that you can't think anymore
>>
Cuck-
>>
>>78588617

I think its a great move. If young people are upset about it they only have themselves to blame.

Ages 18-24 voted nearly 80% remain, but their voter turnout was only 40%, nearly half the 72% total average. If they had bothered to vote remain would have won.

I have a lot of relatives over there and nearly all the younger ones didn't bother to vote at all. I asked one if he voted he said yeah he "voted remain. Remain on the couch!" and then he laughed.

The only young person I know that voted was one of my cousins and he voted leave to "pay them back for Boaty Mcboatface".
>>
>>78590274
s(a
le
af
ta
lk
s)
tup
i
dity
>>
UK is fucked, cancelling my trip and getting refunds on all my tickets and reservations. RIP.
>>
>>78592228
well congratulations, youve got yourself some difficulty. whats the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>78592279
Get fucked gypsy, you'll be stopping at france from now on.
>>
>>78591320

Except you only sell units in batches of 5.

Sold units before: 5 @ 50$
sold units after: 10 @ 50$
and they'll buy it, cause it's cheaper.

This has the added benefit of increasing production which means more product needs to be made which means more jobs. More jobs means more wealth in the pockets of the working class, which means more mnoney they spend in the local economy.
>>
>>78589641
We're no goin anywhere.

t. Proud British Loyalist Scot

>(I hope)
>>
So, has France removed the few police they had guarding the Jungle in Calais yet? There's now zero impetus* for them to aid UK border protection so I hope the Border Force are prepared for the influx about to happen.
>>
>>78592279

The good thing is, WE still have our own currency and our own bank.

If you think the UK is going to have it bad then imagine trying to leave the EU when you're still bound by the Euro, imagine starting a NEW currency from scratch, whos going to invest in THAT.

The £ WILL come out of this mess the strongest European currency.

Just something for you to mull over
>>
File: Union_Jack_British_Isles.jpg (73 KB, 550x1000) Image search: [Google]
Union_Jack_British_Isles.jpg
73 KB, 550x1000
>>78588617
>>Pound is worthless
Pound is starting to recover you numbskull, Of course the currency is gonna take a hit but it is now no worse than 2009. so not worthless.
>>Farage lied about the £350 million
>>UK lost £350 billion (enough to pay for the EU for 4 years)
FTSE has only gone down 3.15% as of 22:45 so looks like we made back those hundred of millions (Also FTSE has hit this point many times in the past 6 months, stop crying)
>>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement
No we wont, why would you think this? We are no longer welcome in the single market, Juncker said so himself "Out is out".
>>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
For scotland: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
For N.Ireland: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
>>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain
Lol Spain can try but like in the past Gibraltar wishes to remain part of the UK and not Spain. It is comparable to the situation with Argentina and the Falklands.

Now that I have defunct all your points, how do you feel?
>>
>>78592818
Nigger, more people working and more stuff going away to gain the same amount of return value is NOT an upgrade.

Unless you are one of those dummies who hates progress and wants all the people to be traditional farmers or something. You arent that person, right?
>>
>>78592861
If you're loyalist, come down under the border now. Scotland is getting told to officially go fuck itself.
>>
>>78590213
Services. Same as Germany. Worked for us so far goy.
>>
>>78592794
Jokes on you senpai, your youth will wipe your elders butholes in the future for 1400pouns/month
>>
>>78588617

Just think about that statement for a sec there f a m
>>
>>78592126
It already feels like sheep are delivering my packets. Fucking Bongland internet sucks.
>>
The overshooting model explains why movements in nominal exchange rates usually spaz out and go overboard. And then in the long gone run adjust back to normal levels. Google it.
>>
>>78593065
Good, I'd rather a white person wiped my stinking old ass than a filthy gypo. Go steal clothes from a different countries clothesline scum.
>>
>>78592988
>>>Farage lied about the £350 million
Fug forgot a point

He never said we were going to spend all £350 million on the NHS, That is just something media produced. Inb4 "but wut abut da bus"? That was Boris and you can see that it does not state spending all £350 million on the NHS.
>>
>>78592934
>imagine trying to leave the EU when you're still bound by the Euro, imagine starting a NEW currency from scratch, whos going to invest in THAT
No-one, which is why the fantasy that this leads to the downfall of the EU is wrong. The Euro basically prevents that from happening. It's basically the only reason why the EU pushed for the single currency in the first place.
>>
>>78592997

