[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is actually Paris which is benefiting from Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: paris.jpg (877 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
877 KB, 1920x1200
not Frankfurt.

Bankers who are in London now, want a major city to move to. Frankfurt is a regional, small town, Paris is a major global city. Dublin is even less important than Frankfurt.

Or in other words, I think Paris will be the next financial EU center, while Frankfurt and Dublin will actually lose most of its current business to Paris.
>>
>>78581294
>implying any UK banker wants to move
>>
>>78581294
Yeah sure once they put the fires out and get their protesting populace back to work.
oh and make sure nobody with books about fairy tales is walking around with ak47s
>>
>>78581294
paris might be just leaving the EU soon, I think frankfurt has the best chances if anything like that is to happen
>>
>>78581294
Financial guy here, trust me, nobody wants to have business in France, the French made sure of this. Frankfurt and partially Zürich is gonna share the cake, albeit the cake will be much smaller then most uneducated people think.
>>
Paris is a fucking ghetto. It's basically Detroit + a tourism industry.
>>
>>78581294
Paris was already choosen tough, by jihadists
>>
>>78581294
The EU is dead.

That's why every market tanked there more than the UK.

Writing is on the wall, start working in that paradigm.

No flag, no anthem, no Brussels.
>>
>>78581478
>>implying any UK banker wants to move
That is not their decision. If their job moves, they move or they are jobless.

>>78581912
>Financial guy here, trust me, nobody wants to have business in France, the French made sure of this.
That may be, but it is still irrelevant. Certain parts of financial businesses will have to be inside the EU.

>>78581953
>Paris is a fucking ghetto. It's basically Detroit + a tourism industry.
So? What do you think London is?
>>
>>78582131
>That's why every market tanked there more than the UK.
Yes, correct. But the EU's dead corpse will remain for many years.
>>
>>78582226
Sure they have to be inside the EEA, but by no means this have to be Paris. Sound regulations and a motivated local workforce is key in such decisions, and France sucks with both.
>>
>>78581772
This. Just today it has already been granted that there will be a referendum in France as well in the next years, so i doubt Paris will be the most secure choice.
>>
>>78581294

Thank KEK.
Kikes move to Paris.
Shut the borders.
DEXIT now.
>>
>>78582806
Paris is a city. They need a city, a financial center.
>>
>>78581294
Good luck because we don't want to be in the EU anymore.
You should heard about the labour reforms protest in Paris
It's leftists and commies who are agaisnt a law made by bruxelles ( the EU )
Even the left want out.
It's over.
>>
>>78581294
Berlin could be a nice option
>>
>>78582226
no banker at a any healthy uk financial institute will lose his job over this
if they play it smart, and the jews in Britannia know their shit about shekels, they will see a huge rise since brexit ultimately create a whole new free market close to but not within the European Union
also
>Frankfurt a regional small town
i feel i fell for the bait
Gut gemacht Hans
>>
>>78581294
>bankers will trust their money in a city full of african thieves

they deserve every penny that gets stolen from them
>>
>>78583311
So is Frankfurt, and dozens of other cities in different countries. No idea why you are so fixated on Paris, typical German self hate I presume.
>>
>>78582806
Paris already has the biggest buisness district in Europe tho, host the most numerous and successful start-ups and has been described as the new sillicon valley, with all the majors new technology compagnies (Facebook, google, IBM, miscrosoft, Cisco, Intel etc) opening new R&D centers there and increasing their investments in France.

Paris won't become the new financial center because the French hate bankers and Fnance,and the bankers and financers know that.
>>
rotterdam
>>
Frankfurt has a lot of shitskins and leftist terrorists already so sure, all bankers should come.

>>78581294
it's not really a small regional town though. It's no London or Paris of course but it already has a huge financial district and it's very well connected via train, plane and car.
>>
>>78584058
It also has loads of cheap whores.
Alas this might attract banksters.
>>
>>78584026
I was strictly talking finance.
Your education is good, but still you suck at working hard, no offense meant, but it is as it is and thats why your economy is what it is.
>>
>>78583813
>no banker at a any healthy uk financial institute will lose his job over this
40% of London's business is with the continent. This work will pretty much all be shifted to the EU.

What will replace this 40%?
>>
>>78584506
The productivity in France is among the highest in the western world, better than the Uk and very close to the US
>>
>>78583903
>So is Frankfurt, a
No, Frankfurt has 500k inhabitants. That is not a city, it is a town. Paris has 8 million people.
>>
>>78584801
and the productivity in the netherlands is higher than in france
>>
>>78584801
I'd like a non French source for this. Seriously.
>>
>>78584836
you're an autist, you don't need a megalopolis to make a financial powerhouse anymore... the netherlands is basically a megalopolis by infrastructure
>>
>>78584836
Geneva has 270k inhabitants and more financial business than Paris. Your argument is moot, because size simply doesn't matter.
>>
>>78584726
you really believe nobody is interested doing business with the UK?
nobody but the EUrocucks?
China will be all over them
and if the Chinese are coming they either invade or invest
and i honestly put my bet on invest on this one
>>
>>78585051
>you're an autist, you don't need a megalopolis to make a financial powerhouse
Yes, you do.

