[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw today's hype made me get carried away >pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>mfw today's hype made me get carried away
>pretty much revealed my actual power level to many people
>was insensitive about friends' legitimate worries
>probably made my closest friends become incredibly sceptic about me

Why does kek want me to die alone?

Anyone else done a major goofed today because of hype?
>>
Do these shill threads put a dent in your debt?
>>
>>78587906
Why do you have leftist friends in one of the only countries with a popular fascist movement?
>>
File: 1462376364124.jpg (180 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1462376364124.jpg
180 KB, 600x801
NEVER reveal your power level publicly.

At most you can hint about it to people above you in the social hierarchy (like your boss at work)... just enough so they know you have hidden power.
>>
>being afraid of what your ""friends"" will think of you for speaking your mind

Find some new fucking friends. The older you'll get the less patience you'll have for walking on eggshells regardless. Better now than later.
>>
>>78588089
What's shill about the thread, burger?

You do realise most normies are moderate at best, right? On an issue like Brexit, people would rather the UK remains in EU. Especially normies outside the UK.

>>78588166
Well, it's not popular in the way you're imagining it. People who vote for GD aren't public about it. They also generally aren't quality people. Used to be close friends with a GD voter (now a cop). Very toxic guy. Felt threatened around him, even though I'm patriotic myself.
>>
>Anyone else done a major goofed today because of hype?

Not yet. I foresaw it all and even cited the international Jewish Cabal, Soros and the 1992 demise, Italy demise under Romano Prodi and Ruble Scam prior to Brexit.

People were looking at me and smiling.
Just waiting for them to ask about it all.
>>
File: 1460257975212.jpg (579 KB, 900x1436) Image search: [Google]
1460257975212.jpg
579 KB, 900x1436
>he cares about society

Study, lift weights, get a hobby, and ignore this sick, disgusting world as it all burns down to ashes around you.

There is no one worth keeping up a constant disguise around in order to be friends with.
>>
>>78588802
Most people outside of the UK that I've seen want the UK to leave.
>>
>>78588802
Your thread is implying that being open and honest about your political beliefs is bad

You also imply that being right wing means you are more likely to die alone

Even if you're not a shill you're definitely a faggot
>>
Greeks -- of all people -- should be dancing and rejoicing. The UK has cucked the EU which had been cucking you for years.
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>78589394
>You also imply that being right wing means you are more likely to die alone
it does nowadays desu
i was gonna die alone anyway though
>>
I find that if you just refer to the Jew's as "the bankers and elites" that most people will agree with everything you say. Conservatives believe the "elites" control the media, and liberals believe the "bankers" are crushing us all.
>>
>>78587906
Constitution Foreman.

I reveal my power level all day errday.

Join a trade school and find some NatSoc friends that aren't pussies.
>>
>>78589394
This is actually true though. Being less honest and more resilient can be more effective in regards to converting people and making them think about the issues. That's how I generally act in everyday life, and I think I've made numerous of my friends question things they previously took as granted.

But I did get a bit carried away and insensitive today. I have friends in the UK, and basically told them to come back if they're so worried. I know they're committed to their careers, so that's hardly an option, but I wasn't thinking with my brain at the moment.

>>78590095
Yeah, that's what I usually do. Also use "status quo" and "1%" a lot.
>>
>>78589828

Caitlin Jenner said she gets way more flak for being a republican than being trans. Let that sink in.
>>
File: Smugry.gif (2 MB, 496x366) Image search: [Google]
Smugry.gif
2 MB, 496x366
>>78587906
> not alienating yourself from half your family
Heh, my Grandparents and mother refuse to speak with me, kid

>Accept me Mum
>>
>>78588802
>On an issue like Brexit, people would rather the UK remains in EU. Especially normies outside the UK.
Good thing they don't get to make decisions for a country they aren't fucking apart of then.
You have now pissed me off, correct yourself either by stop being a shill or a retard. Don't fucking apologize for your views jut because a bunch of mouthbreathing spoonfed retards get triggered by it, that's how we got to this cucked state in the first place, have you fucking learned NOTHING from being here? If so please kindly fuck off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.