You don't understand economy. You're also a racist bigot.
>>
>>78593099
We didn't actually lose any money u fucktard. That's a decrease in the valuations put on Britain's most valuable companies due to the small stock market spasms were are having.
>>
>>78588617
Thank god the Argies don't have balls to take Falklands back
>>
>they believed in the brexit meme
LOL guys we were just kidding
>>
>>78588617
Except now I can actually import brit items for a reasonable price, so you idiots will be doing more business.
>>
>>78588932

it really is the Jews though

>20 years of Illuminati research
>find out it was the Jews all along

Hitler was right, I'm not even kidding, the stormfags do a shit job of explaining it.
>>
>>78588617
yeah you're right, you should thank all those old people for fucking up the new generation
>>
>>78592783
Crashing this union, with no survivors.
>>
>>78589641
>Jocks out
>Paddys out
>Shitskins out
Only one of these are going to leave, and that's the jocks. Loyalist paddies are going to do the reverse troubles on the republic.
>>
>>78593270
>No-one, which is why the fantasy that this leads to the downfall of the EU is wrong.

Its on the cards m8, the EU have just lost one of the largest contributors, whos gonna pick up the bill for that?

People said UK wouldn't leave, it did, Netherlands will be next, they have the largest and busiest European port, they will then be unbound by the EU and will then be able to deal with whoever they like, including us.

tl;dr too big to fail
>>
>>78590605

Norway is fine. They did a whole show in Norway about how they are better off never joining the EU.
>>
>>78592934
Still, you're fucked, trade deals will be bad for you in the future, you have regulations that you addopted from EU to change, scotland's gonna leave. To gain a trade deal like norway or swiss will take years, untill then, good luck with your gdp growing and workforce when your half of country is obese either femnazi's fighting for their prinde senpai
>>
>>78593005
Can't just surrender my country to cucks.

Sometimes I think about moving to Belfast... but look at the youth vote, it was fucked all over the nation. We can't just hive off Scotland and London and then rest on our arses, lets face it the people who pushed us to victory here might not be around in a decade.

And if we are going to fight for England, as we must. We should fight for every single inch of our sacred homeland, Scotland too.

More than a third of Scots voted for brexit, and it was much higher in some regions... We aren't dead yet.
>>
>>78588776

Banks are running away from London. Everything is moving to Frankfurt.
>>
>>78593332
>giving UK an excuse to exercise their new found freedom to raid Arg and take all their money
Should do it, UK could use the cash
>>
>>78588617
>fear-mongering over a minor market fluctuation
>jews intentionally economically punishing the bad UK goyim
5p has been placed into your account

Come back in 6 months and tell me what the situation is then.
>>
File: 1456015464779.gif (2 MB, 407x183) Image search: [Google]
1456015464779.gif
2 MB, 407x183
>>78593433
Links senpai?

Where do I start to find this all out?
>>
File: 1442397264557.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1442397264557.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
>>78588617
It hasn't even begun and already you pessimistic.
>>
INDEPENDENT WALES
>>
>>78593756
>EU have just lost one of the largest contributors, whos gonna pick up the bill for that?
£8 billion a year (the net figure) isn't really that much to make up. Plus we're going to end up paying to be part of the single market like Norway and Switzerland.
>>
>>78588617

>Currency is worthless
>USD & EUR literally worth less
>>
File: 1477.jpg (162 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
1477.jpg
162 KB, 900x695
>>78588617
relax mate, all will be fine in due course

taking your country back from the (((elite))) who would control it will not be a painless process

but England will prevail

>select all images with juice
>>
>>78593837
>Still, you're fucked

Not as fucked as you, like I said EU just lost one of it's main contributors, UK is going to have a rough ride and the EU will start drawing its purse-strings, your gravy-train is over, time to support yourselves

Bye Bye :^)
>>
>>78589656
lol a bunch of fishy redneck cunts probably do know England the most for the dreary mudhole it is.

Face it; you took a steaming dump on your own cuntry because rich people who are smarter than you fooled you into thinking they had your best interests at heart.

but now the UK is going to devolve into one giant council flat of ignorant scum with bad teeth, just like the US has always been. Nice job breaking your own nation fools XD
>>
File: 1475.jpg (83 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
1475.jpg
83 KB, 900x695
>>
File: 1463952275547.gif (26 KB, 222x199) Image search: [Google]
1463952275547.gif
26 KB, 222x199
>>78588617

>UK lost £350 billion

Where the fuck do people keep getting this from?

