[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a white man enslave and genocide another white man for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: britain(3).gif (13 KB, 396x399) Image search: [Google]
britain(3).gif
13 KB, 396x399
Would a white man enslave and genocide another white man for hundreds of years?
>>
would he download a car?
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>78581446
The English taught you apes how to BE white men.
>>
africans enslaved other africans so what's the point of this argument
>>
>>78582924
Haha, sure they did.
>>
>irish
>human
fuck off
>>
>>78581446
Would a white man chimp out and kill millions of other white men?
>>
>>78581446
The Jews have enslaved the World for years through debt.
>>
File: irish animal.jpg (25 KB, 251x438) Image search: [Google]
irish animal.jpg
25 KB, 251x438
>>78581446
>enslave and genocide

I think you mean "taught us how to wash and use a toilet".
>>
>>78584744
>>78584481
>>78584348
>>78581446

Are you guys kidding or do you really hate each other that much? I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>78581446
>genocide

Explain.

I'll give you enslave, because paddies were indeed sold as slaves, typically for much less than a negro.
>>
>>78586150
They literally tried to kill all Catholics.
Never trust the filthy An*lo. Let them die without the EU.
>>
>>78588151
Oh that. That's kind of fair I guess. It was in response to the growing presence of the Catholic church as a militant and destabilising threat, though.

We had to strike first before the Catholics were successful.

Not condoning it or anything, but I don't particularly think it's "genocide." I'll accept your point though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.