[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for the Red Coats.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1280x640
Brits, was the desicion to leave the EU a conservative movement? I feel like more liberal people would want to stay in the EU. Can someone clarify?
>>
>>78588449

Sort of

Historically, only the Conservative Party have discussed withdrawing from the EU, but that's more due to the Labour Party being out of touch SJWs than it actually being a right wing issue
>>
>>78588449
Peter Hitchens thinks so
http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

It was absolutely conservative, it was a vote against mass immigration and a vote against the EU institutions that have slowly been disassembling our own ancient parliament and traditions.

We won it because of the middle-aged and elderly who remember what the UK once was. That's why most young people voted remain, because they have no idea what they're missing.
>>
>>78588449
No!!! No, no no.

I am left-wing in that I have always supported redistribution from the wealthy to the working class, and of course I voted Brexit. This was primarily a working-class revolution, and one that absolutely would not have happened without Labour voters. Before anyone twists the narrative, you have to know that this was a battle that was not fought from the right or from the left, it was fought by everyone who valued democracy, sovereignty, and control.
>>
>>78588449

The best thing is, we can call our regional puddings by their name even if they aren't made in that location!

Eccles cakes.
Yorkshire puddings.

A glorious day for British fine cuisine.
>>
>>78588960
You have to be careful here though. The 'Conservative party' can scarcely be described as actually conservative. At least not David Cameron and the other liberals.

The working-class revolution was a socially-conservative reaction to globalist progressivism.
>>
>>78589016
>>78588960
>>78588893
>>78588711
Thanks everyone, so if I ere a Brit Id probably vote in favor. Im glad you guys made he choice. My state has the highest Muslim population in the U.S. and a lot of the libs here are ok with it and feel our vetting process is adequate. I think it's bullshit.
>>
>>78588960
You are self absorbed and your judgement is clouded you hopeless romantic.
It would be great if it were true
There was no revolution of the working class or anyone else
Breexit happened on the basis of the false promises like bring money to nhs and control immigration.
>>
>>78588449
>>>78588960

>Breexit happened on the basis of the false promises like bring money to nhs and control immigration.

A ridiculous assertion, tarring everyone with the same brush.
>>
>>78589732
Unfortunately our Muslim population are mostly Pakistan immigrants, which wasn't the EU's fault, but our own, after Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Tony Blair. Our Prime Ministers have all been hugely Pro-EU though, so it's the same type of problem.

So what we need now is new political parties that actually represent the public, the leavers on one side, the remainers on the other.
>>
>>78591038
We're getting a fuck load of Syrians.. I heard some shit about Calais recently too.. It's like they bitch and moan that their country isn't like theirs, yet they left in the first place because everyone kills each other...
>>
File: 2016-06-24 20.50.01.png (711 KB, 522x728) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24 20.50.01.png
711 KB, 522x728
>>78589732
May the almighty farage bless your soul nigga.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.