2 hours after we got the results people were saying we lost 350 billion.
>>
>>78589641
>Shitskins out

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: https://youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

and from this link

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
>>
>>78592007
>>78591778
Lol you clearly don't understand what constitutes Britain's competitive advantage. It's been the only English-speaking country with access to the EU's single market. Why the fuck would anyone headquarter their corporation in London otherwise? Expect to see banks like Barclays, Deutsche, HSBC, and Jefferies and consulting firms like EY try like hell to reduce their London presence. So there goes the financial sector.
The UK will no longer be able to export without tariffs to its closest neighbors. It will have to cross an ocean every time it wants to export. Imports, too, are fucked, because the UK's government will be tacking tariffs on everything.
I couldn't sell British shit this week because I can't trade on my personal account without prior approval, but I'm damn glad I don't have much stake in British assets.
>>
>>78593828
Still got freedom of movement
>>
File: 1479.jpg (169 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
1479.jpg
169 KB, 900x1166
>>78594594
>muh 6 gorillion
>>
File: 1465725236839.jpg (170 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1465725236839.jpg
170 KB, 620x620
>Germans are STILL ass mad

Fuck this is perfect lads
>>
>The pound really shouldn't be a concern
>We all knew that figure was bullshit
>I can't find a source for this -- it's also not as much as it sounds (yes Leave lied to you)
>Losing Ireland wouldn't be a significant loss and Scotland might not even get a vote
>Lul, who cares?
>>
File: 3838.jpg (143 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
3838.jpg
143 KB, 900x1166
>>78594684
>still got freedom of movement

a noble freedom indeed
>>
>>78594594

Its the lefts attempts at meme magic. Gotta make it look like the leave people caused a lot of terrible problems. That way they can go back to feeling morally superior again.
>>
>>78588617
>>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
why is this listed as a bad thing?
>>
File: 1440621248161.png (226 KB, 493x498) Image search: [Google]
1440621248161.png
226 KB, 493x498
>>78594935
Are you knew, do you know how to use green text?

>Lul

You have to go back
>>
>>78588617
The pound is worth 1.24 euros.

The Euro must be REALLY worthless then.
>>
File: PHS 2013 photos 443.jpg (301 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
PHS 2013 photos 443.jpg
301 KB, 1200x900
>>78588617

RULE BRITANNIA

Send the Cucks like OP to france so he can get fucked to death by Albanians.

Fuck the EU. May it Burn up in Hell Fire. Merkel Can SUCK SATANS FIERY COCK IN HELL
>>
File: 3942.jpg (98 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
3942.jpg
98 KB, 900x695
>>78594684
>>
>>78593850
More people work in Canary Warf than entire Frankfurt Finance sector.
It will be France and even then it will be a trickle, Even Edinburgh is a larger finance hub than Paris. There simply isnt the infrastructure anywhere else to support that kind of financial hub.
>>
>not a day after brexit and liberals have already become Paul-tier happening fags.
>>
>>78594367
Eu lost UK , UK wont resist without a trade deal with eu that's 500mil consumers, now you're like the bad guy in the classroom that doesn't want to study but knows he has no.future without it,

Now a lil blonde fag called Boris will take the PM spot.
Cameron was the worst untill now, what that idiot will do in the future for you...ya fucked mate

/Tldr UK out , more funds for RO from EU, it's a good day to watch a country colapse under it's own stupidity
>>
>>78594287

>Plus we're going to end up paying to be part of the single market like Norway and Switzerland.

Hey maybe so, but we can deal with whoever the hell we like now

Also in another maybe 30 years there wont be an EU, we will be a stable independent country whilst the rest of the ex-eu is still finding its feet establishing new currencies.

Face it the whole experiment is a failure, power hungry and non-democratic, got no time for that.