With the exception of Zurich, all top 10 financial centers worldwide are major cities.
>>
>>78584984
http://www.theguardian.com/small-business-network/2015/jul/13/french-workers-more-productive-brits
http://www.businessinsider.com/are-the-french-the-most-productive-people-in-the-world-2009-8?IR=T
https://next.ft.com/content/c413ca76-ce3c-11e4-86fc-00144feab7de
>>
>>78585478
did you ignore the part where the netherlands is basically a 16 million inhabitant + megalopolis already?
>>
>>78585309
>you really believe nobody is interested doing business with the UK?
No, I do not believe that at all. I said that there is a regulatory problem. There are things that cannot be done, from a legal perspective, outside of the EU, even if you really, really wanted to work with London.

>>78585309
>nobody but the EUrocucks?
No, where did I say that?

>>78585309
>China will be all over them
There is more trade between the Netherlands and the UK than the UK and all of Asia incl. China.
>>
>>78581294
>Bankers

In other words, Brexit will disrupt their leeching abilities, who cares and what do they being bring to the real economy? they are an artifact of the free market and not an asset.
>>
File: angry-wojak.png (75 KB, 627x751) Image search: [Google]
angry-wojak.png
75 KB, 627x751
>>78581294

DELET THIS

WHY DID WE LET OURSELVES GET KEKED LADS

WE'RE GOING TO BECOME AN IRRELEVANT *SHITHOLE* WHILE FRANCE - FUCKING FRANCE - OVERTAKES US

WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYY
>>
>>78585852
paris will never be a financial powerhouse on the likes of london or ny if anything in europe, rotterdam will be
>>
>>78585610
>did you ignore the part where the netherlands is basically a 16 million inhabitant + megalopolis already

I have lived in the Netherlands, so yes, I ignored this completely idiotic notion.

A city is something like London or Paris or New York, which means millions and millions of people in 1000 sqaure miles or less.

The Netherlands is a normal country with thousands and thousands of square miles of forrests and meddows and farms etc. between towns. And Rotterdam and Amsterdam are nice little tourist shitholes, but not financial centers.
>>
>>78585784
>(((Bankers)))
>>
>>78586015
the netherlands is basically a little under 1/2 the size of los angeles
>>
File: hon.gif (3 MB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
hon.gif
3 MB, 600x300
>>78585852
>>
>>78585171
I think you are wasting your time here. I have no idea why he is so fixated on paris.
>>
>>78583813
>they will see a huge rise since brexit ultimately create a whole new free market close to but not within the European Union
also

Yeah, and this migh take a couple of years. If it happens at all. Nobody knows.

It literally makes more sense to relocate than waiting for the uncertain.
>>
>>78581294

> Paris
> Financial center
> currently burning half the country because the government wants to make it possible for people to work more than 35 hours and sometimes be fired

Absolutely no reason why this would happen. In fact, this report from Barclays back in February was seemingly memoryholed by Project Fear, and suggests the Pound would replace the Swiss Franc as the leading "safe haven" currency:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/02/11/brexit-vote-could-turn-uk-into-a-safe-haven-triggering-eu-disint/
>>
>>78581294
we're the next ones to fuck off, so i don't think so
>>
>>78581294
The only kind of banking that will go on Paris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance
>>
>>78586016
rare
>>
I heard Paris is 60% muslim, how exactly is this a good place to host banks?
>>
>>78586235
>the netherlands is basically a little under 1/2 the size of los angeles
Los Angeles - 500 square miles charter city area
Netherlands - 16,000 square miles area

Yeah, 1/2 the size, dude you were just off by 7,200%.
>>
It'll definitely be somewhere in Germany. If they move HQ once, they won't want to do it again. If the new country they move to leaves, they'll have to move again. Germany IS the EU, Germany will never leave.

Then, where in Germany?
If they would like to be right next door to the ECB (for maximum corruption), then Frankfurt.
Otherwise, a different city. Maybe even a small town. A new Weimar or Bonn, plucked from obscurity.
>>
>>78586556
>we're the next ones to fuck off, so i don't think so
France will never leave the EU. Never. You have too many Muslims.
>>
>>78585478
frankfurt has 40000 inhabitants more than boston.

Why are you so mad? Are you by any chance from Offenbach? I am sorry your city is a giant shithole full of degenerats, but no reason to hate so much on Frankfurt.
>>
>>78585724
>a regulatory problem
their isn't just one but a shitload of these
but that's a general problem with the eurocucks
a lesson Brussels will learn the hard way
nobody forces UK to do any financial business with Europe yet Europe is depending on them, at least for a while, since they already have all the necessary infrastructure and manpower in place and thats nothing you move overnight
leave alone the possibilities making deals with every non EU member including but not limited to burgerland in the next year and Putin of course
>>
>>78586434
China is trying to get foot on the ground within Europe for years
>>
File: Greaterboston2.png (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Greaterboston2.png
68 KB, 500x500
>>78587291
Greater Boston has 8 million inhabitants.

The Greater Frankfurt area has 1 million inhabitants.

WTF?
>>
Paris is better looking desu
>>
>>78588050
you've obviously never been to Paris.

London is far superior, albeit still a shithole.
>>
>banks moving to economies that have proposed financial transaction taxes and bonus caps as late as last year

No.
>>
>>78588050
It's fucking shit

Literally buenos aires with Islamists and Suicide Bombers
>>
>>78589565
>Literally buenos aires
m8, buenos aires has like 1 or 2 streets that don't look like absolute shit
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.