All they had to do was listen, but being the non-democratic establishment they are, they're not interested.
>>
>>78589641
>implying muzzies and dindus will ever leave England
>>
File: 3943.jpg (163 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
3943.jpg
163 KB, 900x1166
>>78594684
>>78594684
>>
>>78588617
What. The UK contributed like 12bn a year I think. So that would be closer to 30 years (if it was true).
>>
File: 3945.jpg (175 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
3945.jpg
175 KB, 900x1166
>>78594684
this desu senpai
>>
>>78592670
You're a fucking idiot then, it's going to be cheap as hell to visit.
>>
>>78595541
Still got Putin tho', anexe those brits,
>>
>>78592662
>youths didn't vote
>but complain about the result nonstop afterwards
"All those bleedin' ol' folks have plenty of free time to vote...don't blame me...it's not my fault!"
>>
>>78595464
>more funds for RO from EU

Who's going to be paying for that?... Eu citizen tax payers? that's going to go down well, cause for discontent if ever there was one
>>
OMG IT'S A MELTDOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>FTSE 100 Closes on levels similar to tuesday

AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK BUTTT THE POUNNNDDDDDDDDDDD IS WORTHLESSS AHHHH

>Pound slowly stabilising and is looking to get to Brexit eve levels by September or maybe even earlier next year.

Calm down lads, it's literally nothing.
>>
>>78591110
What are your exports besides tall, thin actors and Newcastle Brown?
>>
File: markets.png (76 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
markets.png
76 KB, 1280x928
>>78588617

shills LEAVE immediately

The uk contributes around 12-15bn a year, 350 / 15 is 23 you mong as fucking if we lost 350bn, where the fuck are you fags getting this shit from?
>>
File: 3900.jpg (122 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
3900.jpg
122 KB, 900x623
>>78595801
those jews are crafty niggers

the russian political (((elite))) might not be the allies we need
>>
>>78590012
>since it makes your exports cheaper
Snce when does Britain have export? You make money off of the service industry. You arent an export nation so why the fuck would you compare yourself to China of all countries?
>>
>>78591600
>current year
>ruling ANYTHING
>>
>>78595825
UK gained more from EU than it gives, besides that, we are the cheapest workforce in Europe for the moment, now with you out we can move towards other fucks and expand our knowledge for pennys to dollars you lazy fucks
Regain RO, strenght, make 1860's back again
>>
>investors selling off because they're scared

No shit?

The pound will stabilize over the next month whenever, even more over the next couple years as the UK and EU make deals with each other.

Fucking fear mongering shits.
>>
>>78595824
Except the youths who are complaining would've voted. The youths who didn't vote probably think we're out of the Euro football tournament.
>>
>>78596264
pffff nigga everyone is gonna be buying our plane engines and our weapons and sheeeettt.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (98 KB, 687x612) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
98 KB, 687x612
>>78596060
>What are your exports besides tall, thin actors and Newcastle Brown?

High-end engineering such as
>>
>>78588776

It's not even that big a deal.

Yes, the currency dropped but then recovered 50% within 12 hours and how we are sitting at the same rate we were at in February.

Kill this meme.
>>
File: 7196.jpg (129 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
7196.jpg
129 KB, 900x695
>>78596264
kind of true there ahmed. brits can't even get food right.
>>
>>78593050
>Same as Germany
First some guy compares British export to China, now another one compared them to Germany. Do you people suffer from some mental disability? Germany exports mostly services? What?
>>
>>78596060
saucy banter?
>>
File: 1465796803000.jpg (68 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
1465796803000.jpg
68 KB, 1200x853
>anything worth more than honor and sovereignty

Jesus Christ what a pathetic little fucking vermin. Why even bother living?
>>
>>78596507
Why the fuck does Air Emirates have a fleet of such massive airbus planes? Surely they cant be transporting that many people to and from that dingy shithole they call a city
>>
File: 13221654.gif (484 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
13221654.gif
484 KB, 245x200
>>78590837
>>
>>78596311
>we are the cheapest workforce in Europe for the moment

Ironically one of the reasons we voted out
>>
File: 14667692431403.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1171) Image search: [Google]
14667692431403.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1171
you are an idoit.

brexit= freedom for UK economy. EU fucked your country with taxes,standards,quotas.
>>
>>78588617
When will the shills be banned from this board? This is ALL HOPE IS LOST FOR UK thread #2034.
>>
>>78596507
>>78596414
The best part is that I didnt even realize how little the UK actually exported. I thought it was bad but Jesus Christ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports

You export less than Italy, the Netherlands or fucking Hong Kong.
>>
>>78596664
>Why the fuck does Air Emirates have a fleet of such massive airbus planes?

It beats me dude, money to burn I guess
>>
>>78596211
With the sanctions that EU gave to Ru after Ukraine and now UK out, things might change a bit, i'm not a pro commie, but still...
>>
File: IMG_0348.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>78588617
Leave lad, they like your kind in Canada
>>
>>78588617
You cannot defeat the globalists
>>
>>78592783
fuck off with your party line jingo, Ahmed.
We saw your shill bullshit yesterday, it hasn't got any better.
>>
>>78594596
Of course this gets no replies
>>
>>78596677
Irronicaly that in 4y you will beg to wipe.our butts for 20 punds/day
>>
>>78596507
Might not want to hold Rolls Royce up as an example of British success, given their recent performance. Stick with BAE Systems, their US focus means they're basically built for a Brexit. Thank god that EADS merger never happened.
>>
File: 3842.jpg (71 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
3842.jpg
71 KB, 900x695
>>78596664
because fucktard arabs waste money as a show of status. sort of like niggers.
>>
>>78588617
You been listening to the media too much cuck. $350bn (dollars) that was invested in companies. Not actually a usable $350bn. This will come back as the pound becomes more stable.
>>
>>78588617
UK was never really into EU. No Euro and no Schengen, to say two. So this is nothing more than the natural prosecution of a process that started several decades ago
>>
>>78594596
m-muh £350 million
>>
>>78597037
go listen to some manele (nig music) and kill yourself dirty gypo.
>>
>>78588617
It's like you kids have never seen a day of panic trading before.

People will buy stocks once they're cheap and the market will go back to normal once they realize the apocalypse isn't upon us. the people who traded for gold are utterly stupid.
>>
>>78593281
ooooh racist bigot?
you're a typical Canucki faggot. GTFO, this place is isn't for cockmonglers like you.
>>
>>78596414
>buying our plane engines and our weapons and sheeeettt.
>plane engines
err... nope not for some time now.
>sheeettt
That's about all we have to sell apart from the aforementioned weapons.
Over the last 40 - 50 years, the UK has lost most of its manufacturing and production base: steel, coal, automotive, shipbuilding, chemicals. You name it, it's mostly gone. What kept us up there was a growing role as a 'service' provider, mostly financial. Now guess what the international banks and investors who were using London as their base are doing?
>>
>>78588617
>Farage lied about the 350m

No he didn't, did you even hear what he said?

>It was silly of the leave campaign to blindly say they'll spend 350 million on the NHS. What will really happen is we'll have 10 billion pounds more per year to do with as we will - that's 34 million a day, it may not all go to the NHS, it may well go to a number of things like pensions and welfare, the NHS, infrastructure...(the list goes on)

This is very, very typical media spin. I can't believe it's this simplistic though
>>
File: full_retard.jpg (82 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
full_retard.jpg
82 KB, 750x600
>>78588617
You're a fucking moron. The entire world market went down, not just the pound. And it's because of speculative panic selling. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>78588617

To make trade with EU as a non EU member you have to pay trade fees.
>>
>>78593328
I don't think you're reading the part he wants you to.
>>
File: very dumb and aggresive.png (222 KB, 381x313) Image search: [Google]
very dumb and aggresive.png
222 KB, 381x313
>>78596905
>Leave lad, they like your kind in Canada

Fucking runaway libfags ruined this country.

Should have extradited those fucking draft dodgers. Goddamit.
>>
>>78596793
>You export less than Italy, the Netherlands or fucking Hong Kong.

Germany will be exporting less too soon now she's outsourcing your automotive industry to China, so much for the German workers
>>
>>78594589
you're a dipshit. Get back in your cell convict
>>
>>78588617

>Pound is worthless
Wat? No it's not.
<Farage lied about the £350 million
You mean that retarded NHS meme I've seen flying about? The NHS will get whatever the government allocates it. The government will be decided in UK general elections. Referendum result is neither here nor there.
>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement.
If your in favour of this then what's the problem? If you're against this vote accordingly. Not fucking difficult.
>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Gonna lose Scotland almost definitely yes. What's bad about that? Scots and English clearly have very different worldviews - let them separate. Northern Ireland isn't and never has been a country. That is guaranteed to be a clusterfuck (as it always has been) regardless due to the Potatos bizarre decision not to join the Reformation/leave the UK in 1922.
>Gibralater gonna get annexed by Spain
If they could they'd have taken it by now. Anyway Gibralater voted overwhelmingly for Remain so fuck em, they should be happy to be annexed.
>THE UK WILL COLLAPSE

Yeah because throughout the world you see 2 types of country; those in the EU and those that have collapsed. Fuck off you cuck scum.
>>
It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>78592934
bitcoin :D
>>
>>78588617
all bullshit, kill yourself
>>
>>78588617
SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE
REPORT SHILL THREADS HIDE SHILL THREADS
>>
>>78596507
>building aircraft engines for Muslims
Insert punch line here
>>
>>78591638
The FTSE took a big hit (expected by everyone who isn't braindead), but it's already nearly recovered lol
>>
>>78597083
>Stick with BAE Systems

Yeah true that, always money in weapons and defence
>>
>>78596616
WITTY banter, Aussies are saucy
>>
>>78590012
Actually it's far more likely Britain will take the Irish approach over time and become a corporate tax haven. If you think UK will get itself out of this by manufacturing you're dreaming.
>>
File: Oh-You.png (42 KB, 227x189) Image search: [Google]
Oh-You.png
42 KB, 227x189
>>78597638
>bitcoin

It's so crazy it might just work
>>
>>78588617
>someone is constantly stealing money from you and threatening your survival
>spend some energy to defend yourself and run away
>WAAA there were some short term costs to saving my life!!!
>>
File: 1466693406077.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1466693406077.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>78588617
Ahhhhhh
So good.

Now just sit back and *yawn* watch the whole EU crumble.
>>
>>78597623
>I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years
Not aided by Farage indirectly saying that anyone who voted to remain is indecent and that awful no bullets shot line.

It'll be similar to what happened in Scotland, anyone who supported remain will be branded a traitor. It'll basically be /pol/ but in the real world, which is quite a terrifying prospect.
>>
>>78596507

I've been there, mate, I've walked on that very factory floor pictured in that picture there. And you know the funny thing about it? It's in Germany.
>>
>>78593474
>implying the 'new generation' won't turn against the EU as they age, like every other time

>ignoring that well over a third of 18-25 voted leave
>>
File: straya.jpg (44 KB, 557x371) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
44 KB, 557x371
>>78588617

Could we replace you with Australia?
>>
File: 3944.jpg (129 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
3944.jpg
129 KB, 900x695
>>78597522
we'll see how long that lasts. germans are too autistic about quality to settle for chinese manufacturing.
>>
>>78594003
One example could be to research how each country got a central bank, or how in the US, the federal reserve set interests rates and control economic activity.

Or how the deutschbank was doing amazing for west germany, but a condition for the fall of the berlin wall was essentially crippling the deutschbank (they had to accept euro currency, where failstates such as portugal and greece would affect german currency)
>>
>>78591407
HAHAHAHAHA

FX Quant's thinking their undergraduate education in "finance" (should be a minor at MOST) and shit tier level job gives them insight.

HAHAHA you are literally a middleman in a job with zero thought or original input into the national/global economy. You are the definition of a peon, and a dumb one at that.

HAHAHA what a loser. Keep "freaking out" HAHAHAHA Leave the thinking to people with actual degrees.
>>
>>78598105
My god Norge you'll freeze us all to death
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.png (175 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.png
175 KB, 2000x1000
>>78594589
Listen Kiwi.

We are coming to get our imports of New Zealand Lamb, we used to import loads pre-EEC (I am an old fag) and now we want to trade again.

If you don't like it . . . .. we will take it by force.

This is the Flag of the Falklands, take a look at it . . . .go on, take a look at the right hand side.
You think we went there to protect a cold, raining wasteland?
>>
>>78598205

that faggots phone was off the hook! didn't you hear? this is very important!!!
>>
>>78588617
Us Scott's can't wait to fuck off and to stop being associated and exploited by shitty England
This is exactly what we needed for another independence referendum thanks for voting out England now we get a chance to be free of your shite :)
>>
>>78596793
they export less because of EU. if they ll stay they TOTALLY destroyed their export. germany and france will continue smother rivals(UK,italy smaller states of the EU)

FUCK YOU GERMANY YOU DESTROYED EUROPE AGAIN but now with refugee,politics and economic relationships
>>
>>78594596
None of the Brexshitters will even reply to you, but I will save this and keep posting it.
>>
>>78589758
>Scotland will try referendum which they can't actually have for another seven years

Says who?
>>
File: coll2.jpg (5 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
coll2.jpg
5 KB, 170x250
>>78589210
>>
>>78598105
Why would Australia want to move to your faggot continent?
>>
>>78597996

>that awful no bullets shot line

We will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>78598556
We are allowed to as we were dragged out of the EU against our will which is clear with majority in Scotland voting to stay in
This act is big enough for another referendum to be held it is in the terms
Scotland's out
>>
>>78596518
DELETE THIS POST
>>
>>78588617
>1 post by this user
(you)
>>
>>78598036
>And you know the funny thing about it? It's in Germany.

That is a cruel Irony
>>
>>78598449
>Us Scott's
I stopped reading there. Sub-Albanian economy, filled with lefty 'welcome refugee' cucks.
>>
>Pound is worthless
That is great for any exporters

>Farage lied about the £350 million
When?

4 years for Freedom is peanuts

>We will probably still be forced to accept freedom of movement
Asserting your sovereignty means enforcing it through power. Everyone knows that. It will mean war.

>Gonna lose Scotland and Northern Ireland
>Gibraltar gonna get annexed by Spain
Self-determination of peoples. If they vote out, they'll leave.
>>
>>78597680
Your joke bombed
>>
>>78598807

So where did the 7 year thing come from?
>>
>(enough to pay for the EU for 4 years)

False. This is more than what the UK contributed to the EU in the last 15 (FIFTEEN) years.
>>
>>78594596

>That post
How very German of you
>>
>>78598461
How is it that we always destroy things even though being ahead? Shouldnt the fact that we are ahead, despite the lack of natural resources, serve as evidence that we might have a point? I dont get it to be honest.

If Germany was the equivalent to Spain then fine. But we arent, not even close to it. Strongest economy, strongest per capita income (normal by by purchase power) of the 'big countries' etc. yet for some reason we are always ruining everything. I think the fundamental problem isnt with us but people who are clearly doing worse yet for some reason try to shift blame towards Germany as the reason for them doing worse.

And no, I am not justifying the refugee crisis so dont even go there.
>>
File: 3841.jpg (118 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
3841.jpg
118 KB, 900x695
>>78598807
the scottish are socialist bastards anyway and are a net drain on england. good riddance.
>>
>>78588617

I've read this same shit today with 4, 20 and 40 years. Try to be consistent with your propaganda.
>>
>>78598893
Irrony, anon is surrounded by nignogs and typing about blood brits and refugees, as the new mayor of london is muslim
>>
>>78599018
If this brexit didn't happen we would've had to wait the 7 years but the change in circumstances allows a second referendum to be held sooner as the leave was unjust to Scottish people and it was just English fags that wanted to leave
>>
>>78598902
"freedom"

what a fucking retarded american

also the 350m was all over Faranges campaing and not ONCE did he say its not true.
>>
>1 post by this ID

Pathetic
>>
GBPUSD:

1.385 on 29 Feb
1.405 on 08 Apr
1.410 on 15 Jun
1.365 now

People sell because others are selling. Then they buy the dip because it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>78590855
m8, he printed on the side of his fucking bus.
>>
>>78588617
Mad liberal crying over a free ride online like a pussy
>>
>>78598807
>Voting to remain in a country that has a referendum on EU coming up
>Get result you don't want
>Hurr we didn't sign up for this!

Why did you want to be a part of the UK if you didn't like what being in the UK entails?

Retards
>>
>>78598449

Fuck you Scotland, i'm sure the EU will be over the moon to receive your Haggis, Bracken and Woad exports
Wales is our GREATEST British ally now
>>
>>78598902
>Pound is worthless
>That is great for any exporters

THIS THIS THIS. Coupled with tariffs, trade restriction, and quotas on acquiring natural resources, the British economy as been strangled. Poor Brits haven't been able to fish, export haggis, export meat - fuck they can't even kill animals for food due to the number of regulations. EU forced fucking bakers to fill out 25 pages of paperwork every time they made a batch of sticky pudding to sell. what. the. fuck. what a nightmare the EU is.

It's unfucking real the hell this country lived through while in the EU. Britain is going to be an unstoppable powerhouse in 5 years time and it's going to be GLORIOUS. I'm so excited for the EU to crumble when other countries see how successful Britain has been.
>>
File: uhh.jpg (33 KB, 288x316) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
33 KB, 288x316
>>78588617
>value of currency temporarily tanking as the stock exchange shits itself for no reason
>"losing money"

Fuck off kike
>>
>>78591085

The EU we signed up for is very different to the one we got.
>>
>>78599273

Fair enough.
>>
>>78599256
Actually my Vampire gypsy friend ....there are no niggers or Mussies anywhere near me - we don't all live in London. Londers (who are not English anyway) voted for their mayor . . .not that he has must power anyway.

The REAL Lord mayor of London is White. Khan is just a council leader . . .outside of London he is Nothing.
>>
>>78588617
Will the brexit affect the international Guiness price?
>>
>>78594003

http://pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>>
>>78591600
I was feeling down but knowing cute anime girls are happy about this has renewed my vigour.
God bless her majesty.
>>
>>78599345
If you don't value freedom more so than your own life, where is your pride as a human being?

Just a fucking Slav serf that never breathed a breath of free air in your entire genetic line.
Tend to your turnips and beets.
>>
>>78599345
>also the 350m was all over Faranges campaing and not ONCE did he say its not true.
No . .. he NEVER used that figure . .. he always quoted £34 Million per day.
>>
>>78599178
Basically, other countries expect Germany to ruin herself to match the other countries. Whereas Germany expects those countries to improve themselves to keep up with the German pace.

There needs to be a middle ground, as at the moment Germany is too strong for other countries to come close to matching.
>>
>>78599590
> 5 years time
EU I think will have another drop out at least before 5 years are up.
>>
>>78599677
>Will the brexit affect the international Guiness price?
It's mainly brewed in Ireland, so No!
>>
>>78599559
Vote was rigged and was split 45/55 mostly old fucks who ruined it as they were scared of change and were told pensions would be affected it was all bullshit and we should be independent right now but Scotland's always fucked over.
>>
File: King-Rollo.png (97 KB, 357x268) Image search: [Google]
King-Rollo.png
97 KB, 357x268
>>78599630
>The EU we signed up for is very different to the one we got.

Pretty much, and how we would have been lied to again over the next 20 to 40 years, but that doesn't matter anymore because

WE FUCKING DID IT LADS
>>
>>78598701

I'm not from the continent, I'm from Scandinavia...
>>
>>78588617
So what if you lost 4 years of dues? You have to plan for the long term, you doofus
>>
>>78599677
Guiness is Irish.
>>
>loads of leavers voted under the false premise that their Muslim problem is the EUs fault, conveniently forgot that it is due to their internal policy making which is a result of them colonizing half the fucking world
>most of them will die dirt poor because they fucked themselves over and there will be even more Muslims in GB than
>they unironically spout the "freedom" argument despite hating civil liberties and will cum to idea of no longer being subject to EU bill of human rights

I ironically hope most of leavers just die. Most of them will in the next 10-15 years or so, but it's not fast enough.
>>
>>78588617
>farage lied
he's not even gonna be in charge u dubble niger
>>
File: Probosciger_aterrimus.jpg (168 KB, 616x732) Image search: [Google]
Probosciger_aterrimus.jpg
168 KB, 616x732
Sounds like you want a Big Black Cockatoo
>>
>>78599657
I'm still waiting for the pro-europe majority MP's to counter back your fuck up in the future
>>
>>78599930
>old fucks who ruined it as they were scared of change

Scared of change? They VOTED for change
>>
File: 3859.jpg (89 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
3859.jpg
89 KB, 900x695
>>78599630
there's a big fucking difference between intentions and outcomes. when someone promises you free sodas in the cafeteria at lunch, you should probably look at them sideways and tell them to go blow a gypsy.
>>
>>78588617
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78599951
I thought you Scousers would screw us over with London style Remain votes.

Well done you scally bastards.
>>
>>78599566
I'm sure they will among other things like ship building whiskey England was happy enough to take an unfair share of our profits so we will see who gets the last laugh when we thrive independently using our money for our needs rather than it going straight to Westminster
>>
>>78588617
My dream is to nuke the City of London and Rothschilds that live there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.